What's new

(GCC VS IRAN) GI + AIR FORCE

Saudi Arabia and Iran is basically the same for me.

Well, I guess it is "just you" then.

This narrative does not make sense to me, maybe you can say it while you (by your own admission) are not that learned in this issue. It would be similar to asking Turkey and Greece to "be friends" just out of the blue.

Well, I guess it is "just you" then.

This narrative does not make sense to me, maybe you can say it while you (by your own admission) are not that learned in this issue. It would be similar to asking Turkey and Greece to "be friends" just out of the blue.
I know it's only me, i mean, if everyone else thought that way, we'd not be having this discussion and this thread wouldn't exist.
Greece and Turkey should become friends. i am all for it.
It can be achieved , we have a pretty sizable Greek population in Turkey, in the western parts and Black Sea.

Years of Iran-Iraq war it seems didn't teach some nations any lessons.

'Fitnah' it seems is entrenched in our hearts and in our fate.

Years of Iran-Iraq war it seems didn't teach some nations any lessons.

'Fitnah' it seems is entrenched in our hearts and in our fate.

When a commander's and high ranking military personnel say they will destroy your country and fight you with a militia they support you will know who start the fitnah

When a commander's and high ranking military personnel say they will destroy your country and fight you with a militia they support you will know who start the fitnah
It is a vicious cycle. Transgressed become transgressors and vice versa. I will not go into the arguement. In the end the lines get blurry and no one wins such confrontations. The end is a downward spiral while passerby rejoice the spectacle. May Allah give all of us 'hidayah' Ameen

It is a vicious cycle. Transgressed become transgressors and vice versa. I will not go into the arguement. In the end the lines get blurry and no one wins such confrontations. The end is a downward spiral while passerby rejoice the spectacle. May Allah give all of us 'hidayah' Ameen

Ameen

Sorry we don't know what this article saying
Can you translate

How about saudi arabia missile force
60 df-3a upgrqded
40 df-21 with 10 mach speed
Don't miss that

and belive me that's the missile you know about there's things you don't now about it
DF-21 has a cep of 30m and the other one a cep of 300m . Unless you use them with nuclear warhead, they are tactically useless. And what are going to do with 100missiles? Saddam fired way more than that.

Iran's missiles have cep smaller than 6m and I'm talking about thousands. Iran also has weapons nobody knows about. Every nation does.

If i control the air with 900 fighters i can dstroy your navy and air force and air defense force and your tanks your armoured vehicles you logistical support and after that come to gcc swiming this is the real advanteg we didn't mention the airports and electrical power and every source of life wish will be so dangerous for iranian people

There is a big IF here. As long as your airports are vulnerable to Iranian missiles you can't. Where are these airplanes going to take off from and land later? Your airports will be the first targets of Iranian missiles. I'll put aside Iranian air defense aside for now.

You need to understand, Iran has been planning to defend against a US invasion. GCC countries will be walking in the park in comparison.

DF-21 has a cep of 30m and the other one a cep of 300m . Unless you use them with nuclear warhead, they are tactically useless. And what are going to do with 100missiles? Saddam fired way more than that.

Iran's missiles have cep smaller than 6m and I'm talking about thousands. Iran also has weapons nobody knows about. Every nation does.

There is a big IF here. As long as your airports are vulnerable to Iranian missiles you can't. Where are these airplanes going to take off from and land later? Your airports will be the first targets of Iranian missiles. I'll put aside Iranian air defense aside for now.

You need to understand, Iran has been planning to defend against a US invasion. GCC countries will be walking in the park in comparison.

Iran's missiles have cep smaller than 6m
what is the name of the missile

Invading Kuwait doesn't mean walking all over the gulf lol. Pakistan chose to stay neutral like it chose to stay neutral in Yemen war. We are only for the defence of Saudi Arabia not all of M.E but we did helped Bahrain in curbing Iranian backed protests. As far as India is concerned we have nukes for them once we get the second strike capability ( according to some sources we already have it) we dont have to worry about them at all. You should be worry about Iraq right now instead of cheerleading for Iran.
Nukes can't help much if I'm not wrong you guys made two wars after both of you tested your bombs, and my sources says only USA used Nukes in real war.

Iran's missiles have cep smaller than 6m
what is the name of the missile
well let just say missiles like Persian gulf and zoalfaqar are considered pin point accurate missiles.

Pakistan got nukes, a close ally of Saudi Arabia :nana:
and the day Pakistan hands 1 nuke over to saudis for actual use is the day the west nuclear bomb life out of Pakistan. your only option is to hold your nukes in your country(while keeping it away from ISIS, AQ, etc) and use it for deterrence.

Air superiority wins war in this era.

Really? i think that is false. It hasnt given US win in Afghanistan, or Saudis win in Yemen, or even Russia or US win in Syria.

For your information at the beginning of yemen war saudi arabia destroy all air defense of yemen and their military airports and control all of yemen air space with just 100 fighter jet

Saudi Arabia has deployed 100 fighter jets, 150,000 soldiers and other navy units, Al Arabiya News Channel reported.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...el-Houthi-aggression-in-Yemen-statement-.html

Belive me saudi arabia is to respectful ti iran and it's leader ship
But who suport houthi to fight saudi arabia
We can't miss that
and also what their leaders saying about destroying saudi arabia
Belive me we don't hate any one only if they hate us
and you still cant win or finish the war. so u just proved how bad KSA military is.

But who suport houthi to fight saudi arabia
We can't miss that
iran too cant miss how Saudis support jundullah via Pakistan, support ISIS to kill shiites in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, how Saudis support PJAK. Even in Nigeria now, why when our sunni muslim president comes in genocide on shiites start? only one reason- Our president is fighting Saudis "war" on Iran via jihad on shiites.

and the day Pakistan hands 1 nuke over to saudis for actual use is the day the west nuclear bomb life out of Pakistan. your only option is to hold your nukes in your country(while keeping it away from ISIS, AQ, etc) and use it for deterrence.

Really? i think that is false. It hasnt given US win in Afghanistan, or Saudis win in Yemen, or even Russia or US win in Syria.

and you still cant win or finish the war. so u just proved how bad KSA military is.
Even you iranian and russian - hizblat - militia from iraq from Afghanistan syrian military us
Isreal and a lot of forces can't win a war since 6 years and you all killed 500 thousand of syrian people

iran too cant miss how Saudis support jundullah via Pakistan, support ISIS to kill shiites in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, how Saudis support PJAK. Even in Nigeria now, why when our sunni muslim president comes in genocide on shiites start? only one reason- Our president is fighting Saudis "war" on Iran via jihad on shiites.

Support who jihadi who kill saudi soldiers and targting saudi securty force
Do you know that iran never have been attacked by al qaeda or isis (daesh) do you know you're hosting alqaeda leader's in you're country
Give me one attack by isis on iran and i will show you how much they attack us

It's not our fault the Saudi Intelligence agencies are inept, nor is it a bad thing that ours are so good.

Ok
That's what you think
But what about us and france and a lot of other country who attacked by isis
You think ypu have better intelligence then them

more isis in paris and london than in southern iraq, hence we barely see attacks in the south of iraq. the more safavid you go the less ISIS you find, iran must be very safavid

Ok
That's what you think
But what about us and france and a lot of other country who attacked by isis
You think ypu have better intelligence then them
Well yours is the source for takfeers I see one of your scholars talk about one million suicide bomber when your regime attacked Yemen!.

All the Western countries host thousands of wahhabis that's why they get attacked by these scenes.

I Iran they didn't allow wahhabism or sellefism all they have sunnis who in general not maniacs like wahhabis.

Back
Top Bottom