What's new

Gen Raheel to formally lead Saudi-led 39 countries’ coalition in May

If the news is true , not a bad move , in current geopolitical environment. We need to make sure we will have all the benefits out from this.
I really like to see 500000 GCC work visas (A and B category ) and 100000 visas for Kuwait . 5 Billion $$ per year for Pakistan for 5 to 10 years for development of Pakistan . And 2 to 3 Billion $$ per year for Military use.
Time to come out of Shia - Sunni divide , Time to think for Pakistan , Time for stop thinking about KSA or IRAN.
And on side note , Iran only added problems for Pakistan . And that's a realty not hate statement.

Muslims should come out of the sectarian differences & conflicts which is being instigated by our own lack of tolerance in addition to being fueled by the neocon US establishment in connivance with Mossad and allies. The coalition should include IRAN. Syria, Iraq & Libya are victims of US & allies created plots. The coalition should put pressure on foreign forces to vacate their bases from middle east.

Not bad , in the long run we can make sure no alien boots on our (Muslims) Lands. But for that we have to build , build every thing , military , HR , Infrastructures , education , etc.

Hopefully he will perform Zarb-e-azab like operations in all the war effected Muslim Lands.

In hadiths it is predicted that Mehdi will lead a 40 flagged Muslim Army. InshaALLAH time is near...

View attachment 383592

What a reversal of Kadr!!! It was 1919 and Medine-i Munevver was under the siege by the British and their proxy traitors, collected from desert dacoits, under Sherif Hussain (Allah Kahr etsin – May Allah’s La’net and Kahr be on him for eternity) of Mekka. The Osmanli Ordu is all but routed in the ME. The last supplies arrived a couple of years back. The British airplanes flying from Egypt were distributing leaflets asking the Osmanli garrison to surrender to Sherif Hussein or face relentless aerial bombings. Needless to say, Sherif Hussein, like the present day Harijis, was in no short of Fetvas to justify how right he was!!! The garrison commander, Omer Fahrettin Pasha (photo above), went to the Revza-i Mubarek and made this plea: "Ya Resulullah (PBUH)! Please see who are fighting for you and against you. We’ll not vacate Medine till the last drop of our blood”. However, a great confusion and dissention sprang up among the officers. They didn’t want Medine to be destroyed and her people, one of most honored as per the Kuran-i Kerim, to be plundered. The garrison fell, and so were the security of Jan, Mal and Namus of the Muslims in the heartlands…

Another Sherif is going to get the command. But, this Sherif is the slayer of proxy Harijis. Your soul can now rest in peace Fahrettin Pasha!! Your replacement has finally arrived to relieve you and your garrison….
Not to mention the 'Arab' forces plundered and looted Madina for 12 days after taking it; how could they do that to one of the most holiest cities in Islam.

IN NO HISTORY BOOK YOU WILL FIND A SAVIOR OF ISLAM LIKE THE KINGS OF SAUDIA ARABIA.
ISLAM HAS NO KINGS AS RULERS . BUT SIMPLE DEVOTEE . LOOK AT THE LAVISH LIFE STYLE OF THESE KING, DOES ANY SANE MUSLIM EXPECT ANY GOOD FROM THEM..
SAUDI PRINCE OFFERS $10M TO SPEND ONE NIGHT WITH KIM KARDASHIAN
indecentproposal.jpg

Share12K
Tweet
Riyadh | The public display by American rapper Kanye West of his financial difficulties, has brought him an unexpected offer from Saudi King Salman’s youthful son and heir, Prince Mohammed: $10 million for the opportunity to spend one night with his wife, reality television star, Kim Kardashian.

Kanye West created a worldwide commotion in February, by bashfully announcing on Twitter that he was $53 million in personal debt. The impecuniousness, he noted, was the result of following his dreams in the fashion industry.

The self-designated “greatest artist of all times” publicly solicited the help of Mark Zuckerberg, whom he asked for $1 billion to keep making art. He also said he would be willing to accept money from Google’s Larry Page or any other rich benefactor.

No billionaire has answered his plea yet, but the Philadelphia Police has extended a helping hand and offered him a job as a police officer.

Voir l'image sur Twitter
CbgMl0uWcAAZmXT.jpg

Suivre
Philadelphia Police

✔@PhillyPolice

We R hiring,@kanyewest! Starting salary of $47,920; u could be debt-free by the year 3122! http://phillypolice.com/careers

15:25 - 18 Févr 2016

The Saudi Defence Minister, Prince Mohamad Bin Salman, made a controversial offer yesterday, during a press conference, that could solve Kanye West’s money problems,

The powerful prince, who has an estimated wealth of more than a billion dollars, offered to pay the rapper $10M to spend one night with his wife.

“I have no interest whatsoever in his music or his clothing,” Prince Mohamad told reporters, “but his wife, she is a treasure of inestimable value. I would gladly pay $10M or even more to spend one night with her.”

Prince Mohamad Bin Salman says that he doesn’t care about Kanye West or his music, but that he would gladly pay for his wife.

Neither Kanye West nor Kim Kardashian, have reacted to the offer yet, but it has already provoked violent reactions from various feminist organizations.

In an interview with CBS, the spokeswoman for the Women’s Liberation Action Network, Jane Austin, called the offer “an insult to women across the world”, saying that it shows how women are still treated as objects is certain parts of the world.

The National Organization for Women even called for a protest, which is to take place in front of the Saudi embassy in Washington, on Saturday.

raheel sharif will work under defence minister of saudi arabia, king salmam.... if he can give 10 mil for a night with a women,,, how much was raheel offered?

time takes its own revenge, nature is the best justice..
Calm down... that's fake news.

I would prefer if Pakistan were doing billion dollar trade deals with all the ME countries, not running around playing command and conquer.

Raheel Sherif is Pakistani

He belongs to a Sunni sect which is the majority of Pakistan. His heart beats for the love of Makkah and Madinah like the majority of Pakistanis. We dont care who rules Saudi Arabia. In the past these Persians stole Hijr e Aswad from Kaaba this time we will slaughter their asses If they try to attack Makkah again.

No need to complicate this simple love for sectarian reasons. This is also in the interest of Pakistan to emerge as an influential country and this cannot happen without power projection.

I had interaction with Akhuwat few days back, so i had to study this organization thoroughly. I reached a conclusion.

I would only say Gen. Raheel is an experienced general. If he sees this alliance doing negative role, he would leave it sooner than later.

But the question is, is there an option to leave, or is it another 'you are with us or against us'.

How has Raheel helped Pakistan yet?
Pakistani nation is too stupid to get any help from him being in such an important place.
Instead Pakistani nation has problems with him. Why he took action against terrorism and why against corruption and corrupt politicians.
Also Pakistani nation has problems with his retirement pay out and now courts have problem with him.

Back
Top Bottom