What's new

GCC warns Hezbollah!!!

Anyone should have his freedom of ideology, if a Jordanian is against the king and the regime he is allowed to show that without being deported/imprisoned, anyone that cannot deal with this is still living in backward times.

Adhering to a different religion is a thing and being loyal to your country enemy is a different thing and has a universal name called "treason". We shouldn't tolerate such people anymore.

Adhering to a different religion is a thing and being loyal to your country enemy is a different thing and has a universal name called "treason". We shouldn't tolerate such people anymore.

So you suggest spying on internet activity for example lets say, anyone that shows some support to Hezbollah/iran on the internet will be thrown out ?
As for supporting Iran/Hezbollah directly then I agree, but through internet makes no difference, these states are already authoritarian enough, lets not make it worse.

Not only deported but also disowned, we don't want any kind of relationship with Iranian sellouts in Arab world. They are traitors with no honor and deserve no respect. Hosni Mubarak said it long time ago, that those are traitors and their loyalty isn't to their countries but rather to Iran.

Can't agree more. From this day forth, traitors must be expelled and their properties are to be reclaimed by the State. Mubarak was a SOG :police:, he knew what they hide under their skins.

On other note, We deported dozens of Lebanese over the last few years which is awesome :yahoo: ,if you ask me.

Enemies shall not be allowed an entry to the Holy Land :coffee:

Anyone should have his freedom of ideology, if a Jordanian is against the king and the regime he is allowed to show that without being deported/imprisoned, anyone that cannot deal with this is still living in backward times.

Actually, the Jordanians are very critical of their gov't acts, and they don't jail them, it's not the DPRK man! You can slam the King and get away with it, he's so lovely :rofl:

Suffice to say that Jordanian Christians are the owners if their houses, they can run for elections, and be ministers.

I like the Christian Jordanians by the way.

So you suggest spying on internet activity for example lets say, anyone that shows some support to Hezbollah/iran on the internet will be thrown out ?
As for supporting Iran/Hezbollah directly then I agree, but through internet makes no difference, these states are already authoritarian enough, lets not make it worse.

Jordan does monitor the Internet, but it isn't an act of spying. I support monitoring the Internet for counterterrorism purposes.

Aslong as I can play terrorist on the internet I am happy.

And that's what Jordan and many nations are doing. You might think it's a crime to spy on people's privacy, but if the US had monitored the Internet decisively the Tsarnave brothers would have failed to terrorize the American people.

And that's what Jordan and many nations are doing. You might think it's a crime to spy on people's privacy, but if the US had monitored the Internet decisively the Tsarnave brothers would have failed to terrorize the American people.

USA monitors everything better then the ME states excluding Israel.
They will not tell us what they do, they have technology which is not revealed.

Besides I get your point, if in Iraq people supporting terrorist organizations I would rather have them captured aswell, only the thing with Hezbollah, they are not terrorizing your countries, your problem with them is over Syria.

USA monitors everything better then the ME states excluding Israel.
They will not tell us what they do, they have technology which is not revealed.

Besides I get your point, if in Iraq people supporting terrorist organizations I would rather have them captured aswell, only the thing with Hezbollah, they are not terrorizing your countries, your problem with them is over Syria.

And KSA. We monitor everything.

The US is a different issue though, they didn't find a thing out against the Tsarnave for 2 years of monitoring, so they left him alone.

Back
Top Bottom