What's new

Hezbullat Supporters to be thrown out from GCC

Is it me, or does Bin Laden look like a typical Arab (Semite)?

osamabinladen.jpg

I mean his full lips, (almond) eyes, nose, etc.

LOL. Not really, I would say. He is half Hadrami Yemeni (Southern most corner of the Arab world) and half Syrian. His mother being from Latakia and rumored by some to be an Alawi women.

Is it me or is Ahmedinejad looking like a typical Persian?;)

30wmowl.jpg

This is one Osama bin Laden's sons btw:

5kgdv9.jpg

Younger bin Laden I believe:

2ykj3p3.jpg

He for sure looks Semitic but I would not say that he is the typical example. If we stay among that group of people (LOL)

Then I would say that Al-Zarqawi has even more clear Semitic/Arab features. At least they are very prominent.

5n2og5.jpg

34813rm.jpg

Especially Zarqawi has a very Levantine/Semitic look about him that I have seen in many Levantine and Hejazi people. The skin color (pictures are not precise and he looks different on other photos) are less important here since everybody can get a tan etc. It's more facial looks that you can't really change.

Do you agree?

If you leave all that tribal bs out of it your from 1 country.
Sun plays a big factor out there, as an Iraqi thats not exposed to that sun in EU is different.

What education is that, I already know all that stuff, I see the difference between an Iraqi and a Khaleeji or Hejazi easily, between the last 2 not since I am not familiar with them.

Whats the difference between Basrawis and Kuwaitis, Kuwaitis are just a bunch of Iraqis made into a seperate country by the British imperialists to keep Iraq from having influence in the gulf.

The ******* culture difference is huge of all these regions, Mesopotamia-Egypt-Hejaz-Khaleej-Levant-Maghreb all share huge differences.

Tribalism and pan-Arabism mentalities are in decrease day by day in KSA.

Ahmadinejad represents an unique race. :lol:

Seriously, Bin Laden got those real Semitic lips.

Ahmadinejad represents an unique race. :lol:

Seriously, Bin Laden got those real Semitic lips.

LOL. True.

Not sure what you mean by the lips? I don't think that's right. I don't have them nor anybody I know. It's not common among Yemenis either. Quite strange.

I would say that Al-Zarqawi is much more typical of a Semitic person and Arab. Bin Laden was nearly 2 meters tall too.

5n2og5.jpg

34813rm.jpg

Especially Zarqawi has a very Levantine/Semitic look about him that I have seen in many Levantine and Hejazi people. The skin color (pictures are not precise and he looks different on other photos) are less important here since everybody can get a tan etc. It's more facial looks that you can't really change.

Do you agree?

I at least have seen many Zarqawi look alikes in Syria on both fronts and sides of the conflict.

Anyway been busy in this thread in order not to fall asleep early this night.:omghaha:

Going to watch game 7 in the NBA finals (final game that decides the championship) between the Miami Heat and Spurs. Just started 20 minutes ago or so.

LOL. True.

Not sure what you mean by the lips? I don't think that's right. I don't have them nor anybody I know. It's not common among Yemenis either. Quite strange.

I would say that Al-Zarqawi is much more typical of a Semitic person and Arab. Bin Laden was nearly 2 meters tall too.

5n2og5.jpg

34813rm.jpg

Do you agree?

I at least have seen many Zarqawi looks alike in Syria on both fronts and sides of the conflict.

Al-Zarqawi can fit the Semitic profile too. I mean that I think Bin Laden's lips are typical Semite. In fact, his lips somehow resembles Arafat's lips, whom I see as a typical Semite too. Justified?

Al-Zarqawi can fit the Semitic profile too. I mean that I think Bin Laden's lips are typical Semite. In fact, his lips somehow resembles Arafat's lips, whom I see as a typical Semite too. Justified?

LOL. Not noticed that at all. I would not say that it is typical at all to be honest. I have rarely seen it on the Peninsula or the Arab world in general. Noticed it a few times with Egyptians (which Arafat was) and a few Jewish rabbis here and there.

If I have seen it on the Peninsula it has mostly been among the Arabs of African or partial African heritage. I would just say that OBL's lips are strange overall and nothing common.

Saddam is another good example of a Semite.

ehg5du.jpg

Here is a Jewish Rabbi:

rlgvt4.jpg
(something with the lips again) Is that what you refer to?

I believe that this is good profile of a Semite that facial wise could fit anywhere.

72pzxu.gif

LOL. Not noticed that at all. I would not say that it is typical at all to be honest. I have rarely seen it on the Peninsula or the Arab world in general. Noticed it a few times with Egyptians (which Arafat was) and a few Jewish rabbis here and there.

If I have seen it on the Peninsula it has mostly been among the Arabs of African or partial African heritage. I would just say that OBL's lips are strange overall and nothing common.

Saddam is another good example of a Semite.

ehg5du.jpg

Here is a Jewish Rabbi:

rlgvt4.jpg
(something with the lips again) Is that what you refer to?

Yes, this Jewish Rabbi has that 'Semitic smile' too. Look over here:

ForumBiodiversity.com » Anthropology Biodiversity Forum (ABF)

I believe that this is good profile of a Semite that facial wise could fit anywhere.

72pzxu.gif

No, this is quite the opposite of an Semite. In fact, Jesus looks like a Dinaric here. See his narrow face and nose. Semites have a completely different nose, lips and eyes.

Yes, this Jewish Rabbi has that 'Semitic smile' too. Look over here:

ForumBiodiversity.com » Anthropology Biodiversity Forum (ABF)

No, this is quite the opposite of an Semite. In fact, Jesus looks like a Nordid here. See his narrow face and nose. Semites have a completely different nose, lips and eyes.

Eyes are very Semitic. Nose too. I don't agree. This is supposed to be Isa (as) or Jesus with a Semitic look. I don't think he is Nordic at all. In fact that look is quite common in Hejaz.

For example King Faisal of Iraq who was a pure Hejazi with a Yemeni grandmother as the only non-Hejazi blood in recent many generations.

Nearly identical IMO.

That is quite a common if not even typical Arab nose.

Nordic people have what I would call pigs noses. Meaning that they are not prominent and round. Very unattractive. Southern Europeans are much more similar to having Semitic or Middle Eastern noses. Look up the Roman nose which is quite prominent much like the Semitic nose. We are generalizing here obviously but that's the only thing you can do in such discussions.

The Semitic smile I have heard about on forums etc. but I don't think that there is any special smile from any group of people at least I have not heard about it.

Might be wrong.

Excuse moi, I meant Corded Nordid. Jesus look like a typical Corded Nordid in that picture. Quite the opposite of a Semite, in despite of some exceptions in the Semite world.

Excuse moi, I meant Corded Nordid. Jesus look like a typical Corded Nordid in that picture. Quite the opposite of a Semite, in despite of some exceptions in the Semite world.

Well, we have to disagree here. I have seen that nose among many Hejazis and in fact I have a similar one. But otherwise Al-Zarqawi's nose is a good generalization of a Semitic/Arab nose if there ever are good generalizations.

Here is another example of a typical Arabian nose. That's what I mean by a similar nose.

2v2gyol.jpg

Anyway I believe that we have gone a bit off-topic to say the least, LOL. So will lock down for now.

Lastly what do you say about Al-Sistani? I think that he looks quite Arabic/Semitic and he also claims Arab ancestry so there must be something about it. I find it more believable judging from his looks than other Iranian clerics who do even though Arabs are quite diverse people.

nedrt5.jpg

Al-Sistani IMO looks very different from the majority of Iranian clerics. There are other pictures of him where he even looks more Semitic/Arabic.

He looks incredibly sinister here though, LOL:

2nr0vug.jpg

Well, we have to disagree here. I have seen that nose among many Hejazis and in fact I have a similar one. But otherwise Al-Zarqawi's nose is a good generalization of a Semitic/Arab nose if there ever are good generalizations.

Here is another example of a typical Arabian nose. That's what I mean by a similar nose.

2v2gyol.jpg

I would say that his nose isn't typical Arabian, but Iranian. Arabs don't have such narrow nose. That guy looks Iranid btw. This is a typical Arab nose:

2801408-543931-arab-man-wearing-a-colourful-wovan-keffiyeh-or-turban-stylehead-piecethese-headdresses-serve-a-purpose-of-protecting-nose-and-mouth-from-dust-and-sand-storms-as-the-fabric-can-be-wrapped-across-the-face-when-needed.jpg

936b0b450a.jpg

A typical characteristic is pulled up nostrils.

Lastly what do you say about Al-Sistani? I think that he looks quite Arabic/Semitic and he also claims Arab ancestry so there must be something about it. I find it more believable judging from his looks than other Iranian clerics who do even though Arabs are quite diverse people.

nedrt5.jpg

Yes, Sistani could pass as an Arab, although his eyes are quite 'Persian'.

@al-Hasani

That guy you posted (Arabian nose) is Persian btw. His name is Touraj Nezafati. You can see him wearing Faravahar (Zoroastrian symbol) here:

01306617667.jpg

That explains him being a typical Iranid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we have to disagree again. The individual on the picture is a Saudi btw, LOL. You can google the source of the picture.

Also those noses are very popular in Yemen and large parts of KSA.

Iranians in general have bigger noses in my opinion. Although Armenians take the prize for the biggest noses I have seen to date.

Yes, thought so about Sistani.

There was also a Iranian politician, a foreign minister I believe, also a Sayyid by claim, who looked like an Arab. Don't recall his name. Abtahi I believe his name is.

That individual you posted, at least his nose, is a typical normal common nose in my opinion. I have seen such type of noses in every Caucasian people. Don't think it is a typical Semitic/Arabic or even Middle Eastern nose. Just a normal ordinary nose that every Caucasian from Denmark to the Middle East could have?

Really? It says here that he is Saudi?

ملك جمال السعودية !!! | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Anyway the point is that I have seen many Hejazis/Yemenis and Saudis with that nose. The hair is a typical Arabic hair too. Arabs traditionally had long hair.

That might be one of the genetic similarities between Arabs and Iranians btw. Because the individual you posted, if it indeed is the same I posted, could easily pass as an Arab on the Peninsula. Without difficulties even.

Back
Top Bottom