What's new

(GCC VS IRAN) GI + AIR FORCE

See the problem is Saudia has better Airforce but Iran is not empty handed they have enough fire power of different kind

Crossing the Gulf channel with Fast attack boats in Night is quite possible for 30,000-40,000 troops

But with that stated

Saudi/UAE airforce is Top notch in region !!! Strongest force if it was just a matter of Airforce vs Airforce , the batle would be over in 2-3 weeks but both sides have ample ammunition

And like I said the Leaders of Both nation need to sit down and really think with falling oil prices , they need to unite to work together (it is the reality)

Last edited:
See the problem is Saudia has better Airforce but Iran is not empty handed they have enough fire power of different kind

Crossing the Gulf channel with Fast attack boats in Night is quite possible for 30,000-40,000 troops

That's mean you have to build a 10 thousend fast patrol boat
And what a 30 or 40 thousend armed with light weapons can do with a 250 attack helicopters and more then 700 thousend saudi securty force and the military and the national guard and Arabian Peninsula force
And the navy force and security border force

Well you know they do have ample amount of things they don't advertise
hqdefault.jpg

X00882743395.jpg

ewfmv61mnycbeiie6zlw.jpg

531323_orig.jpg

Some does not even comes above the surface
resized_1255984_542.jpg

a09f02f20dcefbb6039ca497206883c9.jpg

n00051105-r-b-012.jpg

They have a un conventional force that can move troops fast 1 place to other

Last edited:
We are not looking for no body only for allah is help with every things in our life any one will stand with us we will welcome him and every country have their own opinion
I think tge giverment of pakistan will not go in any war between iran and gcc

The real problem is if any war happened between gcc and iran it will not be like any war it will be a 1.3 bilion sunni against 350 million shia that well i think it will be the end of one of them

And how many sunni countries come to rescue you in war against Hauthis?

I think its not more then 25 fishing poat in this pic

I was just stating a point no one knows just how many such vehicles they have to transport troops quickly that Iran has they can drop 20,000 Troops by Riyadh for all we know

See at end of Day , it comes to Doplomacy , to not be in situation to start war and that helps both nations becasue as you know recently Saudi Economy has started to feel some pain due to falling oil prices and I think it is up to its leaders to discuss diplomacy so no wars start and focus remains on people and economy

Because after seeing the people of Syria suffer , I honestly do not wish to see any country be in that similar situation a tremendously sad and tragic event in our time

Try occupying Makkah and Madinah and you will see for yourself. Iran can only bark like it is barking since revolution.With or without Saudis two Holy Mosques will always to be governed by Sunnis. This is a blessing of Allah on us.
Sunnis wont help at all when the time come every one think twice before go to war supporting a regime just like Saddam.
Please keep your Arab-Persian Shia Sunni crap out of discussions.

See at end of Day , it comes to Doplomacy , to not be in situation to start war and that helps both nations becasue as you know recently Saudi Economy has started to feel some pain due to falling oil prices and I think it is up to its leaders to discuss diplomacy so no wars start and focus remains on people and economy

Because after seeing the people of Syria suffer , I honestly do not wish to see any country be in that similar situation a tremendously sad and tragic event in our time

I also want this Saudi Irani rivalry to come to an end. It is dividing and damaging Muslims alot but you can see for yourself here the Irani members are full of hatred against Saudi Arabia. They dont want peace so they will continue to bark against Saudia till they die and their children will also do the same without any success. the problem lies in Iran not Saudi Arabia.

The Iranian Air Force in its current condition should be a cakewalk for even the UAEAF if they are led by experienced and dedicated leadership. The issue has to do with the combination of military and political leadership within the GCC that is either focused on relatives of their ruling families or sycophants.
The result is that the commanders arent the best that should be at the helm.
On the other hand, the Iranians too have leadership issues where the blessing of the Ayahtollahs gets in the way of appointing the best of their class.

However, if one looks at the current opening up of Iran after sanctions; with S-300 and local IADs coming online and perhaps Su-30s or Mig-35s being produced locally; the situation will change.
At the end, the Iranians will hold the edge due to any likely conflict being over their own airspace or over the straits.
Still, it is unlikely that such a conflict will not have US involvement at least in terms of support and naval firepower. Which means that the IRIAF will be focused on just keeping Iranian Airspace clear.

The biggest issue with GCC airforces is their lack of forward operating bases(although UAE has taken steps in this regard and there are rumored FoBs being built near the northern Peninsula coast) . Iran on the other hand has a well built infrastructure of FoBs that came up due to the 8 year long conflict. Their forces are more geared to disperse and regroup at forward locations. This means that Iranian pilots will endure less fatigue as compared to many GCC pilots as they will fly closer to recovery locations and over their home front.

It is important then for the Saudis to take the lead in creating a forward operating Nexus or work with the UAE to purchase a substantial tanker fleet in comparison to their fighter fleet to allow for constant CAPs at such distant locations along with strike radius.

Assuming that Iraq will remain neutral now and carry a balancing act looking forward; most engagements are over the Persian gulf which basically hints at a war of attrition based on coastal barriers both in the air and sea. Almost mirroring the Iran -Iraq war of the 80s.

Unlike that conflict; the first world powers might like to sit this one out since both China and Russia have interests in both Saudi Arabia and Iran. The US will be the game changer in such a conflict.
On their own, the current GCC vs IRIAF is imbalanced well in the favour of GCC but requires effective leadeship within the GCC to be able to avoid the home front advantage that Iran has. The current Yemen conflict is only winding down after US assistance in blockading Iranian Arms and personnel shipments to the area. On their own, GCC leadership was unable to prosecute the conflict in an effective manner and generally the results have been just hammering away at militant targets without any quick gains achieved by knocking out key nodes in a systemic manner; almost as if the Yemen intervention was unplanned and adhoc.

If such is to be expected in a conflict with Iran(unlikely as the RSAF and UAEAF plan regularly specifically against Iranian targets), then the result will be a drawn out stalemate.

I also want this Saudi Irani rivalry to come to an end. It is dividing and damaging Muslims alot but you can see for yourself here the Irani members are full of hatred against Saudi Arabia. They dont want peace so they will continue to bark against Saudia till they die and their children will also do the same without any success. the problem lies in Iran not Saudi Arabia.
The same can be said of Saudis, you are biased and not seeing the bigger issue of ancient Arab-Persian rivalry. Both sides have played dirty and their hands are bloodied with the filth of using extremist ideals to fuel proxy conflicts.

Iran have buy 1 battery of the s-300
What can you do with one
Iran has 4 battalions of S-300, with each battalion consisting of multiple batteries.

Where's our air defense from these scenario
Iran's high tier ballistic and cruise missiles can get past the PAC-3 and make it easy to hit the rest of Saudi with lower tier missiles.

Iran has 4 battalions of S-300, with each battalion consisting of multiple batteries.

Iran's high tier ballistic and cruise missiles can get past the PAC-3 and make it easy to hit the rest of Saudi with lower tier missiles.

Give me a source for the 3 battalion

Iran has only ordered 4 batteries of the S-300; please do not try to exaggerate numbers. The deal is under the auspices of international agencies and well monitored.

Al Sauds and Iran will never go to war against each other. Let's get real. Why even bother with this discussion? Yes, I know thats what forums are for, still, pretty pointless thread if you ask me.
Anyways the winners will be US/ISRAEL. :lol:

Al Sauds and Iran will never go to war against each other. Let's get real. Why even bother with this discussion? Yes, I know thats what forums are for, still, pretty pointless thread if you ask me.
Anyways the winners will be US/ISRAEL. :lol:
Quite simply because they both have fairly fragile economies. The Sauds are at the greatest risk due to their centralised structure and reliance on a single source of income(although they are moving to tax the Hajj now to make up for their horrendous losses due to bad policies implemented to try and kill shale oil).

They will however, continue to wage massive diplomatic and proxy warfare in the babylonian basin.

Back
Top Bottom