What's new

Stanford DNA survey finds all humans are 99.9% the same.

God must be a darn good programmer seeing as 0.1% of DNA variation can bring about so many differences among human populations.

I can't wait to hear some random retard yell "gender is a social construct" due to his or her's flawed reasoning of human DNA being so genetically similar. :lol:

@Armstrong, brother, no disrespect.... either you're gay, or I need some serious retuning of my "GayDar".... I think it needs some serious adjustments..... :laughcry:

I'm homophobic ! :angry:

You see I just never moved on from a particular woman, try as I might & so the rest are my sisters ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Allah kay banday, tumhain kitni lift koi karay kay tumm unhain "maan'" "behan" na banao? I'm worried for you mate.... :what:

Khan Sahib tusssii kehnaa kiii chandeiii hooo ? :angry:

Over the years, the only thing I have come to trust is my sixth sense....... I don't know why......... but........ :what:

I'm homophobic ! :angry:

You see I just never moved on from a particular woman, try as I might & so the rest are my sisters ! :)

@Armstrong Never got over a "specific woman", so a jilted lover of some sort? :undecided:
@Hyperion I was wrong, our brother here doesn't need an intervention, he needs us (you, me and @Secur)- we must get him back on his feet and get him some tail before his tools shrivel up and die.:frown:

@Armstrong.... over the next one week....... consider that I'm a girl........ your mission is to hit on me......... I'll behave polar opposite to my macho Pashtun nature....... I should be a relatively easy target.......... :P

I'll do anything to save a fellow Pakistani going "dark"...... anything for you brother....... :D

Crap.... I leave in 55 minutes...... it could've been so much fun...... :smokin:

Bro, you take over... have to leave in a few minutes.... I wish I could reschedule the flight, however, not possible this late..... :D

@Armstrong Never got over a "specific woman", so a jilted lover of some sort? :undecided:
@Hyperion I was wrong, our brother here doesn't need an intervention, he needs us (you, me and @Secur)- we must get him back on his feet and get him some tail before his tools shrivel up and die.:frown:

I'll be back within 24 hours...... short trip to Athens...... :P

That does it! Now I have actually seen everything, best of luck @Armstrong. :omghaha:

Btw when shall you be back from your trip?

You have too much faith in people ! :lol:

No one does that, Khan Sahib ! :D

Well then its their loss. They will be missing out on a treasure of knowledge.

no post it now....what's stopping you?:what: its related to Science and Discoveries!!

I think i will keep a low profile. As they say; "save the best for last".:D

@Armstrong.... over the next one week....... consider that I'm a girl........ your mission is to hit on me......... I'll behave polar opposite to my macho Pashtun nature....... I should be a relatively easy target.......... :P

I know from experience that Pashtun girls are not easy targets , even the ones living in cities :P

How will you simulate that ? :D

Back
Top Bottom