What's new

Genentic Profile Pakistan vs Indian - How different Pakistanies are from Indian Genetically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Genentic Profile Pakistan vs Indian - How different Pakistanies are from Indian Genetically
  • Thread starter is shujauddin who hails from Border area Pakistani Punjab and Azad Kashmir. So in other words his results will fit for most Punjabies of Pakistan ( Jhelum, Chakwal, Gujrat, Sialkot and Azad Kashmir).
    Pakthuns/Balochs will even have less South Asian Markers and they are more Asia Minor and Persian shifted.
Admixture analysis of DNA from various regions of India first :

c11289b1e7215d89824c7c897b212ecd.png

31586807904cd60a2c54f638625d99e2.png

1238d85aba241f78f731c337765917cf.png

4286a1c9f78497a5b8b43906a9cedb20.png

The above are how the DNA composition of Indians from different part of India look like. Modern-day populations from around the world carry particular blends of regional affiliations. The Breakdown can be found on :
Reference Populations - Geno 2.0 Next Generation

favicon.ico
genographic.nationalgeographic.com

Now lets compare the Indian DNA with Pakistani DNA . I sent my DNA sample to the National Geographic Laboratories, and this is what came out for me. As you could see, we Pakistan have a very high Central Asian DNA than Indian DNA.

MY DNA Report from National Geographic:

42c5ede9ff1450c7220d8a137a07ce5f.png

And on the basic of my results, National geographic placed me closer to Tajiks and Mongols.

63e8dffdd4233e4158a7abf69e1bc6a1.png

4e84a512da444359d1ece6848748edca.png

Advertisement

the most genetically obsessed people i have seen are the pakistani punjabis, not pashtuns or balochs, same case with western indians.

regards

No surprise Western Pakistanis have more Central Asian DNA.
Look at YouTube videos of Peshawar, Waziristan, etc, look completely different.

the most genetically obsessed people i have seen are the pakistani punjabis, not pashtuns or balochs, same case with western indians.

regards

Hi,

If you noticed that---then you should have realized that we all seek to identify ourselves with who we are and from where we originated from ethnically---. That is the human psyche---.

Pashtuns and baluchis were not effected---because the primary conquests were not directed at them---they were just in the way of the conquest---and as armies had to pass thru mountain passes---they were restricted in their movement against the locals.

There were no large wealthy cities in frontier or baluchistan---.

Punjab and areas joing punjab are one of the most looted and plundered lands in the region---with flatlands all over---there was no place to hide from the invading armies---.

The pashtuns and baluchis---if need be---hid in the mountainsm

Hi,

If you noticed that---then you should have realized that we all seek to identify ourselves with who we are and from where we originated from ethnically---. That is the human psyche---.

Pashtuns and baluchis were not effected---because the primary conquests were not directed at them---they were just in the way of the conquest---and as armies had to pass thru mountain passes---they were restricted in their movement against the locals.

There were no large wealthy cities in frontier or baluchistan---.

Punjab and areas joing punjab are one of the most looted and plundered lands in the region---with flatlands all over---there was no place to hide from the invading armies---.

The pashtuns and baluchis---if need be---hid in the mountainsm

i think its the inferiority complex of some people of western IS, the reason is, they always suffered the brunt of british colonial propaganda as being the vanquished ones and pashtuns as conquerers, the punjabis and western indians feel the need to associate themselves with the conquerors rather than the conquered.

if punjabis obthered to read some historic sources, for instance the hou hanshu, you would be surprised how it refers to kabul valley as the conquered place, some times by central asians and some times by the indians. such kabul history and on other hand pashtun people celebrated as the great conquerors.

the reality being the british projection of all turkic invasions as pashtun rather than turkic to go with their aryan philosophy of fair skinned aryans as it was called aryana by the iranians.

regards

Ok that is just me but dont give your dna samples to cia shills

i think its the inferiority complex of some people of western IS, the reason is, they always suffered the brunt of british colonial propaganda as being the vanquished ones and pashtuns as conquerers, the punjabis and western indians feel the need to associate themselves with the conquerors rather than the conquered.

if punjabis obthered to read some historic sources, for instance the hou hanshu, you would be surprised how it refers to kabul valley as the conquered place, some times by central asians and some times by the indians. such kabul history and on other hand pashtun people celebrated as the great conquerors.

the reality being the british projection of all turkic invasions as pashtun rather than turkic to go with their aryan philosophy of fair skinned aryans as it was called aryana by the iranians.

regards

Hello there,
You need to stop generalizing all Punjabis as being the same. Some of us actually do have ancestery from other regions not in the Land of Five Rivers. We have diasporas from other regions of Pakistan mingled into what we now call Punjab (Kashmiris, Pashtuns, Balochis, Sindhis, Paharis etc). If there exists such a hot bed of different ancesteries, who wouldn't get curious?
Stop generalizing people who aren't a homogenous entity.

• Thread starter is shujauddin who hails from Border area Pakistani Punjab and Azad Kashmir. So in other words his results will fit for most Punjabies of Pakistan ( Jhelum, Chakwal, Gujrat, Sialkot and Azad Kashmir).
    Pakthuns/Balochs will even have less South Asian Markers and they are more Asia Minor and Persian shifted.
Admixture analysis of DNA from various regions of India first :

c11289b1e7215d89824c7c897b212ecd.png

31586807904cd60a2c54f638625d99e2.png

1238d85aba241f78f731c337765917cf.png

4286a1c9f78497a5b8b43906a9cedb20.png

The above are how the DNA composition of Indians from different part of India look like. Modern-day populations from around the world carry particular blends of regional affiliations. The Breakdown can be found on :
Reference Populations - Geno 2.0 Next Generation

favicon.ico
genographic.nationalgeographic.com

Now lets compare the Indian DNA with Pakistani DNA . I sent my DNA sample to the National Geographic Laboratories, and this is what came out for me. As you could see, we Pakistan have a very high Central Asian DNA than Indian DNA.

MY DNA Report from National Geographic:

42c5ede9ff1450c7220d8a137a07ce5f.png

And on the basic of my results, National geographic placed me closer to Tajiks and Mongols.

63e8dffdd4233e4158a7abf69e1bc6a1.png

4e84a512da444359d1ece6848748edca.png

Advertisement

Basically, we are racially totally separate from Indians. This is why our histories and cultures are different as well.

Good share brother.

Exactly what I have been posting in this forum since I came.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-sakas-scythians-kushans-hephthalites-white-huns.610977/

Hello there,
You need to stop generalizing all Punjabis as being the same. Some of us actually do have ancestery from other regions not in the Land of Five Rivers. We have diasporas from other regions of Pakistan mingled into what we now call Punjab (Kashmiris, Pashtuns, Balochis, Sindhis, Paharis etc). If there exists such a hot bed of different ancesteries, who wouldn't get curious?
Stop generalizing people who aren't homogenous entity.

the curiosity doesnt seem to be innocent one, but the need to identify as central asian, hence using genetic breakup of indians both north and south, the search term highlighting indians, the need to associate with superior aryan warrior race of central asian conquerors and proving one self that speaking indo aryan doesnt tantamount to an indian/south asian blood.

regards

Hello there,
Stop generalizing people who aren't a homogenous entity.

We have IVC blood and genetics, proven by the South Asian part of our genome.

Therefore no one has any right to call us foreign or foreign-obsessed. We are simply trying to understand and learn about our history between collapse of IVC and the rise of Islam.

We Punjabis are very comfortable in our own skin, we love our cuisine, phenotype, music, language, crafts, and culture.

Indians can talk to us about their own inferiority complex. They are the ones who are confused.

Who literally cares? For the outside world, you and Indians are the same. Keep obsessing over genetics while ignoring important stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom