What's new

Hezbullat Supporters to be thrown out from GCC

I'd take that KSA and Jordan did nothing since you didn't answer my question. Those iranian sellouts are the strongest group in lebanon so you haven't done much then. Watching FSA from the sidelines seems brave indeed, that why you beg your masters to intervene.

Yeah, we are angles.. :angel:

This is a Hezbollah operation against the last Israeli outpost in southern Lebanon.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wD1WJQqvAFU[/video]
This is hollywood (or better say bollywood) style movie.

I have heard from Lebanese friends that certain GCC countries threatened to expel Lebanese people if Lebanon beat them in a football match. :lol:

Man what a clownish way to handle migration in your country.

Why don't you set an example?

BASSEM MROUE | AP
Friday 21 June 2013

BEIRUT: Saudi Arabia plans to deport Lebanese citizens who support Hezbollah because of the militant group’s role in the Syrian civil war, according to Kingdom's envoy to Lebanon.
Saudi Arabia will deport “those who financially support this party,” Ambassador Ali Awad Assiri has told Lebanon’s Future TV.
He added that Hezbollah bears full responsibility for recent restrictive measures adopted by Gulf Arab countries against the group.
The GCC earlier this month said they would revoke residency permits for Hezbollah members in the Gulf and limit their “financial and business transactions.”
There are more than half a million Lebanese working in the Gulf Arab nations, including tens of thousands in Saudi Arabia. Some have been living in the Kingdom for decades.
“This is a serious decision and will be implemented in detail whether by the embassy (in Beirut) or in the Kingdom,” Assiri said. “The aim is not to humiliate Lebanese citizens or make them kneel. Acts are being committed against innocent Syrian people.”
Lebanon’s Foreign Minister Adnan Mansour told reporters on Thursday that he was in contact with Gulf officials over the matter.

KSA to expel Hezbollah supporters over Syria war | ArabNews

Great. They should be arrested and given a whooping before departure. No place for HizbAlShaitan accomplices on the beautiful Arabian Peninsula or Arab world.

UAE been deporting Shia or any shia sympathizer since last year. Big flow of money and business toward US. They are migrating to US and Europe. But still a huge strip of shia population along the gulf waters.This whole strip is mix of Irani-Arab breed.

Shias are a tiny minority. None of the locals in UAE are Shias. No Shias in Qatar. No Shias in Oman. What is left is the Eastern Province in KSA where they number about 1 million and Kuwait where 30% of them are Shias which equals to 500.000 persons. So no, Shias are a tiny minority there just like everywhere else nearly.

Also the problem is not ordinary Shias. Read the article. It is people who are members of HizbAlShaitan, financiers or those who engage in money laundering etc. all to support HizbAlShaitan.

They pose a security threat and are slaves of a non-Arab power (Iranian Mullah's) which is unwanted and a enemy of Sunni Arabs and Sunnis worldwide. Also they support the Child-Murderer in Syria and have been behind killings of innocent Syrians or supported it directly or indirectly.

A wonderful decision. The next step should be to deport Iranians who are doing the same and others.

This all seems more like Persia VS Arab..its my final conclusion ...a fight of nationalism ..

This all seems more like Persia VS Arab..its my final conclusion ...a fight of nationalism ..

How is that a fight between nationalism when LEBANESE Shia ARABS are being deported? Mind you those who support HizbAlShaitan financially, morally, who engage in money laundering with a aim to support HizbAlShaitan and even members. I don't care what nationality they are nor is that the point here. They should be deported nevertheless.

Shia Iranians should be deported from every Sunni Arab country though since they cannot be trusted as long as the Iranian Mullah's rule.

How is that a fight between nationalism when LEBANESE Shia ARABS are being deported? Mind you those who support HizbAlShaitan financially, morally, who engage in money laundering with a aim to support HizbAlShaitan and even members? I don't care what nationality they are nor is that the point here.
Ya habib ...if you join centuries old bits and peaces...you will come to this conclusion. I am neutral person, who is nor arab neith persian.....I worked for student organization in my school...deal with foreign student...i smell this many times.....but some how culture and temperament of both Persia and Iran is kinda a similar . Both are not ready accept each other dominance . Even Arab Shia and Iranian Shia has difference of opinion ...Arabs,Turks, Iranian they count themselves a Marshal race.

