What's new

Hezbullat Supporters to be thrown out from GCC

I know what happened on 2006. And I know that israel wanted they could have took over all of southern Lebanon, But it wasn't gonna come for free. One month cost Israel $10 billion in the long term loss. Israel had to evacuate the entire northern town and bring life to a halt. this is a loss. Another thing, considering the difference of technology. Israel had military sattilites, advanced jets, helicopters, UAV's, Ships and weaponry. if Hezbollah had only half of that technology, they would easily defeat Israel.

I never like Hamas, not before, and not now. Having said that, you can continue to suck on Israel and Unlce Sam.

Why don't you like Hamas? Besides their stance on Syria, does it have anything to do with anything besides Syria?

Btw, what's the point of this? This is seriously the action that could give an upper hand to the rebels or deter Hezbollah from involvement in Syria?

No it won't, it just shows how sectarian these proxy efforts by both sides ar getting.

Mainly for their position towards Saddam Hussien.

He had popular support amongst Palestinians for obvious reasons, but what do you have against him? Because I know some Shia Iraqis who didn't hate him but neither liked him that much. I still don't see how you use that to justify being anti-Hamas. Depends on your views and what you'd like to see in the Middle East. Although in the Middle East I think everyone appreciates their cause. With regards to certain few people in several countries.

Well I dislike saddam for many reasons, here's a few of what he was responsible for during his rule.
-He came to power through a CIA supported coupe against one of the most national and successful leaders Iraq has ever had.
-he turned Iraq from the most advanced nation in industry, health, services, education, employment. to the poorest nation in the region.
-he rule witnessed loss of territory to Iran, Kuwait, and the Kurds.
- engaged in unnecessarys wars which killed over a million, hundreds of $billions in losses and destroyed infrastructure.
- killed all his opposition for the slightest reasons, executed hundreds of thousands of people, buried entire families alive.
-left a destroyed, in-debt country with uneducated people.

I'm not exactly "anti"-Hamas, but rather I just don't really care about them.

@Alshawi1234

Israel was restrained in 2006, and Hezbollah didn't win a thing, but ended up with a heavy death toll, and unnecessary destruction to Souther Lebanon. In modern warfare, if you lack air superiority you will be at a huge disadvantage.

That's why Iran military capability is outclassed by its adversaries, and that unfortunately is the reason why UNCLE SAM won't sell Iraq real aircrafts.

Israel has killing machines that you'd better not to toy with.
@Alshawi1234

Sadam was a ruthless dictator my fellow.

I have heard from Lebanese friends that certain GCC countries threatened to expel Lebanese people if Lebanon beat them in a football match. :lol:

Man what a clownish way to handle migration in your country.

The Kuwaitis are ultra sensitive, that they can't say sh!t to their fellow Shia countrymen.

That is pretty low. LOL

What do you know LoL. Soccer is the most popular sport in the ME, but people take it seriously :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
What have Saudis and jordanians done then since 2006? Still kneeling before america, don't even have the confidence to go into syria lol.

We kneel before no one, we only step on Iranian sellouts and help whoever does so, as for what we did to FSA, you know the answer of this question very well..:azn:

Personally I am appalled at the petty level of our internal conflicts....if the Jews and Christians could put their differences aside even though both are different faiths....and then its us....eternally fighting wars and destroying our endless potential....

Now excuse me while I cover my ears as both Sunni's and Shia's and Nizari's troll me.

I and my family are sunni, and we support the hezbollah, we hate Ksa, other arab traitor staes, el khalif etc. and usa supplied groups FSA, al nosra.. like that. Most of turkish muslims are like that.

Like KSA gives a rat about your hatred toward them. Funnily enough, your Gov't is frienly with Hezbollah's sworn enemy, which is awesome.

We kneel before no one, we only step on Iranian sellouts and help whoever does so, as for what we did to FSA, you know the answer of this question very well..:azn:

:police: We should do what Morocco has done to enemies states :coffee:

What does morocco do besides selling 7asheesh to the world

I'd take that KSA and Jordan did nothing since you didn't answer my question. Those iranian sellouts are the strongest group in lebanon so you haven't done much then. Watching FSA from the sidelines seems brave indeed, that why you beg your masters to intervene even trying to blackmail them about pulling out and setting ridiculous preconditions indicates how desperate FSA are, hence you guys aren't doing much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom