What's new

Gen Raheel to formally lead Saudi-led 39 countries’ coalition in May

I check wikipedia and found this.

The appointment of Raheel Sharif as Commander-in-Chief is still not clear. Pakistani newspapers reported discussion on the matter in the Pakistani senate. It is still controversial.
"When the coalition was announced there were 34 members. Additional countries joined and the number of members reached 41 when Oman joined in December 2016. On 6 January 2017, Pakistan's former Chief of Army Staff, General (Retd.) Raheel Sharif was named the IMA's first Commander-in-Chief."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Military_Alliance

upload_2017-3-12_23-10-39.png

What a reversal of Kadr!!! It was 1919 and Medine-i Munevver was under the siege by the British and their proxy traitors, collected from desert dacoits, under Sherif Hussain (Allah Kahr etsin – May Allah’s La’net and Kahr be on him for eternity) of Mekka. The Osmanli Ordu is all but routed in the ME. The last supplies arrived a couple of years back. The British airplanes flying from Egypt were distributing leaflets asking the Osmanli garrison to surrender to Sherif Hussein or face relentless aerial bombings. Needless to say, Sherif Hussein, like the present day Harijis, was in no short of Fetvas to justify how right he was!!! The garrison commander, Omer Fahrettin Pasha (photo above), went to the Revza-i Mubarek and made this plea: "Ya Resulullah (PBUH)! Please see who are fighting for you and against you. We’ll not vacate Medine till the last drop of our blood”. However, a great confusion and dissention sprang up among the officers. They didn’t want Medine to be destroyed and her people, one of most honored as per the Kuran-i Kerim, to be plundered. The garrison fell, and so were the security of Jan, Mal and Namus of the Muslims in the heartlands…

Another Sherif is going to get the command. But, this Sherif is the slayer of proxy Harijis. Your soul can now rest in peace Fahrettin Pasha!! Your replacement has finally arrived to relieve you and your garrison….

If such a Joint Military Alliance is created and made functional, it can play a very positive role for the Ummah.
We all are skeptical of such an alliance due to the role of OIC in the world.

Who else but a Pakistani General to lead such a military alliance.
PA is the most active Islamic military in the world today.

If all goes as plan, Pakistan is moving towards taking the lead of the Ummah.

I was in 'lurk' mode but after reading the rubbish in this thread I can't help but reply here to the stupidity galore here. Let's run over some facts first and focus on what is feeding the terrorism and war inside the Muslim world.

Russia, Iran and Syria

1. Broadly speaking they are aligned along the Shia fracture but also pitted against Israel with Russia being the don. I want Pakistani's to note this, yes Iran is pitted against Israel along with Assad and other Iranian's backed groups in Lebanon. Hezbollah, the Iranian backed militia group in Lebanon is feared by Israel. This group has fought Israeli army and hurt the Jews badly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Shebaa_farms_incident

Hezbollah has in the past actually entered Israel and kidnapped or killed Zionist soldiers. This led to Israel attacking Lebanon in 2006 war which IDF struggled against Hezbollah fighters.

220px-Hizbollah_posters_2006.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah#2006_Lebanon_War

The reason why Israel threatens attacking Iran is precisely because of Iranian support to groups like Hezbollah that threaten Israel. That is why America which is principal partner of Israel also has Iran sanctioned and regularly threatens that country. You really need to be smoking strong hashish not to see that Iran, Syria and Russia are on one side.

USA, Saudia Arabia, Israel, UAE etc

2. These countries are on the other side. USA is the godfather of this group and underneath you have it's lackeys including KSA and Israel. They are against Iran, Assad's Syria and of course Russia which is the don of the other side. Israel regards Assad's Syria as the last threat on it's flanks - Saddam's Iraq and Gaddafi's Libya are no more. In addition it regards Iran as a threat throught the support it provides to Hezbollah in Lebanon. USA of course is primarily interested in supporting it's illegitimate child Israel. Saudia Arabia working under USA sponsorship of course overlooks the plight of Palestinians and what the Israeli's are doing in Gaza and is only interested in hurting Shia Iran. KSA is more concerned about Shia's then it is about what the Jews are doing to Muslims in Gaza, West Bank every day.

We all know Israel could not survive without even one day without US support, yet KSA does everything to please USA and sing the American song. So what we see in Middle East are a two rival gangs broadly headed by the godfather ~ USA and the don ~ Russia. The result is the civil war in Syria, Iraq and Yeman. We know Mossad, CIA are operating in Syria supporting the anti Assad forces along with support from KSA. On the other side you have the Russian's opposing them with help from Iran on side of Assad. So let me again list the combatents.

USA ~ the godfather.
Israel
Saudia Arabia
UAE
Bahrain
Qatar
etc

Russia ~ the don
Iran
Assad's Syria

Now, can somebody for f*cks sakes tell me what is this Islamic Military Alliance going to do? You might as well call it US/Israel alliance with junior members KSA and UAE? How is IMA going to stop the fighting when it is one of the parties to the fight? Is Gen. Raheel Sharif going to take over IMA and stop Hezbollah from attacking Israel? Is Gen. Raheel Sharif going to take over IMA to stop Russians/Iranians from supporting Assad's Syria? Like fu*cks he is. If he does he has just become a pawn of USA/Israel by working for it;s ally KSA.

