What's new

France Veil Ban: Protesters And Police Clash

How does a woman wearing a scarf or covering her hair become offensive to secularism? This law smacks of bigotry more than anything else. As for those yelling "their country and their law", that is nonsense. Those Muslims living in France irrespective of racial origin, and who have French citizenship are entitled to freedom of religion and the right to practice their religion and their Islamic culture unless any part of it poses a threat to the national security of France. If France doesn't want Muslim citizens, it should simply pass a law banning Islam, not a law harassing Muslims

How does a woman wearing a scarf or covering her hair become offensive to secularism? This law smacks of bigotry more than anything else. As for those yelling "their country and their law", that is nonsense. Those Muslims living in France irrespective of racial origin, and who have French citizenship are entitled to freedom of religion and the right to practice their religion and their Islamic culture unless any part of it poses a threat to the national security of France. If France doesn't want Muslim citizens, it should simply pass a law banning Islam, not a law harassing Muslims
Scarfs are not banned only full face veils. The jurisdiction came to prevent terrorist attacks as these things gives people a way to hide their identity. This is about bigger security issue.

Scarfs are not banned only full face veils. The jurisdiction came to prevent terrorist attacks as these things gives people a way to hide their identity. This is about bigger security issue.

Article says that "France also bans headscarves in schools and public buildings."

no offense but it sounds like a propaganda story :woot:

black guy-hey would you like to give me head while your husband watches you do so in front of the whole crowd.

woman to hubby-honey this dirty black man wants me to suck his willy in front of you and some other fellow norwegian countrmen.

lol cool story brah

Oslo - leader of rapings. 6 times more then in New-York (in %).
Most of rapers - negrs and arabs.
North African raped Norwegen woman in front of the Norwegian Parliament

July 27, 2011
On Saturday night, July 17, at 2 hours 30 minutes, the 15-year-old Arab raped woman in front of the Norwegian parliament building. The crime was recorded by cameras. It is reported by the Norwegian press.

It is noteworthy that the Arab youth, or as it calls tolerant "Dagbladet", "North African", arrived in Norway to seek asylum. And most significantly, may very well get it.

About religion rapist Norwegian media are trying once again to not mention it, but there are reports that he is - a Muslim.

Despite the fact that this heinous crime was committed in the heart of the city (something more central than the Parliament, the Storting, it is difficult to come up with) the protection of public institutions did not even try to intervene.

However, negligent security guards was understandable: the use of force against the "refugees" could well be regarded as "racism."

Finally, on July 25, the rapist was released. And even his lawyer "not very knowledgeable" about what is now and what his client.

Most likely, due to the hype around the case of Breivik, all this would prefer to forget. A Norwegian women continue to be scared to complain to the police to the rapist worker, for liberals and leftists immediately announce their like-minded Breivik.

Article says that "France also bans headscarves in schools and public buildings."
they also ban turban and hindu symbols where they dont want headscarves. Face veil is a different issue, its banned along with balaclava or anything that covers your face whether for religious or non religious reason.

If they don't like the law of France or Europe they can back to their origin country or places, in which wearing Hijab or Veil is a must. They must know where they living now, and must adapt about it and their law. And what brings them to France, poverty and opression in their origins places, and European Peoples accept them with open arms and now they want to brings their Sharia things into the Places which had a long history to battle against Religion opressions (Church of Rome). What a hypocrite from dessert Rats

If they don't like the law of France or Europe they can back to their origin country or places, in which wearing Hijab or Veil is a must. They must know where they living now, and must adapt about it and their law. And what brings them to France, poverty and opression in their origins places, and European Peoples accept them with open arms and now they want to brings their Sharia things into the Places which had a long history to battle against Religion opressions (Church of Rome). What a hypocrite from dessert Rats

Wearing a headscarf is hypocritical ? Adapting to a reasonable culture is acceptable. That doesn't necessarily mean that one should forsake their own culture to do so . I can understand the ban on the burka for security reasons. It still perplexes me why a ban on the headscarf had to be imposed. What will be the next ban....forbidding Muslims from fasting during Ramadan since it is adverse to their health ?

Wearing a headscarf is hypocritical ? Adapting to a reasonable culture is acceptable. That doesn't necessarily mean that one should forsake their own culture to do so . I can understand the ban on the burka for security reasons. It still perplexes me why a ban on the headscarf had to be imposed. What will be the next ban....forbidding Muslims from fasting during Ramadan since it is adverse to their health ?

First, those ******* itself who kept coming to those kuffar countries, can you expect those kuffar itself will obey the moslem laws or sharia? You can see how the westerners kept in check while in some countries in Middle East, the Saudis, Qataris or Bahrainis doesn't respect the westerners value or idea and doesn't give a **** about their life style or culture.

Once read about the case in Norway.
It was the man with his wife. A negrs walks past them and began to abuse his wife and persuade her to cocksucking. Her husband beat them in the face.
As a result, the husband sued for racism.
Europe is rapidly losing her mind

The way you said it is hilarious :omghaha:

The same Indians who cry their a55es of in any reports about a muslim country will now say 'their country their rules' hypocrite much?

there is no ban on headscarfs in public places. only face veil is banned.

That's a different law which bans all kind of religious symbols in school, public buildings so that kids/people are not discriminated upon based on their religious identity.

The violence as reported in this thread happened because of full face veil ruling.

The reporter just mixed things up may be on purpose.

Why are european muslims so hypocritical and radical. They keep bringing down the name of islam. There's a reason why muslims in america dont get discriminated like they do in europe. I'm religous but i don't go shouthing death to the west or your soldiers are burning in hell, and these same idiots who want sharia are the ones that get a tattoo of ALLAH(swt) on there necks or hands, but dont pray, fast, do zina drink and smoke. Oh just because you got a tatto of ALLAH(swt) your suddenly religous!?!? I thought secular meant you can practice religion how you want. So why ban the hijabs? hypocrites on both sides :hitwall:

Why are european muslims so hypocritical and radical. They keep bringing down the name of islam. There's a reason why muslims in america dont get discriminated like they do in europe. I'm religous but i don't go shouthing death to the west or your soldiers are burning in hell, and these same idiots who want sharia are the ones that get a tattoo of ALLAH(swt) on there necks or hands, but dont pray, fast, do zina drink and smoke. Oh just because you got a tatto of ALLAH(swt) your suddenly religous!?!? I thought secular meant you can practice religion how you want. So why ban the hijabs? hypocrites on both sides :hitwall:
hijab not banned.. only niqab...... and only in france...
no secular does not mean you can practice religion any way you want, female genital mutilation is abhorrent and should be banned, no matter what any religion says.

Guess secularism is different in every country then. In america a religous group smokes weed even though its illegal. But they're protected because it's there religion. I agree fgm should be banned but you can't just allow one part and ban the other. it's either secularism or not. FYI islam doesn't allow fgm. It's cultural just like honor killings.

Guess secularism is different in every country then. In america a religous group smokes weed even though its illegal. But they're protected because it's there religion. I agree fgm should be banned but you can't just allow one part and ban the other. it's either secularism or not. FYI islam doesn't allow fgm. It's cultural just like honor killings.
I did not say islam allows fgm. You said secular means it should allow ALL religious practices. If my tribal religion says fgm is mandatory can I practice it in france then?
why is your face veil more important than my fgm, which I am convinced is good for girl child, and our god ordered it.

Yes, secularism is indeed different in different countries,but the basic idea of separation of church and state is followed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom