What's new

Hezbullat Supporters to be thrown out from GCC

As I said those maps are useless because they have nothing to do with cultural heritage, topography, geography, diversity, micro-climates or anything else.

Yeah, the most reliable map in the world is being debunked by an internet geographer, without having a clear understanding of climates. Nobody is fooled by your persistence and lies.

Oman and Yemen alone have large areas that have a tropical climate someting that is non-existant in Iran.

Again, you are being ignorant here:

Sub-Tropical Iran - SkyscraperCity

As I said Morocco and Sudan alone have more micro-climates than Iran which is all that matters if we solely talk about climates which has nothing to do with anything other than, well, climates.:omghaha:

When it suits you are referring to the whole Arab world, but when its not, you grab back to shitty KSA. Should I relate other Iranic countries in my posts as well? Morocco is not Arab, and Sudan neither. And even if they were, they are two shitty countries among 23 shitty Arab countries.

Just a little part of the Arab world has tropical climate something that all of Iran does not have at all.

Bullcrap. Iran is more diverse than your ugly monotone desert called the Arab world.

Let me repeat myself since you don't get it, it seems. Nor can you counter anything I say. You are just repeating the same broken record that does not really change anything.

There is no tropical climates in Iran. Not even a single km2. Also, as I said, the only fertile areas in Iran are in the AZERI north and around the tiny Caspian coast. Not Persian areas.

As I told you the Persian heartland such as Yazd receive twice as less rainfall than Riyadh and 3 times as less than Baghdad, LOL.

Iran has no rainforests nor does it receive monsoon rain for 4 months every year as large parts of Yemen and Oman alone do.

Yemen alone has 200 islands. Iran probably has 10 at most.

Yes they are. Already told you that.

Keep believing your fairytales. The Arab Middle East alone is much more interesting than all of Iran. Hell just the Levant, Yemen and Hejaz. On all fronts. Be it history, cultural landmarks or the nature.

Let alone the remaining Arab world.

As I said those maps are useless because they have nothing to do with cultural heritage, topography, geography, diversity, micro-climates or anything else.

Everyone knows that the Arab world is much richer in terms of history and diversity on all fields be it cuisine, history, cultural landmarks, culture etc. Egypt alone has a more impressive history than the Persian. Yemen alone has a older history than the Persian.

Oman and Yemen alone have large areas that have a tropical climate someting that is non-existant in Iran. Parts of Yemen and Oman even have the Khareef (Monsoon) 4 months every year which makes the lanscape look like a rainforest in Sri Lanka or Southern India for 1/3 of the whole year. Your map is obviously not showing that since it is useless and has nothing to do with what I mentioned in the beginning which are the only important parts.

As I said Morocco and Sudan alone have more micro-climates than Iran which is all that matters if we solely talk about climates which has nothing to do with anything other than, well, climates.

Just a little part of the Arab world has tropical climate something that all of Iran does not have at all.

Khareef - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yemen alone has 200 islands. How many does Iran have? 10?

Do you even have tropical fruits? No. Little Yemen has them.

Hell Comores (Arab lands) alone has better beaches than all of Iran so has Oman.

Iranic Afghanistan climate map:

vegetationmap.jpg

Iranic Tajikistan:

Asia_Koppen_Map.png

Our original birthplace, beautiful Kazakhstan:

img

Ugly Arab world:

asia_climate.gif

Kazakhstan_on_World_Climate_Map.jpg

Let me repeat myself since you don't get it, it seems. Nor can you counter anything I say. You are just repeating the same broken record that does not really change anything.

There is no tropical climates in Iran. Not even a single km2. Also, as I said, the only fertile areas in Iran are in the AZERI north and around the tiny Caspian coast. Not Persian areas.

As I told you the Persian heartland such as Yazd receive twice as less rainfall than Riyadh and 3 times as less than Baghdad, LOL.

Iran has no rainforests nor does it receive monsoon rain for 4 months every year as large parts of Yemen and Oman alone do.

Keep believing your fairytales. The Arab Middle East alone is much more interesting than all of Iran. Hell just the Levant, Yemen and Hejaz. On all fronts. Be it history, cultural landmarks or the nature.

Everyone knows that the Arab world is much richer in terms of history and diversity on all fields be it cuisine, history, cultural landmarks, culture etc. Egypt alone has a more impressive history than the Persian. Yemen alone has a older history than the Persian.

Oman and Yemen alone have large areas that have a tropical climate someting that is non-existant in Iran. Parts of Yemen and Oman even have the Khareef (Monsoon) 4 months every year which makes the lanscape look like a rainforest in Sri Lanka or Southern India for 1/3 of the whole year. Your map is obviously not showing that since it is useless and has nothing to do with what I mentioned in the beginning which are the only important parts.

As I said Morocco and Sudan alone have more micro-climates than Iran which is all that matters if we solely talk about climates which has nothing to do with anything other than, well, climates.:omghaha:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khareef

Hell Comores (Arab lands) alone has better beaches than all of Iran so has Oman, Yemen and KSA.

The Red Sea alone has the biggest coral reef in the world after the Great Barrier reef. The Arab world has the longest Mediterranean coastline. We also have a Atlantic coastline, the Gulf, Indian Sea and Arabian Sea.

You are left with the little Gulf and a big lake (Caspian) Sea. LOL.

Whole Iran is my birthplace. Our beautiful and diverse country can't be compared to the whole Arab world, as the latter is one big, ugly sandpit.

Iran_map_600px_climatezones.jpg

Iran, always superior. Be proud of being a desert wanderer.

Khareef - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hell Comores (Arab lands) alone has better beaches than all of Iran so has Oman, Yemen and KSA.

The Red Sea alone has the biggest coral reef in the world after the Great Barrier reef. The Arab world has the longest Mediterranean coastline. We also have a Atlantic coastline, the Gulf, Indian Sea and Arabian Sea.

You are left with the little Gulf and a big lake (Caspian) Sea. LOL.

Yemen alone has all tropical fruits nearly, world famous Mocha coffee that was introduced to Iran and the remaining world btw, tea etc.

The Levant alone, having the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world and being a key central Semitic area has a much more impressive history. How big is the Levant compared to Iran? Probably the size of Iranian Baluchistan.

Just look at the cultural and religious influence. The 3 Abrahamic religions have shaped the world for the past 3000 years.

We Arabs even ruled large parts of Europe for centuries and that is why the second most widespread European language (Spanish) in the world has 20% of its vocabulary coming from Arabic. Look who is a cultural, linguistics and religious slave of us right now. Iran your country. Unless you change your religion, language and alphabet it will remain so.

I know that you have nothing to say. It's ok.

Just remember that Morocco and Sudan alone have more micro-climates than Iran and that KSA alone has 8.

Remember that tiny Yemen has 200 islands, a coastline to the Red Sea that has the second biggest coral reef in the world, much better beaches than all of Iran, tropical beaches, tropical fruits that Iran does not have such as banana, mango, coffee etc and large tropical areas all year long that receives the monsoon rain something all of Iran does not.

Just remember that little Levant alone has a much more impressive history than all of Iran and the oldest inhabited cities in the world. The Levant is the Semitic heartland.

Just look at the cultural and religious influence. The 3 Abrahamic religions have shaped the world for the past 3000 years. Even Europeans follow Semitic religion and culture albeit a little modified.

We Arabs even ruled large parts of Europe for centuries and that is why the second most widespread European language (Spanish) in the world has 20% of its vocabulary coming from Arabic. Look who is a cultural, linguistics and religious slave of us right now. Iran your country. Unless you change your religion, language and alphabet it will remain so forever. We even founded cities in your country that still remain such as Qom and Mashhad.

Your gene pool is heavily mixed by all your conquerors especially the Semitic ones which modern genetics confirm and even the look of many Iranians.

You would have a point if it were us Arabs who worshipped some 12 Iranians and their ancestral line and were worshipping fire. But that's not the case.

Hence why you need to remove your Wannabe-Arabs. You belong in Central Asia and so does your culture hence why you are busy including Afghanistan.

I am writing all this to you because of your inferiority complexes and constant needs to mention Persia everywhere. Just look at your signature, man. It just screams to you.

Just be a proud Kurd and hope that your "Iranic" brothers in Yazd will give you a piece of land so you can have your own country for once and not be oppressed by Arabs, Turks and Persians.

Warm greetings, Al-Hasani.

Sir William Muir writes that:

With the rise of Persian influence, the roughness of Arab life was softened and there opened an era of culture, toleration, and scientific research. The practice of oral tradition was also giving place to recorded statement and historical narrative, a change hastened by the scholarly tendencies introduced from the East. To the same source may be attributed the ever increasing laxity at Court, of manners and morality and also those transcendental views that now sprung up of the divine imamate, or spiritual leadership, of some member of the House of Ali, as well as the rapid growth of free thought. (ibid. p. 251-252)

Persians always superior. No people in the world were ever fascinated by Arab culture, with the exception of Lawrence who, ironically, loved the desert, since you guys have nothing more to offer.

Want to see Arab nature:

Table of Damascus in Lawrence of Arabia - YouTube

And therefor:

Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of non-Arab (Persian) descent... They invented rules of (Arabic) grammar...[58] great jurists were Persians... only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, "If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"... The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them... as was the case with all crafts... This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana, retained their sedentary culture.

LOL, superior. Is that why you are cultural, religious and mental slaves of us Arabs?

Ironically no other place on earth than Iran worships 12 Arabs and their ancestral line more than you Iranians. It's quite ironical.

Even your Cyrus the Great was a cultural slave of us Semitic people. He copied everything Assyrian and Babylonian (Semitic civilizations) and ADOPTED Aramaic, a Semitic language closely related to Arabic and Hebrew, as the official language of the Persian Empire. You guys did not even have a alphabet. That is a Semitic thing.

Hence why your current alphabet is based on the Arabic scripture.

Oh, we Arabs are independent people, true. Hence why we remove our tyrants while you are gutless people who do nothing to change you from being ruled by Wannabe-ARABS. Has it been 35 years now?

How isolated, poor, sanctioned does your country need to be before you move a finger? Come on. Where is all the bravado? Your proxies are falling one by one. Syria is already gone.

Now reread this and come back to me.

I know that you have nothing to say. It's ok.

Just remember that Morocco and Sudan alone have more micro-climates than Iran and that KSA alone has 8.

Remember that tiny Yemen has 200 islands, a coastline to the Red Sea that has the second biggest coral reef in the world, much better beaches than all of Iran, tropical beaches, tropical fruits that Iran does not have such as banana, mango, coffee etc and large tropical areas all year long that receives the monsoon rain something all of Iran does not.

Just remember that little Levant alone has a much more impressive history than all of Iran and the oldest inhabited cities in the world. The Levant is the Semitic heartland.

Just look at the cultural and religious influence. The 3 Abrahamic religions have shaped the world for the past 3000 years. Even Europeans follow Semitic religion and culture albeit a little modified.

We Arabs even ruled large parts of Europe for centuries and that is why the second most widespread European language (Spanish) in the world has 20% of its vocabulary coming from Arabic. Look who is a cultural, linguistics and religious slave of us right now. Iran your country. Unless you change your religion, language and alphabet it will remain so forever. We even founded cities in your country that still remain such as Qom and Mashhad.

Your gene pool is heavily mixed by all your conquerors especially the Semitic ones which modern genetics confirm and even the look of many Iranians.

You would have a point if it were us Arabs who worshipped some 12 Iranians and their ancestral line and were worshipping fire. But that's not the case.

Hence why you need to remove your Wannabe-Arabs. You belong in Central Asia and so does your culture hence why you are busy including Afghanistan.

I am writing all this to you because of your inferiority complexes and constant needs to mention Persia everywhere. Just look at your signature, man. It just screams to you.

Just be a proud Kurd and hope that your "Iranic" brothers in Yazd will give you a piece of land so you can have your own country for once and not be oppressed by Arabs, Turks and Persians.

Warm greetings, Al-Hasani.

LOL, superior. Is that why you are cultural, religious and mental slaves of us Arabs?[/quote]

So why are the most celebrated festivities in Iran originally Zoroastrian? So why, besides some words, Arabs haven't left anything behind? Its the opposite; you Arabs were always the slaves of Persians, both mentally and culturally. Your architecture is heavily influenced by Persians, your religion has heavily being developed by Persians, your language too, as Sibawaih was a Persian. I could even add more stuff.

Oh, and I do agree with your notion of religion. But these Iranians don't worship 12 Arabs because they are Arabs; they worship them because they truly believe they are 'holy'. So or you believe that Islam is an Arab product, or you believe its something holy, which in the end contradicts each other.

So why are the most celebrated festivities in Iran originally Zoroastrian? So why, besides some words, Arabs haven't left anything behind? Its the opposite; you Arabs were always the slaves of Persians, both mentally and culturally. Your architecture is heavily influenced by Persians, your religion has heavily being developed by Persians, your language too, as Sibawaih was a Persian. I could even add more stuff.

Oh, and I do agree with your notion of religion. But these Iranians don't worship 12 Arabs because they are Arabs; they worship them because they truly believe they are 'holy'. So or you believe that Islam is an Arab product, or you believe its something holy, which in the end contradicts each other.

Yes, sure. Excuses again, LOL. How did Islam come to Iran? Can you tell me again? Oh, yes it was the Arab conquest. Do you think that your ancestors who worshipped fire adopted Islam without resistance? A Semitic import?

Changed your language that is heavily influenced by Arabic, changed your alphabet from another Semitic alphabet to one based on Arabic?

If fire-worshipping was so popular why are you ruled by Wannabe-Arabs that are Islamists? Your place of worship is either Mashhad, Qom or Karbala, Najaf. All cities founded by Arabs. HUNDRED of thousands Iranians beat, lash and cry themselves to death for the death of Arabs 1400 years ago. Let alone Makkah and Madinah. 120.000 of you arrive each year. Hell, I have met several Iranians in Makkah and picked a few words up.

Zorostrians are almost extinct. The majority of them are living in India today along with Hindus, LOL.

