What's new

Genentic Profile Pakistan vs Indian - How different Pakistanies are from Indian Genetically

Status
Not open for further replies.
But state department and Hollywood needs some anciey ancient east indies notion to create a soft image of there relatively best bet against China

Alhamdulilah for Riz Ahmed, otherwise they are using Gangu Indians for all roles to play Pakistanis.

I want to export progressive thinking to rest of South Asia so you can also prosper.

We are not from your region. Until you treat Muslims of SL with respect and decency. You are as bad as Burma and India for us.

Have some shame. China and Pak (even SL Muslims) spared no stone unturned to help you defeat LTTE, and now you jump back into Indian arms of your free will, filled with Buddist ferver.

Not a model to be replicated by anyone, now stop derailing the thread or I will report you.

We are not from your region. Until you treat Muslims of SL with respect and decency. You are as bad as Burma and India for us.

Have some shame. China and Pak (even SL Muslims) spared no stone unturned to help you defeat LTTE, and now you jump back into Indian arms of your free will, filled with Buddist ferver.

Not a model to be replicated by anyone, now stop derailing the thread or I will report you.
Dude honestly I don't know what the hell you're blabbering about as usual. :lol: But your posts are as usual entertaining. Keep up. :enjoy:

Indians have nothing to prove we have very strong regional and national identity ... we are OK with Indian ancestory and we have no identitiy crisis like Muslim Punjabis
i think its the inferiority complex of some people of western IS, the reason is, they always suffered the brunt of british colonial propaganda as being the vanquished ones and pashtuns as conquerers, the punjabis and western indians feel the need to associate themselves with the conquerors rather than the conquered.

if punjabis obthered to read some historic sources, for instance the hou hanshu, you would be surprised how it refers to kabul valley as the conquered place, some times by central asians and some times by the indians. such kabul history and on other hand pashtun people celebrated as the great conquerors.

the reality being the british projection of all turkic invasions as pashtun rather than turkic to go with their aryan philosophy of fair skinned aryans as it was called aryana by the iranians.

regards

Indians dont blast themselves in UK and US so please dont compare even Indian muslims will feel offended with this comparision
Who literally cares? For the outside world, you and Indians are the same. Keep obsessing over genetics while ignoring important stuff.

I'll talk about the OP in this case, They have a significant portion of central asian DNA in them, so if they want to identify as a Central Asian mixed Pakistani person, what's inferiority complex got to do with it? Do they not have the right to be proud of a heritage they have, just because the other half of them is south asian?

Again, some punjabis have it justified some don't. Don't call all of us as having inferiority complexes for our "claims" , of which you know nothing of nor the family history of.

According to Indian logic, Pakistanis are not allowed to discuss any commonality with any nation besides India. We are forbidden from talking about Arabs, Persians, Turks, Mongol component of our genes.

If Pakistanis are different from Indians then what are Muhajirs? Are they also different or did their skin color change after migration?

They are ideologically Pakistani, and that is enough for us. They are sons of the soil now, just as Iranic migrants became so.

Plus, genetics of Indian Muslims and Hindus are different.

No one's asking for your opinion here.

Indians taking up for this W11, it proves he's a false flagger.

Its funny how some members here are feeling proud of their Pashtoon , Baluch , Sindhi , Pakistan this and while name calling others, make them feel inferior , but they will call themselves Muslims, little these dumb Fcuk's know that we all Originate from the Same Root ? Adam is our father, while Allah has given us a religion that bond us beyond those DNA , Race and nationality BS .

Bas apne aap ko uncha dekhana ya sabit kerna hai, asaal mai tu kia piddi aur kia piddi ka shorba .

Indians taking up for this W11, it proves he's a false flagger.

No he is not ..

Closed. We have plenty of existing threads with a significant amount of debate on this subject. In general, these threads turn into some pretty racist and superiority complex driven trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom