What's new

Burqa ban sparks violence across Paris

These issues will remain until France decides not to host unproductive hostile populations. Th East Asian tigers are roaring ahead while France worries about some irrelevant issues.

East Asian tigers aka China, South Korea have much stricter immigration polices (if immigration is allowed at all).

I'll see if China allows large scale immigration of Burqa Clad women wandering in the streets of Shanghai and offer free education to their kids.

You my dear sir are comparing apples to oranges.

peace

The French are complete idiots.

They should have a law that specifically says that it is illegal to cover your face to an extent that it makes identification impossible.

This should include both religious and non-religious clothing.

Personally, I find it absurd that any society will tolerate people presenting themselves in public covering their face.

Those who are religiously inclined can wear a scarf.

East Asian tigers aka China, South Korea have much stricter immigration polices (if immigration is allowed at all).

I'll see if China allows large scale immigration of Burqa Clad women wandering in the streets of Shanghai and offer free education to their kids.

You my dear sir are comparing apples to oranges.

peace

And that difference is what I was trying to highlight. If France limited immigration to cultures which are more in line with the French way of life, they would not have the issues they do now.

Muslims in france shouldnt be so stubborn, what were they expecting from a catholic country?. In my opinion niqab(covering face) is not compulsory part of hijab..
The european thinks that muslims force their women to wear burqa , niqab. In the same way attock key uss paar pakistanis think that pashtuns force their women to wear tent-like burqa...and that they are waiting to be liberated.

There is no difference between you and a religious person.

A Muslim -- Submit to Allah or you will burn in Hell.

A Christian -- Bow to Jesus or you will burn in hell.

Atheist -- We laugh at your stupidity and irrationality.

So all the above 3 are intolerant of others belief.

So where is rationality as you profuse?

There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between laughing at one's belief and condemning a person to burn in hell fire because one doesn't agree with your belief .

There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between laughing at one's belief and condemning a person to burn in hell fire because one doesn't agree with your belief .

And then making sure he makes the journey as quick as possible. ;)

Read the OP. It's in there.

She was breaking the law the first time,criminals don't get treated nicely.

"But when officers approached the unnamed woman, passers-by became involved in a 'riot' and police used tear gas and flash-ball shots to disperse them, according to a police source."

Basically they just approached her probably to issue the fine she deserved according to the existing laws and the surrounding muslims immediately rioted.

Edit:You were talking about the other attacks...i think they would stop if the law would be respected ,thus avoiding antagonising the french.The attackers should go to jail though,no excuse in attacking women on the street.

The French are complete idiots.

They should have a law that specifically says that it is illegal to cover your face to an extent that it makes identification impossible.

This should include both religious and non-religious clothing.

Personally, I find it absurd that any society will tolerate people presenting themselves in public covering their face.

Those who are religiously inclined can wear a scarf.

if you have read the thread you would know that all kinds of face covering dress is banned, not only religious.

There is no difference between you and a religious person.

A Muslim -- Submit to Allah or you will burn in Hell.

A Christian -- Bow to Jesus or you will burn in hell.

Atheist -- We laugh at your stupidity and irrationality.

So all the above 3 are intolerant of others belief.

So where is rationality as you profuse?

Definitely we have. We don't force anyone to follow our norms. Nor are we intollerant of other's beliefs. Its just that we find religious beliefs irrational, and as a result, funny. Yet, we don't publicly express it. Use your brains mate....

Do Muslims protest Saudi Arabian policies of not allowing other religion's followers to practice their religion...NO...so on what moral grounds can they truly contest this logical rule imposed by France.

Practices such as covering faces entirely should be entirely banned in countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan where people commit countless crimes under the protection of burqa.

Back
Top Bottom