I know that you want to live in delusion and attach yourself to something that you are not really a part of being a half Kurd but that is OK.

Just reread what I wrote to you. Everything is correct. Especially the Cyrus the Great part and how all your first civilization of worth from the time you moved from the Kazakh Steppe to the Iranian Plateau is one big copy of Semitic culture or the Elamites who were non-Indo-Iranian people.

I am just playing your game if you have not noticed. I don't really care about all this. All those Semitic achievements, that arguably are second to none, so is the history, is not my work but my long dead ancestors work. I live in this time and age and when I compare the GCC with Iran I laugh. While Dubai is one of the most advanced city in the world you guys are starving and not having any medicine. ALL because you are ruled by Arab-Wannabes with Black Arab turbans speaking in Arabic. Hell, Arabic is even taught in all schools in Iran.

Persian is not even taught anywhere in the Arab world at a state-level/obligatory. Most people probably never heard it before.

Proud people do not have any need to use such signatures as yours. Have you seen Arabs, Europeans, Chinese, Japanese, Jews etc. with such signatures? It just screams of inferiority-complexes.

To be honest I don't really have a problem with Iranians. I have a problem with many of the deluded members on this forum. That is all. I know Iranians from first hand since they are present in the GCC. And those are from the better classes of Iran. I know that most Iranians are simple people who live in small cities and are suffering due to their regimes actions.

Don't paint your country with all kind of false grandeur. Every week Iranians are risking their lives to come to the UAE.

At least no Arab is trying to paint our world as perfect. Hardly anything that big, diverse etc. can be perfect.

We are not little Denmark or Netherlands.

That "Persian ego" (LOL) will bite you in the Asss one day. It already is. Just look at your proxies falling one after one or your countries constant downfall. Many Arabs suffer from it too and other Middle Eastern people.

Oh, and I am not an anti-Semite. I believe that ancient Semites (Babylonians and Sumerians) had a fascinating civilization, although we greatly surpassed them, both in might, size and legacy. In fact, Cyrus the Great showed compassion when these warlike Babylonians were imprisoning Jews, suppressing their own people to such an extent that they welcomed Persians. Have we tolerated the culture of these people? Yes, and we even took over some customs. Is that a shame? No, all world empires have done that. You can learn from many people.

But in the end, Arabs have always been the lowest of all Semites. When you guys did rose, it was mainly due to religious zeal.

Oh, and you still see this differences among Arabs: Levantines and Iraqis have always looked down on Arabs from the Peninsula, which is due to this differences in civilization among Arabs.

I don't really have anything more to say than what I wrote to you. Nor do I have anything against Kurds whom I often see in a pitiful light. You might reread all I wrote to you because nothing of that is invented and rethink some of your behavior.

At least you removed your signature. A right step in the right direction.

Also before you get too busy talking about races or criticizing Semitic people, regardless of them being Arabs, Hebrews or others then have this in your memory. There is a 100 % chance of you having Semitic blood.

I want tease you anymore since I actually find you rather humorous and better than the other Mullah clowns that are your countrymen here - I guess none of them are partial Kurds - must be the thing that sets you apart. The Kurds are good people so are all the minorities in Iran. Probably also normal Persians LIVING in IRAN and educated ones.

qsrrdj.png

Haplogroup J-P209[Phylogenetics 1] is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. Its history since the Iron Age has been tied to the great events and migrations in this area and in particular to the Semitic people.

Also learn something from the man that 95% of all Iranians see as the last Prophet of Allah (swt) and what he has to say about all this:

A man once visited the Prophet's mosque in Madinah. There he saw a group of people sitting and discussing their faith together. Among them were Salman (who came from Persia), Suhayb who grew up in the Eastern Roman empire and was regarded as a Greek, and Bilal who was an African. The man then said:

"If the (Madinan) tribes of Aws and Khazraj support Muhammad, they are his people (that is, Arabs like him). But what are these people doing here?"

The Prophet became very angry when this was reported to him. Straightaway, he went to the mosque and summoned people to a Salat. He then addressed them saying:

"O people, know that the Lord and Sustainer is One. Your ancestor is one, your faith is one. The Arabism of anyone of you is not from your mother or father. It is no more than a tongue (language). Whoever speaks Arabic is an Arab." (As quoted in Islam The Natural Way by Abdul Wahid Hamid p. 125)

How truth knowing science today 1400 years after.

From the Noble Qur'an:

Mankind! We created you from a male and female, and made you into peoples and tribes so that you might come to know each other. The noblest among you in God's sight is that one of you who best performs his duty. God is All-Knowing, All-Aware. (The Qur'an , 49:13)

A good action and a bad action are not the same. Repel the bad with something better and, if there is enmity between you and someone else, he will be like a bosom friend. (The Qur'an , 41:34)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom