What's new

Stanford DNA survey finds all humans are 99.9% the same.

Sigh....

DNA is very same in people because we have the same nucleotides, we have the same 2 eyes at the same positions...no one is growing an eye on their finger or toe...we have 2 legs, 2 arms, 10 fingers, 10 toes...so of course the information of what to make and where to place it is 99.9% same...

Out of the 100% of DNA only 2% ACTUALLY codes for all this stuff I just stated! so 0.1% being different really means alot! THAT IS WHY WHEN ppl say we are 96% similar to chimps and prove evolution of common descend I SERIOUSLY can laugh at it!

Everyone would've forgotten by then & then when you post something....most people would be like 'Ummmh....ummmmh....so whats happening on the other threads' ! :unsure:

They can always go back and re-read the previous post to get the gist of my reply.

Sir jeee Iftar ke baaad kar deiiin ! :D

Oi @Aeronaut @Hyperion & @Dillinger - This can't be true ! :pissed:

I'm not the same as @Marshmallow , I don't have a tail or two horns protruding from my head ! :whistle:

Just kidding, Marsha ! :D

What I meant to say was that none of us men are kind & caring angels like @Talon @Marshmallow & @Hermione G ! :)

the .1% difference left is due to the diferrent functioning of brain in Humans so that tells for example my brain works faster and intelligently than yours which is slow and weak cuz of eating too much food,Mr Buttt
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir jeee Iftar ke baaad kar deiiin ! :D

Oi @Aeronaut @Hyperion & @Dillinger - This can't be true ! :pissed:

I'm not the same as @Marshmallow , I don't have a tail or two horns protruding from my head ! :whistle:

Just kidding, Marsha ! :D

What I meant to say was that none of us men are kind & caring angels like @Talon @Marshmallow & @Hermione G ! :)

Kiya baat hai Buttt Sahib, Aaj to Mukhan kuch ziada hi lag reha @Talon, @Hermione G
aur @Marshmallow ko :D

Laying a bit thick layer of butter ?

Kiyon @Hyperion what could be the reason ?

P.S. Not that I disagree with the Statement (all three ladies are a credit to our community)

the .1% difference left is due to the diferrent functioning of brain in Humans so that tells for example my brain works faster and intelligently than yours which is slow and weak cuz of eating too much food,Mr Buttt
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Oh please that 1% difference is due to me belonging to a superior race when compared with you ! :P

Plus being better looking than you....who, despite being a lady, has a moustache & really.....really fat belly ! :whistle:

Kiya baat hai Buttt Sahib, Aaj to Mukhan kuch ziada hi lag reha @Talon, @Hermione G
aur @Marshmallow ko :D

Laying a bit thick layer of butter ?

Kiyon @Hyperion what could be the reason ?

P.S. Not that I disagree with the Statement (all three ladies are a credit to our community)

Sir merii betiyooon jaisee haiiin ! :)

Back
Top Bottom