If he does this he will lose all respect. That is why I dout he is going to be placed in charge of IMA. And go through the two grouping I gave, please. If you can't see that then there is somethimg wrong with people here as it is readily apparent.

Over and out.

good analyse sir,

but what if Iran is included in IMA?

IMO, they don't have many choices left. As for the non-Arabs, the Osmanli ruled as Hidmat-ul Haremain for centuries after centuries. Even at the time of their downfall, with all the instigations and motivations and material support from the British-French axis, only a handful of Bedouin dacoits joined them....

Won't Disagree bro, but Arabs always have Choice .. its just they chose to bow down to Gori Chamri .. Be it Shah Fahad or later kings ..

View attachment 383592

What a reversal of Kadr!!! It was 1919 and Medine-i Munevver was under the siege by the British and their proxy traitors, collected from desert dacoits, under Sherif Hussain (Allah Kahr etsin – May Allah’s La’net and Kahr be on him for eternity) of Mekka. The Osmanli Ordu is all but routed in the ME. The last supplies arrived a couple of years back. The British airplanes flying from Egypt were distributing leaflets asking the Osmanli garrison to surrender to Sherif Hussein or face relentless aerial bombings. Needless to say, Sherif Hussein, like the present day Harijis, was in no short of Fetvas to justify how right he was!!! The garrison commander, Omer Fahrettin Pasha (photo above), went to the Revza-i Mubarek and made this plea: "Ya Resulullah (PBUH)! Please see who are fighting for you and against you. We’ll not vacate Medine till the last drop of our blood”. However, a great confusion and dissention sprang up among the officers. They didn’t want Medine to be destroyed and her people, one of most honored as per the Kuran-i Kerim, to be plundered. The garrison fell, and so were the security of Jan, Mal and Namus of the Muslims in the heartlands…

Another Sherif is going to get the command. But, this Sherif is the slayer of proxy Harijis. Your soul can now rest in peace Fahrettin Pasha!! Your replacement has finally arrived to relieve you and your garrison….
It was extremely disappointing fact. The Turks laid their lives but didn't surrender. They all are in heaven. An epic stance, only a real man can take. Sherif Hussain's regime was short lived and Saud's took over with the help of Western powers.

It was extremely disappointing fact. The Turks laid their lives but didn't surrender. They all are in heaven. An epic stance, only a real man can take. Sherif Hussain's regime was short lived and Saud's took over with the help of Western powers.
In fact the Ottoman forces left the post to Sherif Husein for they found it was futile to fight on. The ultimate proxies earmarked for the "final solution" were Sauds and Wahabis (King & Cardinal) handled from the British intelligence offices in India. Sherif Hussein was duped by the British, but his sons were made kings of Jordan and Syria. They were all brutally killed. The proxies are humiliated both in this world and Ahiret...

In fact the Ottoman forces left the post to Sherif Husein for they found it was futile to fight on. The ultimate proxies earmarked for the "final solution" were Sauds and Wahabis (King & Cardinal) handled from the British intelligence offices in India. Sherif Hussein was duped by the British, but his sons were made kings of Jordan and Syria. They were all brutally killed. The proxies are humiliated both in this world and Ahiret...
Very well said. Things are changing rapidly. Pakistan and Turkey is to play a big role in the history of Muslims. They're coming closer and closer and will work together every step of the way until Imam mehdi prepares a force for epic Muslim dominance of the world. In Sha Allah!

Tell that to your Irani masters.

epic reply

YES HE SAVED THOUSANDS OF LIVES,,, INCLUDING ASIF ZARDARI,,, NAWAZ SHARIF, AYYAN ALI, DR ASIM
UZAIR BALOUCH. WHILE 50 THOUSAND SOLDIERS DIED (shaheed)
now again GRS WILL SAVE THOUSANDS WHABBI,S WHILE MANY PAK ARM SOLDIERS WILL COME HOME IN BODY BAGS, GOLDEN RULE OF COMBAT... NEVER FIGHT SOMEONE ELSES WAR... THE ONLY LOOSER WILL BE YOURSELF,

You have lot of Bullsh*t concern PAkistwan is made up of 200 million ppl, the people u named are well protected by foreign agencies, private security firms like blackwater and are'nt that vulnerable given their assets outside ease of travel abroad, dumb******. PAk army stands for the millions of PAkistanis who are without a security detail. So your whining is not only BS but misplaced. Uzair Baloch was state guest of IRan alongwith other terrorists from Pakistan.
Are Saudi intelligence chiefs in Iraq, Syria like IRan do they have a foreign legion like Hezbollah to defend them, do they recruit foreigners like IRani does with PAkistani, Indian youth in name of shia islam? What is this group Zainabiyoun its made up of Afghan, PAkistani, Indian youth fighting for a foreign country not theirs cos of their beliefs. Shia Pakistani is arrested for spying for Iran rofl. Ask IRan to stop interfering or lionizing rebels against Yemen govt.. for a peaceful resolution. Do this drama elsewhere.
WHEN WILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU OR SHIAS WILL BECOME PAKISTANI OR LOOK OUT FOR PAKISTAN'S INTERESTS more than iran, don't see it happening in our lifetime.

whos orders will the general take,dont tell me it will be desided by the group,we all know who will decide in the group....

Back
Top Bottom