What's new

Forbidden fashion: Fancy beard trims barred (in KP)

Jazbati na ho mayri jan ...... sooj bhooj kay jawab day.

Beard in itself is not going to get you any rewards? True?
False

According to Ulma: Beardless Muslims will not be able to get Kauser from Nabi SAW, and Nabi SAW will not see the face of the beardless...

Sharia is in the beard?

Actually its in shoving your opinion down the others throat.

Rasulullah (Peace Be Upon Him) commanded us to grow our beards so we could differentiate ourselves from the mushrikeen, as stated numerous sahih ahadith.

All the major scholars (As Shafi, Ibn Malik, Ibn Hanbal, Abu Hanifa, Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Baz, Ibn Kathir, Al Tabari, Al Bukhari, Muslim, etc) also agree that removing the beard is haram.

The only area of dispute is what counts as the beard (some say it's everything on the face, others say it's only the hair that grows on your jawbone, etc).

So you're saying the mushrikeen can't grow beards ?

Why dont you spend your time building the economy instead of worrying about facial hair, what a bunch of monkeys. KPK needs to be a dose of secularisation, radicalised mess must be the education.
:lol: election time so nevermind. The decision comes from the male saloon association not from the mullahs or religious parties. Clearly a political stunt by some political party who does not have anything to fetch votes in coming elections so let us use scaremongering tactics to create rifts

@dsr478 I thought that religion is something personal and why should the state decide who can keep a beard or how to keep one. Reminds me of the Taliban in Afghanistan where they would patrol the streets looking for shaved faces to bloody.

@dsr478 I thought that religion is something personal and why should the state decide who can keep a beard or how to keep one. Reminds me of the Taliban in Afghanistan where they would patrol the streets looking for shaved faces to bloody.

It's not just personal, the concept of secularism does not exist in Islam and is totally antithetical towards it.

What's an Islamic beard ? Didn't you just say in your last post that there's a great amount of debate as to what even qualifies as a beard ?

You know exactly what I mean, you've seen the kind of beards Islamic scholars grow.

Ah the debate between secularism and Sharia. Maybe some other day.

You can have a debate over pizza or a burger but this debate is more in the category of human rights vs shoving your lifestyle down the others throat. It shouldn't even be a debate for the sane minded.

You know exactly what I mean, you've seen the kind of beards Islamic scholars grow.

So being clean shaved should be declared a sin ?

Oh wow

Now i have a province where i do not need to shave.................

That saves alot of money.

Shame. Wouldn't sit too well with that guy in your pic.
You got that right. Two of the guys who did the most for Muslims in the subcontinent didn't have beards (Allama Iqbal and the Quaid), while many religious parties opposed the creation of Pakistan. And guess what, today Muslims are discriminated against in India. I am thankful to them for creating a secular state primarily for Muslims (other religions are also welcome), where everyone would be free to practice their religion as long as they didn't shove it down other peoples throats.

Shame. Wouldn't sit too well with that guy in your pic.

I do not know whether he shaved or simply could not grow a beard, or if he was even aware of the ruling. I give him the benefit of the doubt.

I am thankful to them for creating a secular state primarily for Muslims (other religions are also welcome), where everyone would be free to practice their religion as long as they didn't shove it down other peoples throats.

If you are happy with a secular Pakistan, then you have no valid reason to support partition.

Back
Top Bottom