Ya habib ...if you join centuries old bits and peaces...you will come to this conclusion. I am neutral person, who is nor arab neith persian.....I worked for student organization in my school...deal with foreign student...i smell this many times.....but some how culture and temperament of both Persia and Iran is kinda a similar . Both are not ready accept each other dominance . Even Arab Shia and Iranian Shia has difference of opinion ...

Not sure what you are referring to bro. But yes, Persian nationalism cannot harmonize with Arabism or Islam since must Persian nationalists are anti-Muslims and thus anti-Arabs. Just look at this forum.

But at the same time the deluded Iranian Mullah's are also our enemies since they believe that they are one of us because they falsely claim Arab descent and meddle in our internal Arab affairs under the scarf of Islam. Despite being a tiny minority.

This is why I believe that every Iranian Shia should be deported from every single Arab country simply because they cannot be trusted as long as the Mullah's rule Iran. History has shown this again and again. 90% of all Iranians who live in the Arab world are atheists though who escaped the Mullah regime.

It's a little bit the same with Middle Eastern Jews. You have no idea if they are faithful to your country or Israel/Zionism.

Vast generalization and all that but there is a big truth to that no matter what anyone else says.

Imagine Hindu Indians living in Pakistan. They will inevitably have their alliance with India especially if they are non-nationals like it is the case with Iranians living in the Arab world.

EDIT: Maybe I should say Persians instead of Iranians since Kurds, Baluch, Arabs, Turkmen, Azeris are not a problem. And all those minorities make up 40% of Iran's population.

Not sure what you are referring to bro. But yes, Persian nationalism cannot harmonize with Arabism or Islam since must Persian nationalists are anti-Muslims and thus anti-Arabs. Just look at this forum.

But at the same time the deluded Iranian Mullah's are also our enemies since they believe that they are one of us because they falsely claim Arab descent and meddle in our internal Arab affairs under the scarf of Islam. Despite being a tiny minority.

This is why I believe that every Iranian Shia should be deported from every single Arab country simply because they cannot be trusted as long as the Mullah's rule Iran. History has shown this again and again. 90% of all Iranians who live in the Arab world are atheists though who escaped the Mullah regime.

It's a little bit the same with Middle Eastern Jews. You have no idea if they are faithful to your country or Israel/Zionism.

Vast generalization and all that but there is a big truth to that no matter what anyone else says.
May be its transition period , that's how the nature selected the process. After bloodshed all will come to table and walk out with peaceful solution ....

May be its transition period , that's how the nature selected the process. After bloodshed all will come to table and walk out with peaceful solution ....

It is not only a Arab-Persian thing. Persians only have a 3000 year old presence on the Iranian Plateau/Middle East. Before that they lived on the Kazakh Steppe.

There is a ancient Semitic-Indo-Iranian animosity to a great extent and this is evident today by the Arab-Persian rivalry. I doubt that it will ever change nor do we need it since we have 23 Arab countries and Iran is one multiethnic Iran whose Iranian Mullah's will not rule forever.

On the other hand Islam will never disappear from Arab lands since Islam and Arabs are inevitably tied.

who wants to live on that depressing desert?ah yes they have oil for some years but it gonna be finished soon.so no one will like to live on that hellhole.

You don't know anything about the beautiful Arab world that is 10 times bigger than your little Iran. The Arab world is one of the most diverse places on earth.

Funny that you talk about deserts. Iran themselves have among the biggest deserts and large parts of your country are wastelands or uninhabited steppes and mountains.:omghaha:

When will you Iranians finally grow some balls and deal with your Wannabe-Arabs in power? If you do then give it 40-50 years or so and Islam will barely have any presence in Iran. Return to fire-worshipping. This would come as a blessing for us and probably also for you so you won't be cultural and religious slaves anymore to your former conquerors (Arabs).

You don't know anything about the beautiful Arab world that is 10 times bigger than your little Iran. The Arab world is one of the most diverse places on earth.

Funny that you talk about deserts. Iran themselves have among the biggest deserts and large parts of your country are wastelands or uninhabited steppes and mountains.:omghaha:

Oh, yes; the most diverse place on earth. :lol:

Europe_MiddleEast.jpg

Back
Top Bottom