What's new

(GCC VS IRAN) GI + AIR FORCE

GCC will win this war hands down. Ignore these Irani fanboys they can even defeat America and Europe combined in their dreams.

If iran tries to go nuclear it is the duty of Saudi Arabia to bomb the crap out of this sectarian state. Every Muslim country is in danger because of these mongrels. They will only bark against America and Israel but only damage Muslim countries to spread their stupid ideology.

I forgot about the nukes, let's hope Iran gets nukes too soon, it's great development.

GCC cant take care of poor yemen and you think they can mess with Iran? Had they the capability they would already have gone to war with them.

I am not saying fighting Iran will be a piece of cake for GCC but they can cripple IAF in matter of days and rest is just highly motivated Irani troops getting bombed from left n right.Taliban and ISIS are also very motivated but they cannot defeat shit now. Air superiority wins war in this era.

P.S I was never in favor of Yemen war. Saudi should never have interfered. One of the reason why their economy is going down is due to this war.

Pakistan got nukes, a close ally of Saudi Arabia :nana:

Where was Pakistan in 1990 when Iraq was walking over the Gulf, everyone waited for big daddy America. Even if Pakistan wanted they couldn't do anything, you would have to appoint a huge chunk of your military to make a significant difference which will leave you very vulnerable to an Indian attack. Quit worshipping another country lol.

Last edited:
Where was Pakistan in 1990 when Iraq was walking over the Gulf, everyone waited for big daddy America. Even if Pakistan wanted they couldn't do anything, you would have to appoint a huge chunk of your military to make a significant difference which will leave you very vulnerable to an Indian attack. Quit worshipping another country lol.

Invading Kuwait doesn't mean walking all over the gulf lol. Pakistan chose to stay neutral like it chose to stay neutral in Yemen war. We are only for the defence of Saudi Arabia not all of M.E but we did helped Bahrain in curbing Iranian backed protests. As far as India is concerned we have nukes for them once we get the second strike capability ( according to some sources we already have it) we dont have to worry about them at all. You should be worry about Iraq right now instead of cheerleading for Iran.

Last edited:
Invading Kuwait doesn't mean walking all over the gulf lol. Pakistan chose to stay neutral like it chose to stay neutral in Yemen fiasco. We are only for the defence of Saudi Arabia not all of M.E but we did helped Bahrain in curbing Iranian backed protests. As far as India is concerned we have nukes for them once we get the second strike capability ( according to some sources we already have it) we dont have to worry about them at all. You should be worry about Iraq right now instead of cheerleading for Iran.

Pakistan didn't stay neutral they joined the coalition with a few thousand troops. If war happens Pakistan won't defend Saudi unless America leads the way as before. Nukes won't be used, if nukes alone were a deterrent superpowers wouldn't have invested in so many other expensive conventional deterrents, that last measure doesn't get used often especially not against another nuclear state. Clashes between you both occur often, nukes don't get used and they won't be either.

Iraq will be fine, IS has only turned Iraq's Sunnis into pro Shia if anything, they've seen betrayal and support for IS from our Sunni neighbors only to be liberated after by.. Shia. We also have an experienced force now, all that we lack is equipment which will be acquired/produced locally in the coming years. Now of course i'm not saying the situation is great, there will be the need to rebuild etc. but that is all something due in time. Things have moved well in our favor, the situation was very bad in 2014 and 2015.

this is Israeli General and Former Ambassador opinion about it ,who had access to classified with some good knowledge of Islamic Republic capabilities

watch video from 10:43
quote " none of them , none of them , Saudi Arabia, UAE, Abou Zabi, Dubai .Kuwait, Bahrain , Oman none of them individually and even combine they are not match for conventional Iran let alone for nuclear Iran" end quote

unfortunately he forgot to add Pakistan with Tactical Atom bomb to the list
This is by far the most provocative message I have come across from an Iranian on this forum.

I am not saying fighting Iran will be a piece of cake for GCC but they can cripple IAF in matter of days and rest is just highly motivated Irani troops getting bombed from left n right.Taliban and ISIS are also very motivated but they cannot defeat shit now. Air superiority wins war in this era.

P.S I was never in favor of Yemen war. Saudi should never have interfered. One of the reason why their economy is going down is due to this war.
Wars are fought and determined on the ground. Air force is only a tactical advantage over your foe to help you achieve these:

1.Attack enemy's military and vital infrastructure to deactivate their command structure, communication, power generation and transportation.

Iran's missile arsenal can achieve this objective without any problem. While I seriously doubt GCC's AF could inflict the same damage without considerable loss of their own jets due to Iran's advanced air defense system and strategic depth. Whole GCC countries are easily within reach of Iran's missiles. So Iran doesn't really need any air force.

3881505_951.jpg

2. Air support for their naval forces:
First GCC doesn't posses any potent naval force to begin with and second, Iran's ASHBM and Cruise missile arsenal can easily inflict a significant damage to them. I will leave out Iran's submarines and fast attack ships out of it. So again, Iran doesn't need any air force.

