What's new

GCC warns Hezbollah!!!

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Gulf-Cooperation-Council545.gif

Jeddah: Arab states of the Gulf could take measures against the Lebanese Shiite movement Hezbollah, openly involved in the Syrian conflict, the head of their six-member bloc said on Sunday.
The Gulf Cooperation Council had “decided to look into taking measures against Hezbollah’s interests in the member states,” GCC chief Abdul Latif Al Zayani told reporters at the end of a ministerial meeting in the Saudi city of Jeddah.

GCC warns of steps against Hezbollah | GulfNews.com
Gulf Arab countries to consider action against Hezbollah | Reuters

Most probably, they are going to kick out pro Hz Lebanese.

Nothing special

same like this hezbollah warning/threatening GCC

Last edited by a moderator:
Most probably, they are going to kick out pro Hz Lebanese.

1- Listing Hezbollah as a terrorist organization.
2- Deport any member or support on ground of national security interests.
3- Aids from the GCC to Lebanon should always be conditional that they must do something about Hezbollah.
4- Attempting to isolate them domestically and internationally.
5- boosting the capability of the Armed forces of Lebanon ,so they would no longer rely on them.
6- Pouring more arms at the hands of the FSA.

Nothing special

same like this hezbollah warning/threatening GCC

We can get him in a matter of a few days.

3- Aids from the GCC to Lebanon should always be conditional that they must do something about Hezbollah.
5- boosting the capability of the Armed forces of Lebanon ,so they would no longer rely on them.

Now you're talking. :tup:

He is not any different then the extreme retards that threat killing shias women and kids allowed to hold the same kind of speeches in your own country, look at it from a neutral POV.

He is not any different then the extreme retards that threat killing shias women and kids allowed to hold the same kind of speeches in your own country, look at it from a neutral POV.

At least our fanatics are under our control, and you can't compare them with this loony Safavid :rofl:
@Quantifier
The hell this chick got that tattoo from o O.

No one says these things and those that do are prodded all over the internet and in their countries as I have seen many times. But in your country "Kakastan" your famous singer Mulla Basim called all Sunni Muslims in Iraq as Nawasib. Your aytollats have already declared the blood of a Nawasib as Halal.

"hey would have cut his neck again
Lo, Alas your grandfather is buried among the Nawasib!"

This is his famous Latmiyaah : "Grandfather" refers to the Askari shrines, which is in Samarra, a Sunni town, that is what he refers to by "buried among the Nawasib.

Don't fool us with your stupidity. Sunnah are your enemies not these "Wahabies, NOI, Zionists, West or Snakes or Demons or all the other stupidity you try to say". When the most famous Iraqi Shia Singer calls Sunni Muslims even in Your "kakastan" as Nawasib on live Iraqi Television and no one says anything to him then we don't need to apologize to you mattam head banging mushriqs.

As I mentioned earlier this is partially the reason why Sunni Iraqis Need to separate themselves from Iraq and the likes of Mulla Basim since he himself has a Shi'a Militia and can easily go around religiously cleanse Sunni Muslim Towns and Villages. Sunnies need to do this now or else they won't be any Sunni Muslims in Iraq in 20 years as most will probably be killed forcefully converted or exiled.

1- Listing Hezbollah as a terrorist organization...
Saudis and other rich Gulf Arabs like to party in Beirut, where Hezbo films every aircraft into the airport there, controls its roads, has its own communications network, and so blows up whoever arrives Hezbo doesn't like.

Are Saudis, etc. really going to give up partying in Beirut in favor of a moral principle? Hezbo is sure to think GCC is bluffing.

Gulf-Cooperation-Council545.gif

Jeddah: Arab states of the Gulf could take measures against the Lebanese Shiite movement Hezbollah, openly involved in the Syrian conflict, the head of their six-member bloc said on Sunday.
The Gulf Cooperation Council had “decided to look into taking measures against Hezbollah’s interests in the member states,” GCC chief Abdul Latif Al Zayani told reporters at the end of a ministerial meeting in the Saudi city of Jeddah.

GCC warns of steps against Hezbollah | GulfNews.com
Gulf Arab countries to consider action against Hezbollah | Reuters

Considering the plight of Syrian civilians (both shia and Sunni) such statements are useless and rather counterproductive.

This mess has been going on for almost 2 years.

This is no time to talk or warn.

This is time for action.

Saudi Arabia should take the lead establish Arab League PEACE force (ALPF) to go in and bring peace and stability to the people of syria.

If KSA takes the lead, who knows even Pakistan may provide troops (3000-10,000) and pilots (20-100).

Hizbullah is tiny terrorist organization that cannot attack regular army and airforce deployed in Syria.

peace

No one says these things and those that do are prodded all over the internet and in their countries as I have seen many times. But in your country "Kakastan" your famous singer Mulla Basim called all Sunni Muslims in Iraq as Nawasib. Your aytollats have already declared the blood of a Nawasib as Halal.

"hey would have cut his neck again
Lo, Alas your grandfather is buried among the Nawasib!"

This is his famous Latmiyaah : "Grandfather" refers to the Askari shrines, which is in Samarra, a Sunni town, that is what he refers to by "buried among the Nawasib.

Don't fool us with your stupidity. Sunnah are your enemies not these "Wahabies, NOI, Zionists, West or Snakes or Demons or all the other stupidity you try to say". When the most famous Iraqi Shia Singer calls Sunni Muslims even in Your "kakastan" as Nawasib on live Iraqi Television and no one says anything to him then we don't need to apologize to you mattam head banging mushriqs.

As I mentioned earlier this is partially the reason why Sunni Iraqis Need to separate themselves from Iraq and the likes of Mulla Basim since he himself has a Shi'a Militia and can easily go around religiously cleanse Sunni Muslim Towns and Villages. Sunnies need to do this now or else they won't be any Sunni Muslims in Iraq in 20 years as most will probably be killed forcefully converted or exiled.

Let them say what they want about sunnis, let the sunni sheikhs insult them aswell freedom of speech :tup:
Never heard of basim, I though kazem al saher was the most famous iraqi shia singer.

Why are Kurds so desperate, first shias were your friends when Saddam was in power, today shias are the bad guys, first you hate Turkey, today Turkey is your friend.

In the end we all live and die for Kakastan.

Saudis and other rich Gulf Arabs like to party in Beirut, where Hezbo films every aircraft into the airport there, controls its roads, has its own communications network, and so blows up whoever arrives Hezbo doesn't like.

Are Saudis, etc. really going to give up partying in Beirut in favor of a moral principle? Hezbo is sure to think GCC is bluffing.

Actually Hz is practically considered a terrorist org by several Arab countries even before Syrian uprising, and Hz know that.

Let them say what they want about sunnis, let the sunni sheikhs insult them aswell freedom of speech :tup:
Never heard of basim, I though kazem al saher was the most famous iraqi shia singer.

Why are Kurds so desperate, first shias were your friends when Saddam was in power, today shias are the bad guys, first you hate Turkey, today Turkey is your friend.

In the end we all live and die for Kakastan.

Kurdistan is different from Kakastan which you are from. Just take a look at Hawler vs Sadr City. Then tell me which one is Kakastan.

Unfortunately the only people who have "freedom of speech" in Kakastan are individuals like Mullah Basim who have militias to protect his "freedom of speech" and those that don't have militias well they don't have the luxury of such a thing.

Bassim Al-Karbalaei (1967) (alternatively, Basim al-Karbala'i) (born Bassim Ismael Mohammed Al-Tawakuli) (Arabic: باسم إسماعيل التوكلي‎) is one of the most famous Shia eulogy (latmiya) reciters. Bassim Al-Karbalaei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I work for my government ,so I doubt you would know any better than myself. The number of Saudi visitors to Lebanon has dramatically been reduced by leaps and bounds over the last 7 years, so I would advice you to think 10 times before you speak.

Back
Top Bottom