What's new

France & Pakistan to revive JF-17 Avionics/EW/Missiles deal as Indian MMRCA stalls.

Dear Sir,
following is the history of Pakistan's Military Budget, keeping Capex and Opex in perspective, could you please show me a potential of 4 billion dollars of potential allocation of avionics and A2A missiles for One single platform in the last 8 years... Sensible answer to my apparently senseless comments will be much appreciated....
View attachment 197594
+ 2013-14 - $6.3 Billion
+ 2014-15 - $6.3 Billion

Especially when the 50-60 Jf17's itself do no cost more than a billion dollar....slapping on avionics worth 4 times the cost of the aircrafts doesn't seem much sensible to me, but then again you are more informed....

Their nothing Black and White in Pakistan so don't compare our purchasing capability with charts and figures. Please don't compare your way of gathering funds and spendings with ours.

latest rumor

india has agreed to rafale deal french wanted at least 3squads (3X18=54) fully french built french rafales while rest made in india under TOT

now new govt has rumoured to have agreed fortwo squads of fully french built rafales and rest 108 in india with a combined HAL and private industry effort

its just a roumor net result might be diffrent but rafale is a done deal

Even if its a rumour thank GOD man least you people have settled for something ... Phew

Their nothing Black and White in Pakistan so don't compare our purchasing capability with charts and figures. Please don't compare your way of gathering funds and spendings with ours.
Interesting...
Please do Elaborate, how do you spend, allocate and account for in your budget and how is there any accountability if there is no specific process.

Even if its a rumour thank GOD man least you people have settled for something ... Phew
why do pakistnies have an issue if weare buying something or not ... are we asking for soft loans or maonnitarry aid from pakistan or asking for soft loans from pakistan or there is so much love between two nation that pakistani tax payers have finalli decided to finance indian MRCA programm :azn:

ghar me nahi dane aur ammachalli bhunwaane :haha:

Interesting...
Please do Elaborate, how do you spend, allocate and account for in your budget and how is there any accountability if there is no specific process.
Please read my previous post again :).

why do pakistnies have an issue if weare buying something or not ... are we asking for soft loans or maonnitarry aid from pakistan or asking for soft loans from pakistan or there is so much love between two nation that pakistani tax payers have finalli decided to finance indian MRCA programm :azn:

Being a Pakistani we don't have any Issue you go buy a space ship :P neither we have any problem regarding negotiations you people are doing for what you people are buying. In Fact I say we must learn from Indians that how you can twist the arm of the seller :D.

Regarding funds availability bhai baqoul tumharay humaray kannay "dane" bhi nahin hain tau kiya hum khak yeh electronics ki deal purchase kerain gay muger daikhnay ki baat yeh hai kay saray indian members ki bhun rahi hai upni kursion per baithay baithay :D.

Highly placed industrial sources have indicated to me that the deal for advanced Avionics, Radar, EW suite, HMD/S and MICA Missiles for PAF's JF-17 Thunder jets is back on the table. The deal was postponed after India removed Rafale from its MMRCA. Now that the Rafale deal with India is stalling, the French are willing to sell the whole package PAF wants for its Thunder fleet.

@Windjammer :enjoy:

:lol:

This is hilarious.... where is that Italian member, whom i told that i just know the recipe, to free their soldiers.

According to hindu claims, ISI is operating all over the world and running various wars.
How is that possible.. without minimum cash?

:lol:

This is hilarious.... where is that Italian member, whom i told that i just know the recipe, to free their soldiers.

According to hindu claims, ISI is operating all over the world and running various wars.
How is that possible.. without minimum cash?
what on earth is this "hindu claim"

as for ISI well we are at war with them aur mohabbat aur jangme sab jayaz hai jo tumhare bus me ho tum karro aur jo hame kerna hai hum karnege jisme taqat hogi wo bachega baki khuda ki marzi :)

Hindu is short form of hindu army.

What is this language?
there is no "hindu army"

last i knew there is a thing called INDIAN ARMY but never heared about HINDU ARMY

ok its hindustani slang my opologies u sounded like pakistani so i said it in his lingo il translate

it means we indian andpakistanies and there respective intellegence are at war and every thing is fare in love and war and we both have right to do what is in owr favour and rest is gods will whome he rewards but as per law the stronger will survive

it means we indian andpakistanies and there respective intellegence are at war and every thing is fare in love and war and we both have right to do what is in owr favour and rest is gods will whome he rewards but as per law the stronger will survive

Every thing may be fare for you, but not for us.....

The French aren't putting any pressure on anyone. They've simply got it with this MRCA deal, and dealing with Indian defense acquisition drama. They've learned from the Russians and are saying, we'll sell to both, India and Pakistan. In fact, this would be the way to go for the rest of the world. No one wants to say NO to a confirmed customer, based on a potential customers influence.
Plus the entire world is seeing the Chinese trade route, the Minerals and growth in Pakistan and all. They've realized they need better ties with Pakistan as Pakistan is about to climb up the economic ladder very fast. And everyone wants to be in its good books. Watch the next three years. There was a reason that India couldn't cancel or fail the preferred trade nation status for Pakistan by the European Union.

There isn't any Drama Happening here. The Entire bidding of them by selectively ignoring the RFP is the issue and a cause for the delay. If India were to ignore this, You the very same person would take your swords out to the streets protesting India was partial towards France by editing RFP in favor of them.

And Yes, like I said, No one is stopping them to supply their weapons to Pakistan. Its just that ,"if" France is trying to force us into a bargain then we say "Good Bye" .

--
just go through ,
1.Indias defence allocation for capital expeduitre - new assets /MLUs vs pak cap exp
2. how pak would pay 3- 4 billion for PAF only?
3. where money come from ? may be arbas....
4. Totoal expsoure of frnace to india and pak.. and future prospects
5. need for money for france as EU is not good shape now

As far as economy is concerned this is a common belief among Indians that Pakistan is not in a good shape and can not afford even a cycle rest alone a defense deal involving billions. Now even EU is not in a good shape. The only country that has ever been in good shape and shall remain in good shape is India.

Please read my previous post again :).

Being a Pakistani we don't have any Issue you go buy a space ship :P neither we have any problem regarding negotiations you people are doing for what you people are buying. In Fact I say we must learn from Indians that how you can twist the arm of the seller :D.

Regarding funds availability bhai baqoul tumharay humaray kannay "dane" bhi nahin hain tau kiya hum khak yeh electronics ki deal purchase kerain gay muger daikhnay ki baat yeh hai kay saray indian members ki bhun rahi hai upni kursion per baithay baithay :D.
mere sarkarmaine kab kaha ki aapke paas khanne ko danenahi hai aur maine to ammaki baat ki thi aap to yoon hi dil pelegaye ;)

rahi baat elektroniks khareedne ki to bhai humne kab mana kia hai jochahe wo khareedo per jo baat samajh nahi aaye isse hindustan ka kya lena dena , hawai jahaj apke kheerdo ge aap apne paiso se hum hindiustanio ko beech melane ki kya tuk kya hum apse ya aap humse udhar le ke apni diffa kaintezaam kerte ho ;)

Back
Top Bottom