What's new

(GCC VS IRAN) GI + AIR FORCE

I imagined that I was Iranian for a second, then I felt so embarrassed man. There is no way to compare an outdated Iranian air force (If we are allowed to call it air force for comparison matter) with those of GCC. I think it's fair enough to let UAE airforce alone to destroy the whole Iranian old jets one after another. ِNeedless to sya, Qatar will get 72 F15QA and Kuwait will get 40 F/A-18E/F Super Hornet aircraft in the upcoming years. In 6 hours of a war with all GCC's, Iran will be another failed state in the ME, so we should keep in mind the ramifications of such a war. I believe if Iran keeps meddling in Arab affairs and supports terrorist group such as Hezbollah and Houthies, then the probability of going to war will be highly anticipated.

I imagined that I was Iranian for a second, then I felt so embarrassed man. There is no way to compare an outdated Iranian air force (If we are allowed to call it air force for comparison matter) with those of GCC. I think it's fair enough to let UAE airforce alone to destroy the whole Iranian old jets one after another. ِNeedless to sya, Qatar will get 72 F15QA and Kuwait will get 40 F/A-18E/F Super Hornet aircraft in the upcoming years. In 6 hours of a war with all GCC's, Iran will be another failed state in the ME, so we should keep in mind the ramifications of such a war. I believe if Iran keeps meddling in Arab affairs and supports terrorist group such as Hezbollah and Houthies, then the probability of going to war will be highly anticipated.

OK, 6 hours :rofl:. In that time there will indeed be another failed state in the ME, but it won't be Iran :butcher:.

Nevertheless, I think you can see for yourself that there is a very good reason why Iran's air force is in bad shape, and that is because its been under sanctions for the past few decades. Importing planes which you have no clue how they work is no achievement you know.

I wonder, if we put the Arab sheikdoms under sanctions for 30 years, would they have anything flying at all? :rofl:

Iran's air force after 30 years of sanctions:

ariW7cs.jpg

Saudi Air Force after 30 years of sanctions:

o-PAPER-AIRPLANE-facebook.jpg

this is Israeli General and Former Ambassador opinion about it ,who had access to classified with some good knowledge of Islamic Republic capabilities

watch video from 10:43
quote " none of them , none of them , Saudi Arabia, UAE, Abou Zabi, Dubai .Kuwait, Bahrain , Oman none of them individually and even combine they are not match for conventional Iran let alone for nuclear Iran" end quote

unfortunately he forgot to add Pakistan with Tactical Atom bomb to the list

Would you plz do me a favor and let me know of the coming war at least 24 hours in advance? That would be a huge favor.. There is a newly built aqua park in my city and I could n't pay it a visit yet... It's a pity if I die and I don't visit there... And also plz don't start the war on Thursday... There is a TV show I can not miss...

Would you plz do me a favor and let me know of the coming war at least 24 hours in advance? That would be a huge favor.. There is a newly built aqua park in my city and I could n't pay it a visit yet... It's a pity if I die and I don't visit there... And also plz don't start the war on Thursday... There is a TV show I can not miss...

Don't worry, If war started, I'd host you in my house and there is a better aqua park in Jeddah which you'd like to visit instead.

i have sources for every thing any thing you want source for give me a mention

For more information about gcc
Visit :
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/gulf/gcc.htm

GCC will win this war hands down. Ignore these Irani fanboys they can even defeat America and Europe combined in their dreams.

If iran tries to go nuclear it is the duty of Saudi Arabia to bomb the crap out of this sectarian state. Every Muslim country is in danger because of these mongrels. They will only bark against America and Israel but only damage Muslim countries to spread their stupid ideology.

Don't worry, If war started, I'd host you in my house and there is a better aqua park in Jeddah which you'd like to visit instead.
No, I want this one.. Plz don't attack us on Thursday too...

I want Wild Waves Mashhad Aqua Park.. It has 60 crazy slides, 40 m high roof, 18000 lockers, etc... I have seen it from outside.. It is so tempting.. and it is indoor.. :coffee:

Close the thread. It's just gonna be a shit posting bonanza from here on out. GCC will say Iran is weak and won't last long, Iran will say Arabs can't fight for jack.

Civility is gone and the debate is no longer present. Close the thread.

for Iranian members
زمان جنگ با ایران "حتی فرصت تلفن کردن" هم نخواهید داشت

3881502_718.jpg

**پاول می گوید: اگر ایران مستقیم با شما وارد جنگ شود، شما حتی فرصت پیدا نمی‌کنید که تلفن را بردارید تا از ما تقاضای کمک کنید

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/5419791/زمان-جنگ-با-ایران-حتی-فرصت-تلفن-کردن-هم-نخواهید-داشت
I was trying to find the actual interview last night but couldn't. This actually answers the question of this thread squarely.

Back
Top Bottom