What's new

Burqa ban sparks violence across Paris

Makkah and Madinah is only for Muslims.....

Makkah and Madina are for every human being who respects those holy places,

and

Not just for Muslims.

I have been there, and I have seen Allah's mercy coming to the the broken and depressed men and women.

It is a shame that millions have been locked out just because their passport is oh so slightly different.

Can you imagine how many non-Muslims would get their hearts touched by the grace of Allah swt, if they respectfully visit the sacred mosques?

Do you know how Allah's blessing will come to those non-Muslims who are searching for truth?

But the $tupid Mullahs just want to ban everything like blind a blind ape would do.

pathetic.

In my opinion, Muslims shouldn't wear veils in Europe because it makes others suspicious but in the Muslim countries it don't.
only the face covering is banned, and it includes non religious covering of any type(balaclava) etc. You can wear the whole islamic dress, nothing wrong in it.

IMO, this law is a bit too much. No way mask wearing gangs suddenly became problem in 2011. Ban is fine in the areas where identification is critical (banks, security installations) and govt offices but on streets? bit of a problem. Oh and it is not about their country, their law because we always get lectured on "freedom and democracy" by the west, it is time to pay them back. Also, one can't assume all burqua clad women are migrants.
So, as per the low, on can't wear pollution mask/air filters? bummer....

IMO, this law is a bit too much. No way mask wearing gangs suddenly became problem in 2011. Ban is fine in the areas where identification is critical (banks, security installations) and govt offices but on streets? bit of a problem. Oh and it is not about their country, their law because we always get lectured on "freedom and democracy" by the west, it is time to pay them back. Also, one can't assume all burqua clad women are migrants.
So, as per the low, on can't wear pollution mask/air filters? bummer....

Yes, thats the law, except for emergency worker or in case of special occasions like carnivals you cant wear face mask/balaclava/veil.
Specific to muslim women, they can wear it inside cars.

Yes, thats the law, except for emergency worker or in case of special occasions like carnivals you cant wear face mask/balaclava/veil.
Specific to muslim women, they can wear it inside cars.

And that is why it is not a well thought out and ill-advised law....

No, Saudi Arabia is not racist. It's a holy land for the Muslims. Non-Muslims are not welcome there but everywhere else is fine. We don't allow non-Muslims in our Masaajid and Muslims have no right to be in churches. Simple.

Why don't the French ban Christian nuns from wearing hijab?
holy land ? may be mecca and madina ? not the whole country.
btw I repeat what do you say about the Chinese action ???

French ban is not on vail but any face covering dress.on security grounds as well as cultural reasons as well.

Their countries, their rules.

If you do not like it, move out. Goes otherwise for Paris and Turkey/KSA.

makka and madina itself was built by non muslims and also the kaaba.
also whole of saudi and holy muslim land is under the shoes of america.

which idiot told you that Makkah was built by hazrat Ibrahim as and his son it was reconstructed because flood damaged it

Makkah and Madina are for every human being who respects those holy places,

and

Not just for Muslims.

I have been there, and I have seen Allah's mercy coming to the the broken and depressed men and women.

It is a shame that millions have been locked out just because their passport is oh so slightly different.

Can you imagine how many non-Muslims would get their hearts touched by the grace of Allah swt, if they respectfully visit the sacred mosques?

Do you know how Allah's blessing will come to those non-Muslims who are searching for truth?

But the $tupid Mullahs just want to ban everything like blind a blind ape would do.

pathetic.
it is order off hazrat Muhammad saw not off any mullah if you have problem with prophet than be clear about that

And that is why it is not a well thought out and ill-advised law....

Well laws can be made and laws can be challenged in French courts.

However the idea is that French Muslims must be forced to leave the ghettos and most importantly ghetto mentality.

My first hand observation is that French Muslims especially of Arab and Berber descent are getting deeper and deeper in ghetto mentality.

And Burqa is one tool or label that is adding to their fall into poverty and backwardness.

When you emigrate to a country due to economic and political reasons, you should immediately adopt the "external" symbols of the host country.

I read in a book, as to how Jewish people in New York and Wall street broke through the wall of discrimination.

they followed the mantra

---- Dress British, think yiddish

I am sure French Muslims can follow very similar path, without losing their Muslimness.

One thing that stands out is that women from India, Pakistan, Arab countries cling to their traditional dresses out in the streets of UK, US, and EU.

That's just $tupid.

If you are in another land, find the most conservative dress style that you can find and wear it.

No need to keep the Shalwar Kameez, Sari (that is fading away though), or Burqa $hit,

when every European country has an equally conservative "established" clothing style.

take the case of the garb wore by Nuns.

Take that as a base and add different color, style to it

and in two minutes

you have the most conservative clothing that is fully acceptable to the locals and oh by the way, you will be instantly get respectful treatment too.

but no

Indian, Pakistani, and Arab shalwar qameez, burqa must live on . Jai Hind, jai Islam, Jai Arabism.

peace

it is order off hazrat Muhammad saw not off any mullah if you have problem with prophet than be clear about that
Show me where he said this.

Prophet SAWS and his companions were sitting in a Mosque when a pagan traveler entered the mosque and pissed on the walls. Instead of telling him to hush off, Prophet advised his companion to wait till he is done and then clean it with water.

If it were any Pakistani mullah, his head would be handing on the top of the Minar.

Weak tradition, that has been made stone-age relic by Mullahs.

Show me where he said this.

Good question. It is based on weak hadees

Prophet SAWS and his companions were sitting in a Mosque when a pagan traveler entered the mosque and pissed on the walls..

Please no repetition of bad stories.

The probably relieved himself OUTSIDE against a wall.

---- Like in Pakistan and India we have the same issue due to an utter lack of publicly available toilets / urinals.

However that's besides the point.

We should not counter weak stories by even weaker stories.

peace

Why is that we always see this tweaked mindset in extremists?
Since France claims freedom rights, it should let us do whatever we want..
Since India claims democracy, then it should let Kashmir go...
Since US claims equal rights, it should not ask any questions to us......

but..but...but..since we are fundamentalist islamist extremists, you have no right to ask us about anything..we are always right..:lol:

However the idea is that French Muslims must be forced to leave the ghettos and most importantly ghetto mentality.

My first hand observation is that French Muslims especially of Arab and Berber descent are getting deeper and deeper in ghetto mentality.

And Burqa is one tool or label that is adding to their fall into poverty and backwardness.

When you emigrate to a country due to economic and political reasons, you should immediately adopt the "external" symbols of the host country.

I read in a book, as to how Jewish people in New York and Wall street broke through the wall of discrimination.

they followed the mantra

I am sure French Muslims can follow very similar path, without losing their Muslimness.

One thing that stands out is that women from India, Pakistan, Arab countries cling to their traditional dresses out in the streets of UK, US, and EU.

That's just $tupid.

If you are in another land, find the most conservative dress style that you can find and wear it.

No need to keep the Shalwar Kameez, Sari (that is fading away though), or Burqa $hit,

when every European country has an equally conservative "established" clothing style.

and in two minutes

you have the most conservative clothing that is fully acceptable to the locals and oh by the way, you will be instantly get respectful treatment too.

but no

Indian, Pakistani, and Arab shalwar qameez, burqa must live on . Jai Hind, jai Islam, Jai Arabism.

peace
I am someone who supports this ban, but only for security reasons. otherwise Govt should not inteRfere on fashion, otherwise what's the difference between taliban who impose burqua and French govt who impose burqua ban.it's good if people choose to were popular dress in host country..otherwise let them wear anything they are comfortable with.let there be freedom.

In India also Muslims wear different kind of dress than the Hindus and Christians, I feel they should adopt regular dress but I don't want govt to make a law or force them.

they followed the mantra

That's just $tupid.

and in two minutes

but no

peace

Whatever it may be, but forcing someone to do something when they do not harm anybody directly is undemocratic. While people need to be integrated, we can't force them to integrate. Also, in case of migrants, there is a tendency (at least in first generation) to preserve their own culture. I mean, you can't convert them all to christianity in the name of integrating just because majority of the host country are christians, at least in a democratic setup. Integrating into the society is 2 way path, migrants need to accept host and host need to accept migrant, as they are (unless of course, no harm is done directly).

Again you are talking only about migrants. What about people born and brought up in France itself? what if they want to wear burqua/salwar/saree etc?? can govt. ban that too???

Good question. It is based on weak hadees
I doubt if it is actual on the first place.
Please no repetition of bad stories.

The probably relieved himself OUTSIDE against a wall.

This isn't. I only spread authentic Islam unlike gali-gali ka mullah.
You will find reference in Sahih Muslim, 285, Ahmad 2/503, Tirmidhi 147, Ahmad 2/239 and from Hasan Sahih.

Back
Top Bottom