3. Support their ground forces:
GCC countries don't have shared land border with Iran. They only have two ways to get their ground forces to Iran. One is through the sea which is a long shot given Iran's missiles and naval supremacy. 2nd is through Irag's lands which is not going to happen unless GCC declare war on Iraq too which then it will have bigger problems. So again I don't see any use for GCC's airforce here.

So overall, I know most of you are counting on a dog fight style confrontation between Iran's and GCC air force in a war scenario but it is not going to happen. Iran is not going to even fly a single jet fighter in the first few days of the battle. Instead, it is going to fly hundreds of missiles hitting airports, refineries, ports, power and desalination plants. After it made sure no runway is left for GCC airforce to fly its jets, It will sweep all GCC naval units in Persian Gulf using its submarines and fast attack boats and blockade their ports. And if GCC countries have not returned to their senses by then, it will start a seaborn ground force invasion. But I doubt it ever get to that point.

I was trying to find the actual interview last night but couldn't. This actually answers the question of this thread squarely.

Sorry we don't know what this article saying
Can you translate

Wars are fought and determined on the ground. Air force is only a tactical advantage over your foe to help you achieve these:

1.Attack enemy's military and vital infrastructure to deactivate their command structure, communication, power generation and transportation.

Iran's missile arsenal can achieve this objective without any problem. While I seriously doubt GCC's AF could inflict the same damage without considerable loss of their own jets due to Iran's advanced air defense system and strategic depth. Whole GCC countries are easily within reach of Iran's missiles. So Iran doesn't really need any air force.

3881505_951.jpg

First GCC doesn't posses any potent naval force to begin with and second, Iran's ASHBM and Cruise missile arsenal can easily inflict a significant damage to them. I will leave out Iran's submarines and fast attack ships out of it. So again, Iran doesn't need any air force.

GCC countries don't have shared land border with Iran. They only have two ways to get their ground forces to Iran. One is through the sea which is a long shot given Iran's missiles and naval supremacy. 2nd is through Irag's lands which is not going to happen unless GCC declare war on Iraq too which then it will have bigger problems. So again I don't see any use for GCC's airforce here.

So overall, I know most of you are counting on a dog fight style confrontation between Iran's and GCC air force in a war scenario but it is not going to happen. Iran is not going to even fly a single jet fighter in the first few days of the battle. Instead, it is going to fly hundreds of missiles hitting airports, refineries, ports, power and desalination plants. After it made sure no runway is left for GCC airforce to fly its jets, It will sweep all GCC naval units in Persian Gulf using its submarines and fast attack boats and blockade their ports. And if GCC countries have not returned to their senses by then, it will start a seaborn ground force invasion. But I doubt it ever get to that point.

How about saudi arabia missile force
60 df-3a upgrqded
40 df-21 with 10 mach speed
Don't miss that

and belive me that's the missile you know about there's things you don't now about it

3881505_951.jpg

If i control the air with 900 fighters i can dstroy your navy and air force and air defense force and your tanks your armoured vehicles you logistical support and after that come to gcc swiming this is the real advanteg we didn't mention the airports and electrical power and every source of life wish will be so dangerous for iranian people

Arabs and Iranians, you two are more similar in culture, history and racially than not. You are basically one nation. lol
Maybe it's time for you two to kiss and make up??:smitten:
@ARABIC

For your information at the beginning of yemen war saudi arabia destroy all air defense of yemen and their military airports and control all of yemen air space with just 100 fighter jet

Saudi Arabia has deployed 100 fighter jets, 150,000 soldiers and other navy units, Al Arabiya News Channel reported.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...el-Houthi-aggression-in-Yemen-statement-.html

Arabs and Iranians, you two are more similar in culture, history and racially than not. You are basically one nation. lol
Maybe it's time for you two to kiss and make up??:smitten:
@ARABIC

Belive me saudi arabia is to respectful ti iran and it's leader ship
But who suport houthi to fight saudi arabia
We can't miss that
and also what their leaders saying about destroying saudi arabia
Belive me we don't hate any one only if they hate us

For your information at the beginning of yemen war saudi arabia destroy all air defense of yemen and their military airports and control all of yemen air space with just 100 fighter jet

Saudi Arabia has deployed 100 fighter jets, 150,000 soldiers and other navy units, Al Arabiya News Channel reported.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...el-Houthi-aggression-in-Yemen-statement-.html

Belive me saudi arabia is to respectful ti iran and it's leader ship
But who suport houthi to fight saudi arabia
We can't miss that
and also what their leaders saying about destroying saudi arabia
Belive me we don't hate any one only if they hate us
Yeah maybe, I don't follow much this rivalry .
You are two are more alike than unalike though, just thought i'd point that out.

What on earth are you talking about o_O
I am saying, you two should be friends instead of fighting. Saudi Arabia and Iran is basically the same for me. Saudis with their love for Sunnis and Iran with Shias, you are more alike than unalike.
That is just me though :)

Back
Top Bottom