What's new

Hezbullat Supporters to be thrown out from GCC

Really? It says here that he is Saudi?

ملك جمال السعودية !!! | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Anyway the point is that I have seen many Hejazis/Yemenis and Saudis with that nose. The hair is a typical Arabic hair too. Arabs traditionally had long hair.

That might be one of the genetic similarities between Arabs and Iranians btw. Because the individual you posted, if it indeed is the same I posted, could easily pass as an Arab on the Peninsula. Without difficulties even.

Yeah, I have seen on Google that he is posted on many Arab/Saudi blogs, but he isn't Arab. In fact, based on his nose, he doesn't look like an Arab at all in my opinion. He resembles the typical Iranid in my opinion. The eyes, nose, everything. Although, as you say, we could overlap each other. The Gulf has quite some Iranid influences and vice versa.

In fact, the guy looks Eastern-Iranid.

LOL. I see that people already discussed this on another forum.

I live in the Gulf and I have seen many, many Gulf Arabs that look like this guy.

A Saudi royal member apparently:

oigoi1.jpg

He is a Emirati prince. Don't remember his name. But he is quite a typical Gulf Arabian I would say.

2qtzmlf.jpg

He is a Emirati prince. Don't remember his name. But he is quite a typical Gulf Arabian I would say.

2qtzmlf.jpg

I agree with you on this one. His nose is typical Arabian. Just as his eyes.

From that link btw:

First of all that guy is Iranian (Touraj), and looks nothing like the average Persian Gulf Arab, second his phenotypes fit better in Iran than Lebanon for sure.

I agree with this.

Btw, Hasani, I have always been fascinated by the looks of this guy. Auda ibu Tayi:

Auda_ibu_Tayi_colorized.jpg

Is he typical Arab? He was a famous leader of the Huwaytat tribe in the Arab revolt. The picture has been colored, so don't mind the color-mistakes.

Btw, Hasani, I have always been fascinated by the looks of this guy. Auda ibu Tayi:

Auda_ibu_Tayi_colorized.jpg

Is he typical Arab? He was a famous leader of the Huwaytat tribe. The picture has been colored, so don't mind the color-mistakes.

He could easily pass as Hejazi or Najdi in terms of facial features. He looks quite tall also which Hejazi's and Najdi's normally are. But in the Arab world one needs to distinguish between urban settlers and those who live in villages or once as nomads (Bedouins). He could easily pass as an Arab or Semite, indeed.

I can't see his skin color or whether he is really tanned on that picture though.

Oh, it has been colored. Ok. Then it makes it even harder. But yes, I would say that he is an Arab or Semite indeed. But to say where in the Arab world he could fit would be harder.

What do you think about this one? Where would you guess he was from? Please try not to google the image.

What do you think about this one? Where would you guess he was from? Please try not to google the image.

Hmm, difficult. My first reaction was a 'Jew'. The guy has something Jewish. But then again, he could pass as an Arab too.

Hmm, difficult. My first reaction was a 'Jew'. The guy has something Jewish. But then again, he could pass as an Arab too.

It is Zayed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan. Ruler of Bahrain. Died over 100 years ago.

& -

Here is another Bahraini ruler. Looks very similar.

http://www.bahrainprimeminister.net/family_sp.html

Another similar one:

The Khalifa family are from Najd originally.

Can you post some Persian noble families?

Than he fits the Semite profile.

What do you think of this guy? Can he pass as an Arab?

972149_279311068881954_1764863275_n.jpg

Both the girl and him could easily I would say. Especially the girl looks similar to a Gulf girl from UAE for example.

Can you post some Persian noble families? Or Persians from Isfahan, Shiraz and Yazd. I am curious to see if they look similar to Semitic/Arabs in any way or form.

BTW, is this individual, Muhammad Hejazi, from Hejaz originally? Because the Hejazi surname is found in nearby Egypt, Palestine, Levant and the Arab world and means literary "one from Hejaz".

http://iranbriefing.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Mohammad-Hejazi.jpg

He has a Semitic nose so I wonder if he is indeed from Hejaz originally - I mean his ancestors.

He is a Brigadier General and born in Isfahan.

Can you post some Persian noble families? Or Persians from Isfahan, Shiraz and Yazd. I am curious to see if they look similar to Semitic/Arabs in any way or form.

Hmm, there isn't really a 'Persian noble' group known in Iran. Here some Persians from Isfahan:

2qbvby9.png

249801_549289925098535_1639514729_n.jpg

202340_544437212250473_200520985_o.jpg

290012_540132489347612_691155696_o.jpg

Shiraz:

406255_567440356607090_1138964080_n.jpg

537222_542724709078655_535600791_n.jpg

6854748683_33ea53bd54_o.jpg

Yazd:

4063469-Students_in_Kashan_Yazd.jpg

Zoroastrians:

Sedreh_pooshi_Yazd1.jpg

old-town-in-yazd-iran.jpg

A few of the women could easily pass for Arabs while the men are definitely more different.

The women on the left in the third last picture for example.

Women on the left in the first picture and middle also.

The men look completely different from Semitic/Arab people though.:cheesy:

So Persians do not have any noble families, former rulers that still are present (I mean their descendants) or known families? Where the Qajar and Pahlavi families Azeri? Why not Persian?

Can you post a Persian cleric?

Are there even any Persian Sunnis left?

How many Zoroastrians are there?

The men on the second last picture look very Kurd. Do you agree?

So Persians do not have any noble families, former rulers that still are present (I mean their descendants) or known families? Where the Qajar and Pahlavi families Azeri? Why not Persian?

I am not really aware of such families. Pahlavis were Mazandaranis, but not really noble, as Reza Shah was just a soldier before he was crowned.

Can you post a Persian cleric?

From Yazd, Ayatollah Yazdi:

blue-eyed_iranian_ayatollah-mohammad-yazdi-the-former-head-of-judiciary-system-of-iran.jpg

Are there even any Persian Sunnis left?

Um, I don't think there is a significant amount of Persian Sunnis in Iran left. I have never met one. Besides Persian Sunnis in Afghanistan or Tajikistan of course.

How many Zoroastrians are there?

Not much. Approx. 25.000 real Zoroastrians. And than I am not talking about a huge amount of Iranians who have sympathy with the religion.

The last men on the picture look very Kurd. Do you agree?

Not particularly. They look more like Southerners.

BTW, is this individual, Muhammad Hejazi, from Hejaz originally? Because the Hejazi surname is found in nearby Egypt, Palestine, Levant and the Arab world and means literary "one from Hejaz".

http://iranbriefing.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Mohammad-Hejazi.jpg

He has a Semitic nose so I wonder if he is indeed from Hejaz originally - I mean his ancestors.

He is a Brigadier General and born in Isfahan.

Interesting, I do not really know this guy, but his surname is definitely a-typical.

Guys, guys, guys! What does this have to do with the topic of this thread?! (If I may ask?!)
Nevermind, for once I'm quite happy that you two could get along :D

You may return to your facemash competition! :D

Back
Top Bottom