What's new

Gen Raheel to formally lead Saudi-led 39 countries’ coalition in May

I THINK RAHEEL SHARIF IS GOINING TO COME HOME AFTER SOME YEARS. WITH A LOT OF HUMILITY TO PAK FAUJ, THE PAKISTAN NATION. AND HIS FAMILY,,,, HE GOT TO 100... BY PAK FAUJ AND PAK NATIOM,,, HE WILL RETURN HOME LIKE A BIG ZERO....
Lol Who the f are u? Are you the majority of Pakistan? General Raheel Sharif potentially saved thousands of lives and much to your disappointment GRS will always be a hero of Pakistan. He did an excellent job and now even after retirement he is doing something which will make majority of Pakistanis feel proud.

There are many news reports in past few months but non of them true, Some one really wants to know about Pakistanis opinion to join KSA coalition and spreading this news to form a public opinion about it, Pakistan already unsecured Afghan border due to Indian involvement and poor leadership and decisions and now our relation with Iran already record low and in case without Iranian involvement any coalition lead by Pakistan or Pakistani would be consider against Iran since Iran is deeply involve in Arab revolts.

My advice and hope please stay away from this mess and I also believe that Gen Raheel is wise enough to say no to this controversial offer.
Too late, he said yes and was nominated on the 06 of January 2017.. His main condition is to also play a reconciliatory role with Iran and others..

Last edited:
shame on all those so called muslims who cant condemn the terrorism being done by saudi arabia and iran.
Sorry about your comment, but the truth is, Iraq was in a very big messs before any ISIS came to be known, Syria had a civil war and was in a big mess too, and dear Yemen was at war with itself for the last 50 or so years, so it was in a mess for a longer time than the others, one can easily add Libya to this regional mess too!

Iran saw it was important for its own security to intervene in Iraq, first by providing weapons, and when that was not enough it has mobilized the Iraqi Shia'a people.. But then it crossed an Arab red line when it (allegedly) stirred trouble in Bahrein, UAE, and Saudi Arabia!
KSA and the GCC in general saw a threat to their national security emanating from their own Shia'a communities and blamed it on Iran, the presence of the Iranian military and politics in 4 Arab capitals didn't help the issue either and was perceived as a threat from Morocco to Malaysia spanning the whole Muslim world (majority Sunni)..

This depicts the large picture of the context in which the middle East found itself in after the US trouble making and its plan to change the whole region to its liking and secure its sweetheart Usrael..

What are witnessing today is the reaction of the Middle Eastern nations to the legacy of the US interventions in the area..

So how can one blame either KSA or Iran for what they both perceived as national threats? Let's just say that this Game that has been designed and emanated from the the US policies for the region was well done by the Western experts who have for a long time studied the geopolitics of region and its people's psychology.. it is a divide and conquer scheme clearly implemented in the face of everyone.. and thee seem not much to be done about it, apart from resolving these _newly created_ issues between the Muslims themselves..

This newly formed Muslim Coalition against Terrorism, can be seen as an attempt to water down the US influence and unilateral interventions in the Middle east, since one of the principles it is based upon is to be asked first by the legitimate government of any Muslim country suffering from terrorism.. hence insuring the full backing of the UN before any intervention..

Not yet reports are unconfirmed,
I recheck my sources from M.E and they denied such news.
Check Muslim Coalition against terrorism on Wikipedia.. it is confirmed, but let's not argue about it, just read the OP article..

I was in 'lurk' mode but after reading the rubbish in this thread I can't help but reply here to the stupidity galore here. Let's run over some facts first and focus on what is feeding the terrorism and war inside the Muslim world.

Russia, Iran and Syria

1. Broadly speaking they are aligned along the Shia fracture but also pitted against Israel with Russia being the don. I want Pakistani's to note this, yes Iran is pitted against Israel along with Assad and other Iranian's backed groups in Lebanon. Hezbollah, the Iranian backed militia group in Lebanon is feared by Israel. This group has fought Israeli army and hurt the Jews badly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Shebaa_farms_incident

Hezbollah has in the past actually entered Israel and kidnapped or killed Zionist soldiers. This led to Israel attacking Lebanon in 2006 war which IDF struggled against Hezbollah fighters.

220px-Hizbollah_posters_2006.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah#2006_Lebanon_War

The reason why Israel threatens attacking Iran is precisely because of Iranian support to groups like Hezbollah that threaten Israel. That is why America which is principal partner of Israel also has Iran sanctioned and regularly threatens that country. You really need to be smoking strong hashish not to see that Iran, Syria and Russia are on one side.

USA, Saudia Arabia, Israel, UAE etc

2. These countries are on the other side. USA is the godfather of this group and underneath you have it's lackeys including KSA and Israel. They are against Iran, Assad's Syria and of course Russia which is the don of the other side. Israel regards Assad's Syria as the last threat on it's flanks - Saddam's Iraq and Gaddafi's Libya are no more. In addition it regards Iran as a threat throught the support it provides to Hezbollah in Lebanon. USA of course is primarily interested in supporting it's illegitimate child Israel. Saudia Arabia working under USA sponsorship of course overlooks the plight of Palestinians and what the Israeli's are doing in Gaza and is only interested in hurting Shia Iran. KSA is more concerned about Shia's then it is about what the Jews are doing to Muslims in Gaza, West Bank every day.

We all know Israel could not survive without even one day without US support, yet KSA does everything to please USA and sing the American song. So what we see in Middle East are a two rival gangs broadly headed by the godfather ~ USA and the don ~ Russia. The result is the civil war in Syria, Iraq and Yeman. We know Mossad, CIA are operating in Syria supporting the anti Assad forces along with support from KSA. On the other side you have the Russian's opposing them with help from Iran on side of Assad. So let me again list the combatents.

USA ~ the godfather.
Israel
Saudia Arabia
UAE
Bahrain
Qatar
etc

Russia ~ the don
Iran
Assad's Syria

Now, can somebody for f*cks sakes tell me what is this Islamic Military Alliance going to do? You might as well call it US/Israel alliance with junior members KSA and UAE? How is IMA going to stop the fighting when it is one of the parties to the fight? Is Gen. Raheel Sharif going to take over IMA and stop Hezbollah from attacking Israel? Is Gen. Raheel Sharif going to take over IMA to stop Russians/Iranians from supporting Assad's Syria? Like fu*cks he is. If he does he has just become a pawn of USA/Israel by working for it;s ally KSA.

If he does this he will lose all respect. That is why I dout he is going to be placed in charge of IMA. And go through the two grouping I gave, please. If you can't see that then there is somethimg wrong with people here as it is readily apparent.

Over and out.

Last edited:
I was in 'lurk' mode but after reading the rubbish in this thread I can't help but reply here to the stupidity galore here. Let's run over some facts first and focus on what is feeding the terrorism and war inside the Muslim world.

Russia, Iran and Syria

1. Broadly speaking they are aligned along the Shia fracture but also pitted against Israel with Russia being the don. I want Pakistani's to note this, yes Iran is pitted against Israel along with Assad and other Iranian's backed groups in Lebanon. Hezbollah, the Iranian backed militia group in Lebanon is feared by Israel. This group has fought Israeli army and hurt the Jews badly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Shebaa_farms_incident

Hezbollah has in the past actually entered Israel and kidnapped or killed Zionist soldiers. This led to Israel attacking Lebanon in 2006 war which IDF struggled against Hezbollah fighters.

220px-Hizbollah_posters_2006.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah#2006_Lebanon_War

The reason why Israel threatens attacking Iran is precisely because of Iranian support to groups like Hezbollah that threaten Israel. That is why America which is principal partner of Israel also has Iran sanctioned and regularly threatens that country. You really need to be smoking strong hashish not to see that Iran, Syria and Russia are on one side.

USA, Saudia Arabia, Israel, UAE etc

2. These countries are on the other side. USA is the godfather of this group and underneath you have it's lackeys including KSA and Israel. They are against Iran, Assad's Syria and of course Russia which is the don of the other side. Israel regards Assad's Syria as the last threat on it's flanks - Saddam's Iraq and Gaddafi's Libya are no more. In addition it regards Iran as a threat throught the support it provides to Hezbollah in Lebanon. USA of course is primarily interested in supporting it's illegitimate child Israel. Saudia Arabia working under USA sponsorship of course overlooks the plight of Palestinians and what the Israeli's are doing in Gaza and is only interested in hurting Shia Iran. KSA is more concerned about Shia's then it is about what the Jews are doing to Muslims in Gaza, West Bank every day.

We all know Israel could not survive without even one day without US support, yet KSA does everything to please USA and sing the American song. So what we see in Middle East are a two rival gangs broadly headed by the godfather ~ USA and the don ~ Russia. The result is the civil war in Syria, Iraq and Yeman. We know Mossad, CIA are operating in Syria supporting the anti Assad forces along with support from KSA. On the other side you have the Russian's opposing them with help from Iran on side of Assad. So let me again list the combatents.

USA ~ the godfather.
Israel
Saudia Arabia
UAE
Bahrain
Qatar
etc

Russia ~ the don
Iran
Assad's Syria

Now, can somebody for f*cks sakes tell me what is this Islamic Military Alliance going to do? You might as well call it US/Israel alliance with junior members KSA and UAE? How is IMA going to stop the fighting when it is one of the parties to the fight? Is Gen. Raheel Sharif going to take over IMA and stop Hezbollah from attacking Israel? Is Gen. Raheel Sharif going to take over IMA to stop Russians/Iranians from supporting Assad's Syria? Like fu*cks he is. If he does he has just become a pawn of USA/Israel by working for it;s ally KSA.

If he does this he will lose all respect. That is why I dout he is going to be placed in charge of IMA. And go through the two grouping I gave, please. If you can't see that then there is somethimg wrong with people here as it is readily apparent.

Over and out.
General Raheel Sharif is already the commander-in-chief of the Islamic coalition against terrorism..
Done and over..

Your analysis tends to confuse the US-Usraeli alliance with the US-GCC-Arab alliance, those are two different gangs with different interests, the US couldn't force the Arabs or the Iranians to recognise Usrael, this fact alone should give you some hint.. Russia also has agreements with Usrael over the Syrian skies and you seemed to have forgotten that..
Sorry, your analysis have only some half truth in it..

Last edited:
Sorry about your comment, but the truth is, Iraq was in a very big messs before any ISIS came to be known, Syria had a civil war and was in a big mess too, and dear Yemen was at war with itself for the last 50 or so years, so it was in a mess for a longer time than the others, one can easily add Libya to this regional mess too!

Iran saw it was important for its own security to intervene in Iraq, first by providing weapons, and when that was not enough it has mobilized the Iraqi Shia'a people.. But then it crossed an Arab red line when it (allegedly) stirred trouble in Bahrein, UAE, and Saudi Arabia!
KSA and the GCC in general saw a threat to their national security emanating from their own Shia'a communities and blamed it on Iran, the presence of the Iranian military and politics in 4 Arab capitals didn't help the issue either and was perceived as a threat from Morocco to Malaysia spanning the whole Muslim world (majority Sunni)..

This depicts the large picture of the context in which the middle East found itself in after the US trouble making and its plan to change the whole region to its liking and secure its sweetheart Usrael..

What are witnessing today is the reaction of the Middle Eastern nations to the legacy of the US interventions in the area..

So how can one blame either KSA or Iran for what they both perceived as national threats? Let's just say that this Game that has been designed and emanated from the the US policies for the region was well done by the Western experts who have for a long time studied the geopolitics of region and its people's psychology.. it is a divide and conquer scheme clearly implemented in the face of everyone.. and thee seem not much to be done about it, apart from resolving these _newly created_ issues between the Muslims themselves..

This newly formed Muslim Coalition against Terrorism, can be seen as an attempt to water down the US influence and unilateral interventions in the Middle east, since one of the principles it is based upon is to be asked first by the legitimate government of any Muslim country suffering from terrorism.. hence insuring the full backing of the UN before any intervention..
grow up kid.

Fantastic news, hopefully things will improve between Saudi-Pak ties, Gen. Raheel Sharif should bring in Azerbaijan in this alliance and push them to join to negate the sectarian theory. Off course for Pakistani sectarians only Iran-Saudi ties restoration will remain important. Btw IMAFT has a shia majority Lebanon & bahrain in their fold.

A leader can achieve Victory only when the Army he is leading is determined to defeat the enemy , it is sad to say that until now the Arabs are fighting each other and they don't even know who is the enemy .. Organizations like AQ and ISIS gained their man-Power from the common Arabs , with help of some Rich Arabs Providing them with tons of Dollars to get weapons , what this coalition will do and how they will do is yet to be seem, the biggest and first test-bed for this new Alliance is Yemen, however Yemen turned out , if Saudi Alliance retreat than it will be a defeat for GCC and if Houthis defeat than Iran will not be happy .. Bringing Iran into the circle is not going to happen and its not even doable under any circumstances , Imagine a Shia fighting against Sunni with Sunni Army, this will give benefit to Terrorist Organization nothing more ..

RS if he ready to lead this Coalition than he needs to make clear that Arab Armies will act as he orders .. I doubt that Arabs will take order from a Non-Arab , they only bow to Gori Chamri ..If this Alliance and RS presence can bring something good for Pakistan than it will be welcomed but i wont be relying or jumping over this too much, be it Ummah or Whatever . Until the Arabs and Persians give up their Ignorance , Arrogance , Ego and superiority complex and stop fighting each other .. even a Prophet Leading them will not be sufficient .
IMO, they don't have many choices left. As for the non-Arabs, the Osmanli ruled as Hidmat-ul Haremain for centuries after centuries. Even at the time of their downfall, with all the instigations and motivations and material support from the British-French axis, only a handful of Bedouin dacoits joined them....

Back
Top Bottom