What's new

(GCC VS IRAN) GI + AIR FORCE

ARABIC

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
the real power between iran and the gcc countries
uae - saudi arabia - qatar -bahrain - oman - kuwait
I WILL COMPARE GCC COUNTRIES POWER AGAINT IRANIAN POWER THAT WILL INCLUDE THE SIGNED CONTRACTS FOR BOTHE SIDES

WE WILL START WITH THE (GENERAL INFO) - AIR FORCE - AIR DEFENSE - NAVY FORCE

(GENERAL INFO)

ACTIVE Personnel

IRAN: 523,000
GCC : 362,600

RESERVE Personnel
IRAN : 350,000
GCC : 23,700

FIT FOE SERVICE
IRAN : 39,566,497
GCC : 20,910,208

TOTAL GDP :
IRAN : 387,600,000,000$
GCC : 1,346,600,000,000$
STARTING WITH THE IRANIAN FIGHTER JETS

IRAN : 201
GCC : 902

30 f-5e/f tiger II

26 f-14a tomcat

27 F-4E PHANTOM II

17 MIG-21/F-7 FISHBED

20 MIG-29 FULCRUM

5 MIRAGE F-1

12 SAEGHEH

27 IRAN SU-24 FENCER

6 SU-25 FROGFOOT

(THIS IS ALL THE IRANIAN AIR FORCE)

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

GCC AIR FORCE
  • 902 FIGHTER JET'S
  • 79 F-15C/D
  • 67 F-15S

• 81 TORNADO IDS

• 112 EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON

• ANOTHER PIC

• 84 F-15SA +72 F-15QA TOTAL = 156

• 17 AT-802U

• 103 f-16e/f

• 73 mirage 2000

• 24 Archangel

• 24 emb 314 a-29 super tucano

• 6 ALPHA JET E

• 24 RAFALE

• 45 F-16 C/D

• 12 F-5 E/F TIGER II

• 79 F-18 C/D HORNET

Very impressive.
When it comes to dog fight, all those shiny Planes that Israel allowed West to sell you,and they want you to use them against other Muslims, would win over Iranian Planes by a huge margin...but for that to happen, those planes would need to be over Iranian air-space first and I don't think with current Iranian air defense capability that's gonna happen.:partay:No stealth no fun:D
And one friendly reminder it won't be just GCC(Oman would never attack Iran) vs Iran. Iran has friends too.:cheers:
Personally I don't think Iran wants any direct war with you guys. Their cross-hair is aimed at Israel.Having said that, have you guys ever won any war on your won? Iran is at constant war in one form or other since 1980s.They are master survivors.I'm not so sure about you guys though!

Very impressive.
When it comes to dog fight, all those shiny Planes that Israel allowed West to sell you,and they want you to use them against other Muslims, would win over Iranian Planes by a huge margin...but for that to happen, those planes would need to be over Iranian air-space first and I don't think with current Iranian air defense capability that's gonna happen.:partay:No stealth no fun:D
And one friendly reminder it won't be just GCC(Oman would never attack Iran) vs Iran. Iran has friends too.:cheers:
Personally I don't think Iran wants any direct war with you guys. Their cross-hair is aimed at Israel.Having said that, have you guys ever won any war on your won? Iran is at constant war in one form or other since 1980s.They are master survivors.I'm not so sure about you guys though!

actually they don't, they can use cruise missiles to take out planes on the ground and BVR missiles.
but Iran can do the same with BM and cruise missiles of its own, and in much bigger numbers.

actually they don't, they can use cruise missiles to take out planes on the ground and BVR missiles.
but Iran can do the same with BM and cruise missiles of its own, and in much bigger numbers.
I was skipping the whole Missile part to give this GCC fan some fair-play you know.:pop:

Well there is no doubt that all the Western supported countries in the region have better air forces thats not new. It seems Iran has opted for a wholistic defensive plan that doesn't involve the extensive use of jet fighters and planes (rather interesting from a tactical a stand point since air power is literally the biggest factor in winning a war in the 21st century).

I wanna bounce a thought off you guys and I wanna see what you all think about it.

Since I've been following military achievements for the better part of 5-6 years. I have came to the assumption that Iran itself (the whole country) is one big land based fortress. let me explain.

The way the Iranian military (both regular and IRGC) see their situation, in my opinion, is damage cost and benefits. Iran has built an impressive NATION WIDE system of tunnels that transport missiles of all sorts, equipment, supplies from all over the country to other parts. This alone is an engineering feet that ahould be applauded but I digress. If we assume that Iran is indeed buidling 100's of ballistic missiles a year possibly more and is bulding the launchers for them in tandem, as well as building thousands of cruise missiles (For Iran to effectively qwell it's enemies it would need to fire over one thousands cruise missiles in a volley at a time to over come Persian Gulf Countries american made defenses) a year, which I seriusly hope Iran is bulding thousands of cruise missiles not hundreds but thousands.

The missiles and ballistic missiles (of all kinds and ranges) will be used together to strike air ports, military facilities, supply lines, electrical grid, power generation, oil refineries and as well as oil fields.

Back to Iran being a fortress country. If Iran were to take that 10 billion from the "deal" it wants to sign with Russia over equipment and invest it in the production of Sam's and missiles then Iran will be on a much better situation defensively. Iran needs thousandas of sam sites to effectively complete it's "Fortress Iran". this would deter any enemy as it would allow Iran to strike anyone in the region with little damage it itself sonce most of its equipment it buried deep underground under mountain ranges that are vast and varried in geographical layout, so in the first stages of conflict due to the Iranian SAM'S it would be difficult for the enemy to find the sites where Iran is firing it's missiles from.

In short I still think a iran has the overall tactical advantage over its adversaries in the region.

[QUOTE="
STARTING WITH THE IRANIAN FIGHTER JETS
[/QUOTE]
How did you get those exact numbers about Iran's inventory?!!

Well there is no doubt that all the Western supported countries in the region have better air forces thats not new. It seems Iran has opted for a wholistic defensive plan that doesn't involve the extensive use of jet fighters and planes (rather interesting from a tactical a stand point since air power is literally the biggest factor in winning a war in the 21st century).

I wanna bounce a thought off you guys and I wanna see what you all think about it.

Since I've been following military achievements for the better part of 5-6 years. I have came to the assumption that Iran itself (the whole country) is one big land based fortress. let me explain.

The way the Iranian military (both regular and IRGC) see their situation, in my opinion, is damage cost and benefits. Iran has built an impressive NATION WIDE system of tunnels that transport missiles of all sorts, equipment, supplies from all over the country to other parts. This alone is an engineering feet that ahould be applauded but I digress. If we assume that Iran is indeed buidling 100's of ballistic missiles a year possibly more and is bulding the launchers for them in tandem, as well as building thousands of cruise missiles (For Iran to effectively qwell it's enemies it would need to fire over one thousands cruise missiles in a volley at a time to over come Persian Gulf Countries american made defenses) a year, which I seriusly hope Iran is bulding thousands of cruise missiles not hundreds but thousands.

The missiles and ballistic missiles (of all kinds and ranges) will be used together to strike air ports, military facilities, supply lines, electrical grid, power generation, oil refineries and as well as oil fields.

Back to Iran being a fortress country. If Iran were to take that 10 billion from the "deal" it wants to sign with Russia over equipment and invest it in the production of Sam's and missiles then Iran will be on a much better situation defensively. Iran needs thousandas of sam sites to effectively complete it's "Fortress Iran". this would deter any enemy as it would allow Iran to strike anyone in the region with little damage it itself sonce most of its equipment it buried deep underground under mountain ranges that are vast and varried in geographical layout, so in the first stages of conflict due to the Iranian SAM'S it would be difficult for the enemy to find the sites where Iran is firing it's missiles from.

In short I still think a iran has the overall tactical advantage over its adversaries in the region.
Some of the key points,I think is crucial,should be kept in mind:
1. Iran makes most of it's weapons in house, GCC? hardly any!
2. Iranian forces are actively operating in 3 different wars right now.
3. Iran's population is way more than combined GCC.
4. Iran's Prolong War experience

In 5 minutes there will be no runway for fighter jets !

This is just funny Persian gulf states think we won't use our ballistic missiles to smoke anything on the ground !

+ our air defense systems are indigenous !

Nobody knows anything about our systems...

+ we have some kind of weapons that never shown to public !

& for a second give me a break !

One year & seven months passed but PGCC countries still unable to finish land blocked houthis !!!

Have you ever compared houthi's situation with Iran?

Your PGCC stronk rant never let you think about realities !

No need to all these war theories ... our Yemeni brothers + oppressed Shias of Qatif Ahsa Najran are enough for overthrowing Saudi tribe from Hidaz lands .... we have a Shia majority in Bahrain too !

At least based on our Islamic sayings Mahdi will reappear from Makka and we must be there to support him

In 5 minutes there will be no runway for fighter jets !

This is just funny Persian gulf states think we won't use our ballistic missiles to smoke anything on the ground !

+ our air defense systems are indigenous !

Nobody knows anything about our systems...

+ we have some kind of weapons that never shown to public !

& for a second give me a break !

One year & seven months passed but PGCC countries still unable to finish land blocked houthis !!!

Have you ever compared houthi's situation with Iran?

Your PGCC stronk rant never let you think about realities !

Lmao stronk

No need to all these war theories ... our Yemeni brothers + oppressed Shias of Qatif Ahsa Najran are enough for overthrowing Saudi tribe from Hidaz lands .... we have a Shia majority in Bahrain too !

At least based on our Islamic sayings Mahdi will reappear from Makka and we must be there to support him
Even in syria the whit bear russia and all shia in the region can't do any thing also in irag more then 400 k shia personall can't defeat 2500 isis member and guess what houthis have better weapons and betet numbers then isis

It's not for your sake to play in the line of faith
Shia numbers around 300 million sunni numbers around 1 bilion 200 million

if it will be in faith war belive me you will see 1 bilion isis

Back
Top Bottom