What's new

France Veil Ban: Protesters And Police Clash

I just thought you meant islam allowed fgm. My bad bro. I agree tribal law should be banned. I'm just saying its hypocritical that secularism allows religous freedom but then bans part of the religion. FYI the quran never talks about covering your face. All it mentions is covering your chest and body. It allows your face to be shown too. But let's not get into religion :no:

"If virgin Mary appears wearing a veil on all her pictures, how can you ask me to sign on a hijab ban law?" - Roberto Maroni, Italian minister

virgin-mary-pics-1119.jpg

mary2.jpg

Just as these pictures show - the face should not be covered.Of course a visitor or an immigrant may have serious issues with that. In that case, they should just stay away. Laws are made for the inhabitants of a country. Not the migrants.

"If virgin Mary appears wearing a veil on all her pictures, how can you ask me to sign on a hijab ban law?" - Roberto Maroni, Italian minister

virgin-mary-pics-1119.jpg

mary2.jpg

haha , that looks so familiar , it reminds me of a pic of a Turkish girl the Iranians use to promote hijab.

Oslo - leader of rapings. 6 times more then in New-York (in %).
Most of rapers - negrs and arabs.
North African raped Norwegen woman in front of the Norwegian Parliament

July 27, 2011
On Saturday night, July 17, at 2 hours 30 minutes, the 15-year-old Arab raped woman in front of the Norwegian parliament building. The crime was recorded by cameras. It is reported by the Norwegian press.

It is noteworthy that the Arab youth, or as it calls tolerant "Dagbladet", "North African", arrived in Norway to seek asylum. And most significantly, may very well get it.

About religion rapist Norwegian media are trying once again to not mention it, but there are reports that he is - a Muslim.

Despite the fact that this heinous crime was committed in the heart of the city (something more central than the Parliament, the Storting, it is difficult to come up with) the protection of public institutions did not even try to intervene.

However, negligent security guards was understandable: the use of force against the "refugees" could well be regarded as "racism."

Finally, on July 25, the rapist was released. And even his lawyer "not very knowledgeable" about what is now and what his client.

Most likely, due to the hype around the case of Breivik, all this would prefer to forget. A Norwegian women continue to be scared to complain to the police to the rapist worker, for liberals and leftists immediately announce their like-minded Breivik.

confirmation biased.

Tell it to that girl.

rape is a heinous crime.
woman get raped all over the world.
my country's stats are worst when it comes to rape.
i feel sorry for that norwegian girl and government should do something to avoid these crimes and criminal should be punished without mercy.

people believe what they want to.no matter how much efforts i make to prove you wrong but at the end of the day you will believe what you want.

rape is a heinous crime.
woman get raped all over the world.
my country's stats are worst when it comes to rape.
i feel sorry for that norwegian girl and government should do something to avoid these crimes and criminal should be punished without mercy.

people believe what they want to.no matter how much efforts i make to prove you wrong but at the end of the day you will believe what you want.

So you think all that crimes emigrants doing - just my opinion?
Multiculturalism - is evil. And it is killing Europe.
How would you have reacted that in India moved several hundred millions if Chinese and the Arabs, and began to establish their own rules?
Not very nice?

So you think all that crimes emigrants doing - just my opinion?
Multiculturalism - is evil. And it is killing Europe.
i am an indian.
we have 22 official language and each and every state have it's own culture.we have literally people from all the religion and we are doing good.
your ancestors were immigrants too.mine also migrated to india at some point of time.
so multiculturism is not evil.you just need to accept it.
do you mean rapes will stop in norway if these immigrants are forced to leave the country ??

Multiculturalism has not failed.
Most communities integrate without issues with the host countries. Only a part of a certain community doesn't. Some of the most damning facts is this -
Some of 'that community' members actually ran rape rackets - to establish their writ. Shariah courts, zones, beheading parading soldiers, you name it.
i am an indian.
we have 22 official language and each and every state have it's own culture.we have literally people from all the religion and we are doing good.
your ancestors were immigrants too.mine also migrated to india at some point of time.
do you mean rapes will stop in norway if these immigrants are forced to leave the country ??
Besides we Indians belong to the Dharmic faiths mainly. We can mix and melt easily. :yahoo: Only when one side accepts the other and the other refuses, does clashes occur.

i am an indian.
Multiculturalism only works in the United States, which originally was a country of emigrants, but in mono-ethnic states of Europe this process is destructive and in 2-3 generation Europeans will faced with enormous difficulties.
Because of their state - will not be their state any more.
Friendship of Peoples and universal happiness - the real thing under communism, under capitalism is just a slogan for the capitalists who are hiding in the pursuit of profit.
Emigrants take up any job and asking several times less money than local.
As a result, unemployment is rising, the discontent. Many newcomers organized gangs and harassed locals.
Of corse, rapes will ramains if emigrants will go home. But in few times less.

Multiculturalism only works in the United States, which originally was a country of emigrants, but in mono-ethnic states of Europe this process is destructive and in 2-3 generation Europeans will faced with enormous difficulties.
Because of their state - will not be their state any more.
Friendship of Peoples and universal happiness - the real thing under communism, under capitalism is just a slogan for the capitalists who are hiding in the pursuit of profit.
Emigrants take up any job and asking several times less money than local.
As a result, unemployment is rising, the discontent. Many newcomers organized gangs and harassed locals.
Of corse, rapes will ramains if emigrants will go home. But in few times less.

i don't agree with your thoughts on multiculturism so lets agree to disagree.
but provide some proof for the bold part.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom