What's new

Burqa ban sparks violence across Paris

Show me where he said this.

Prophet SAWS and his companions were sitting in a Mosque when a pagan traveler entered the mosque and pissed on the walls. Instead of telling him to hush off, Prophet advised his companion to wait till he is done and then clean it with water.

If it were any Pakistani mullah, his head would be handing on the top of the Minar.
this order was given in last year the incident you quoted was long before sir @fauji historian that is completely authentic hadees

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Saudi Arabia is not racist. It's a holy land for the Muslims. Non-Muslims are not welcome there but everywhere else is fine. We don't allow non-Muslims in our Masaajid and Muslims have no right to be in churches. Simple.

Why don't the French ban Christian nuns from wearing hijab?

U sure?? :lol:

this order was given in last year the incident you quoted was long before sir @fauji historian that is completely authentic hadees

You mean Islam clashed? Show me where is it written. And no, I do not accept your local imam as a source.

Last edited by a moderator:
..... What about people born and brought up in France itself? what if they want to wear burqua/salwar/saree etc?? can govt. ban that too???

For a party you can wear the most exotic dress you want.

for day to day street/office/school use, select one from the local styles based on your taste and traditions.

Follow the NY Jewish mantra

---- Dress British, think yiddish

If you don't want to be ghettoized.

I have been to France and had extensive converstions with Arab/berber Muslims.

They are clearly losing out in the name of freedom and liberty. Because the locals Mullahs are too powerful.

Oh not to change the subject, I saw very similar trends among Pakistani Muslims in Canada.

they to are ghettoized in the name of Islam.

Seemingly open minded immigrants from Pakistan who never cared about Hijab, suddenly are being boycotted by the local fundoo driven campaigns.

That's where we do need a law that can help stop the religious madness that spreads coercion and fear among new immigrants, and thus drives them down to ghettos.

I hope you understand.

If someone was forcing new immigrants to use a drug in the name of cultural from their home country or religion, what would be your stance?

peace

For a party you can wear the most exotic dress you want.

for day to day street/office/school use, select one from the local styles based on your taste and traditions.

Follow the NY Jewish mantra

---- Dress British, think yiddish

If you don't want to be ghettoized.

I have been to France and had extensive converstions with Arab/berber Muslims.

They are clearly losing out in the name of freedom and liberty. Because the locals Mullahs are too powerful.

Oh not to change the subject, I saw very similar trends among Pakistani Muslims in Canada.

they to are ghettoized in the name of Islam.

Seemingly open minded immigrants from Pakistan who never cared about Hijab, suddenly are being boycotted by the local fundoo driven campaigns.

That's where we do need a law that can help stop the religious madness that spreads coercion and fear among new immigrants, and thus drives them down to ghettos.

I hope you understand.

If someone was forcing new immigrants to use a drug in the name of cultural from their home country or religion, what would be your stance?

peace

I agree with you some extent. If some group is forcing others, by virtue of intimidation, then make a law to ban that act (I don't know how some fundoos distancing from liberals be a problem for liberals by the way). What I am saying is, it need to be upto the individual to decide if they want to integrate or not. If they as individuals or as a community want to prosper and progress, they need to shed these incompatible things (not only dressing) like Jews did (I once lived in front of Jewish community center which was frequented by large number of traditionally dressed jews) or if they want to cling to their believes, they should be free to do so (and off-course, without harming anybody else)...

You mean Islam clashed? Show me where is it written. And no, I do not accept your local imam as a source.

no sir this order was one off the last orders given by hazrat Muhammad saw

In order to avoid all this turmoil going on, everybody should become atheists or anti-religious...a clear solution to several problems of mankind, and definitely the greatest man-made evil, religion....

In order to avoid all this turmoil going on, everybody should become atheists or anti-religious...a clear solution to several problems of mankind, and definitely the greatest man-made evil, religion....

Its really only muslims. Other religions are more liberal or adaptable.

For you Muslims, can you please be an example and be tolerant? so other countries would do the same. Most of the countries are running out of patience with Muslims. When Muslims have enough tolerance they exploit them to destroy the country that has given them rights. That's the sad truth.

How do you define Atheism?

Guys can we please get this right: Only face covering is banned rest all (covering of hair and the body) is not.

Guys can we please get this right: Only face covering is banned rest all (covering of hair and the body) is not]

Islmai$ht are worried in their conspiratorial minds.

--- Today face covering
--- Tomorrow the whole burq

--- bikini the day after

--- Nudism next week.

And

hence all this $hit about Burqa.

Now how much of it is true, and how much is it false.

Well take your pick.

Its really only muslims. Other religions are more liberal or adaptable.

You ain't seen nuttin yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom