What's new

(GCC VS IRAN) GI + AIR FORCE

Sherlock Holmes here...

on paper they have much better air force then you.. Can you deny this?

But they can't protect their expensive toys!

that's another thing, thread is about GCC vs Iran air force. Airforce means jet fighters, Awacs etc.. hence on paper GCC are generation ahead then Iran..

If this thread would be about Iranian missiles vs Saudi Missiles, i would have no problem to say Iran is far better then GCC.

on paper they have much better air force then you.. Can you deny this?
giphy.gif

No, that's why I made the comment.

Guys , war scenario Iran vs Arabs of the persian gulf ends in fatal lose for Arabs. Irans radars cover their countries, Iran is always ready for their fancy stuff.
Beside saudi all of them will surrend immediately when the first missiles strike their airfields and oil production facilities. If iran and saudis were engaged in a war, Houthis would conquer Saudia in a week

This is what i have an issue with! TBH, why didnt air power give US the "win "in AFghanistan? Even Iraq, US used air to take intiial control, then Iran came and snatched the game meat from US. I still think wars are determined by ground forces though. Because if you dont have eventual ground control you cant control the politics of the area OR determine what happens on the ground. From the US' performance in the past few wars, am worried enemies have adjusted to airpower AND US has poor ground back up so in teh end the airpower gives short term advantage at best. Look at Libya too now. UAE, US, NATO, yes they bomb bomb bomb form air, but how has that translated to ground wins? Btw i like your other points about GCC and Iran.

Finally! Just remove Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain, maybe even Qatar. Its going to be UAE and Saudis mainly from GCC that can fight past 6 days. LOL. Oman plays neutral role, which helps Iran, so Oman will stay out. Kuwait is a small state that has no stamina to fight(like Israel, just that ISrael has big brother US to come support even when they fight rag tag gaza). Qatar will receive a few ballistic missile lands on their soil and will likely shout to US for help. Saudis have alot of technology, but once again, if technology was determinant to win wars, US would have won all her wars,but instead we have the technologically superior countries looking like they win initially, but at the end of the war, they dont have wins that line up with their technological superiority. Good topic btw!
cheers.

I would say that the US ground forces are tactically superior to most of their unconventional adversaries (AL-Queda, ISIS, Al-Nusra etc,etc...) But the key in winning the ground war lies within the native population and cultural symbiosis.

When the US invaded both Iraq and Afghanistan. It was clear to the native inhabitants that these invaders not only looked different but talked different, ate different, sang different, walked different and lived different and MOST importantly worshipped a different religion that being primarily Christianity.

The US still to this day can't get the popular hearts and support of the locals even though they will say that they do but its false Why does Iraq and Syria want Iran there to help them on the ground. One answer, and the only real answer. Culture. Iranian culture, Syrian culture and Iraqi culture aren't all that different. Being Shiite is also a big factor in the reason why Iran can so easily take the wins the US made and completely make those gains work for the Iranian interest and influence greatly.

It's quite simple actually, please forgive what I'm about to write in capitol letters, US DOES NOT BELONG ANYWHERE NEAR OR AROUND THE MIDDLE EAST.

I only hope and pray that US citizens will forcefully throw out our government want for wars and expansionist policies, but sadly it seems that Trump will follow in his predecessors footsteps most likely.

ALSO AMERICANS HATE MUSLIMS LMAO (I keep forgetting this fact, Americans really don't like people from the Middle East, they hate everyone except the "darling angel Isreali's:

Yeah, not looking good for Iran. I heard they are buying 270 Su-30 from Russia?

Please post the picture of Yemenis zelzal & we can compare it with Iranian rocket ! :)

Sure they have!

Western news agencies won't miss a chance to target iran & allies !

-
But they can't protect their expensive toys!

Wait inteal i finish air defense subject we will see about it

Yeah, not looking good for Iran. I heard they are buying 270 Su-30 from Russia?

Us give them a 10 more years because of their nuclear project so they can't buy any thing for 10 years

Would the GCC air force operate above Yemen if Yemen had S-300 / HQ-9?

If i'm right Iran has the S-300 and other systems. Safavid Iraq nearby is set to receive HQ-9 in the future to counter that as well. GCC doesn't excel with ground forces, they only do with the air forces.

Either way there won't be such a war.

Back
Top Bottom