What's new

PTI opposes NOC for Raheel to head Saudi-led military alliance

Alhamdullilah I am a devoted Muslim, but what does my counter statement has to do with Ghazwa e Ahzaab, and I am quite well aware of Ghazwa e Ahzaab also called Ghazw e Khandak, but please explain it to me, what am I missing in here, I want to know what you know already, it's a humble request.
aoa. you asked for my answer. so here it is my understanding of Quran.
everything happens with a purpose. if we study the three wars i.e. ghazwa e badr, ghazwa e ahzab and ghazwa e hunain then we will have very good understanding hw to act in tough situations and during times when we have superiority over enemies of islam. i didnt mention the ghazwa e uhd here as majority of the muslims know the lesson from that war. so let me discuss ghazwa e ahzab here. the purpose of that war was to separate the munfiqeen, muslims with weak faith (ghair shaori munafik) and the true muslims. madina was surrounded for over a month. muslims had really tough time. Quran describes the condition of muslims as "your hearts were reaching your throats due to fear"( Allah plz forgive me if i have done translation wrong or i am misquoting here)
the munfiqeen openly started to curse the Prophet muhammad SAW and thought that he is leading them to destruction. they should have been with the quraish and live a happy life. the muslims with weak faith also developed such doubts about the Prophet. the aim of Allah was to test his people and to show that who have faith in their hearts and who are only so called muslims. the seige of medina stayed for over a month and after that time when it became obvious that who has faith in his heart and who is just doing lip service Allah sent winds and angels who blew away the camps of the enemies and they went back.
same was the situation with pak after 9/11 and we sided with the non believers and got few dollars. we are living a jackal's life of 100 yrs but one day it will be over. our nnumber will come and God knows what will happen to us in the next world.
please read yourself the first 2 verses of surah ankaboot. " kia logon nay ya guman ker rakha hay kay unkay sirf iss daway par kay ham iman lay haum unhain baghair azmay hoay he chor dain gay? un say aglon ko be ham nay khob jancha. yakeenan Allah unhain be jan lay ga jo such kahtay hain or unhain be maloom ker lay ga jo jhotay hain"
so brother we all will be tested individually and as nation. and as nation we failed the test. yes there are individuals in pakistan who are true muslims but they are not in organized form. there is no organiztion in pak which can claim to be representative of true muslims.
you have full right to disagree. and for liberal scientific materialistic muslims .... i dont have time to waste for you. thanx

I think true muslim is a wrong term. Everyone who says he/she Muslim is legally a "Muslim". Then you have Mumin which is a struggle and a process. Similarly Madina is also an ideal, coming close to that is also a process.
You cant blame just th rulers. People get kind of rulers what they actually are.
Sheikh Hossein has good knowledge but he can make mistakes in interpretation and his conclusions are not laws.
yes he can be wrong but he speaks with logic mostly. the three levels as per my understanding are :
islam....iman ....ihsan.

I don't think it's about being a supporter or not these things should be discussed throughly in parliament before any decision is made the federal government can't just go and do what they want they should have to explain them selves in parliament as to why they are doing what they are doing thats why it's a democratic process otherwise there's not point of a parliament

You're right but as per my opinion I support giving NOC to Gen Raheel Sharif.

No one in Government can issue such NOC without cabinet approval - Constitution forbids such approvals and Supreme Court has also explained in a recent judgement!

And if it gets approval from cabinet then the reasons for approval will be documented and public as well.

PTI is well within their constitutional rights to object to this illegal NOC.

Im a sindhi speaking but its my self observation Pakhtoons are way smarter than rest of Pakistanis, Not buttering but i mean it !
You've misunderstood my post. It was in response to a poster who under the cover of national politics was trying to vent his frustration at Pakhtoons ----- So I decided to pass a sarcastic comment to get his response but instead quoted your post , my bad :P
@RealNapster @Doordie @SherDil kea m NY koi ghalti ki :cray:

Im a sindhi speaking but its my self observation Pakhtoons are way smarter than rest of Pakistanis, Not buttering but i mean it !
I as a Karachite with unknown perhaps limited pashtun links have also been impressed with pashtun voting methods in KPK though not in northern balochistan. KPK turned out ANP and JI after they refused to perform well. ANP took millions from US and spent them on nothing but patriotic pashtuns stood against it for promoting quamiat over nation. You can go to any Afghan forum and the fake Afghan pashtuns who hate Pakistan will be supporting ANP for its anti Pakistan stand.

Furthermore there is a famous video of a pashtun student standing up to shahi syed for ethnic politics. The video has been circulated far and wide, especially by nationalist muhajirs as a means to condemn pashtuns but the problem is these karachites themselves do not look at the fact that we vote in the same manner.

For a Karachite muhajir to condemn Altaf Hussain and MQM in the same way as ANP has been condemned by Pashtuns is wishful thinking for the most.

Altaf is not only a terrorist making red the streets of karachi with blood but far worse traitor than Wali with links to Syed Jamaluddin and has made atleast 3 anti Pakistan speeches in a similar manner when Wali has made one. So yes, there is much to learn from pashtun voting methods in KPK. They were so ethnically neutral that their province did not even have a proper name for 60 years. Pro Afghan sentiment is only rising because of mistakes in WOT. So yes we all should learn from the pashtuns how to vote.

Imran Khan's point of view is that Pakistan should stay away from conflicts in the Middle East. His concern has merit. Middle East is a cesspool of Shia-Sunni tussle and power-struggles between groups and states of that region.

Last edited:
This is the second most stupid statement coming from PTI on Pakistan's strategic foreign policy. First When Erdogan was coming to give speech in Parliament they boycott it and then days later they ended their boycott and now this pathetic statement meddling in the strategic affairs of Pakistan. I used to support PTI like anything but these dumb fks are ruining our image among brotherly countries.

"A man with lean and hungry look people should fear" - William Shakespeare (Julius Caesar)

How can Pak lose this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity served on a golden platter???? IMO, it's nothing less than a Divine provision of a level only seen in a few decades for each nation!!!! It's not a fighting machine against any Mezhep, but against Haijis and their supporters!!! After so much bloodshed within Pak don't the folks understand how much death and destructions these Hashashi Assaisins, coming out of their dens, can wreck, on behalf of their masters, on the innocent folks???? First rule of engagement dictates that you take the fight to the enemies outside your borders, and Pak has got this perfect opportunity. At the least, it's a huge counter-punch against the Indian "isolation" Mantra, whose primary objective is to make a villain out of Pak in the Muslim world!!! As for the other benefits, counting hasn't started yet!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How can Pak lose this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity served on a golden palter???? IMO, it's nothing less than a Divine provision of a level only seen in a few decades for each nation!!!! It's not a fighting machine against any Mezhep, but against Haijis and their supporters!!! After so much bloodshed within Pak don't the folks understand how much death and destructions these Hashashi Assaisins, coming out of their dens, can wreck, on behalf of their masters, on the innocent folks???? First rule of engagement dictates that you take the fight to the enemies outside your borders, and Pak has got this perfect opportunity. At the least, it's huge counter-punch against the Indian "isolation" Mantra, whose primary objective is to make a villain out of Pak in the Muslim world!!!

I really wish everything goes according to the plan and we wont turn down this golden opportunity just because a minority in our country thinks it will damage our relations with Iran while forgetting our startegic allies completely just to satisfy crooked mullah regime in the neighbouring country.They are not loyal to Pakistan. Even a half dead brain can fathom the immense influence this opportunity can bring to Pakistan in the world. Only enemies and munafiqeens asses are on fire due to this news.These are the same people who support Iran meddling in Middle Eastern affairs but wants to clip Pakistan's wings. When it comes to Iran they are even ready to die fighting their fasadi wars. INSHAALLAH Pakistan will have its rightful place in the Muslim world with or without their support.

I really wish everything goes according to the plan and we wont turn down this golden opportunity just because a minority in our country thinks it will damage our relations with Iran while forgetting our startegic allies completely just to satisfy crooked mullah regime in the neighbouring country.They are not loyal to Pakistan. Even a half dead brain can fathom the immense influence this opportunity can bring to Pakistan in the world. Only enemies and munafiqeens asses are on fire due to this news.These are the same people who support Iran meddling in Middle Eastern affairs but wants to clip Pakistan's wings. When it comes to Iran they are even ready to die fighting their fasadi wars. INSHAALLAH Pakistan will have its rightful place in the Muslim world with or without their support.
Amin!!!

"A man with lean and hungry look people should fear" - William Shakespeare (Julius Caesar)

How can Pak lose this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity served on a golden platter???? IMO, it's nothing less than a Divine provision of a level only seen in a few decades for each nation!!!! It's not a fighting machine against any Mezhep, but against Haijis and their supporters!!! After so much bloodshed within Pak don't the folks understand how much death and destructions these Hashashi Assaisins, coming out of their dens, can wreck, on behalf of their masters, on the innocent folks???? First rule of engagement dictates that you take the fight to the enemies outside your borders, and Pak has got this perfect opportunity. At the least, it's a huge counter-punch against the Indian "isolation" Mantra, whose primary objective is to make a villain out of Pak in the Muslim world!!! As for the other benefits, counting hasn't started yet!!!!
Agree on countering Indian designs, but would you please explain what you mean by taking the fight to hashishi assasins? I think you mean isis! But isis are too deeply entrenched in syria, iraq and Pak cant take part in fighting over there. Pakistan should defend KSA, yes, because thats an obligation on Pakistan.

Agree on countering Indian designs, but would you please explain what you mean by taking the fight to hashishi assasins? I think you mean isis! But isis are too deeply entrenched in syria, iraq and Pak cant take part in fighting over there. Pakistan should defend KSA, yes, because thats an obligation on Pakistan.
Aziz Arkadashim!! The ultimate objective is to put the fight into the streets of the Haremain!!! Other places are working as training centers!!!!

PTI is proving itself Shit, again and again,.. I used to b a very strong supporter of PTI but PTI of late has shown that its a Pushtoon Tehreek insaf and after that its a Shia Tehreek Insaf,.. it never looks things as a national interest rather thinks everything in the spectrum of Shia and Pashtoon,..

If hundreds of pakistanis dies, it wont have an issue but if among them there is a pushtoon then it'll protest that the pushtoon has died,.. same with Shia,.. i don't know why they cant act as a National Party which they intended to b in the start and not a ethical party... they r no different to MQM, ANP, PPP, PMLN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom