What's new

Afghanistan: Taliban ban Helmand barbers from trimming beards

People coming out of 4 decades of warfare and ravaged economy would not put fashion as priority.
Ironic considering they are issuing bans, painting signboards and putting up posters rather than taking active steps to shore themselves up from the Economic shock they are facing?

My rationality and logic.
Coming from India? Who would believe you
Even Afghans don't want them or fear them and here you are, being their agent.
if that was the case, they won't be in government.
you are expecting miracles in mere weeks
Ironic considering they are issuing bans, painting signboards and putting up posters rather than taking active steps to shore themselves up from the Economic shock they are facing?

every restructuring effort start with the same routine.

That's very nice. But Chacha Sidd considers them to be the epitome of sensibility and revolutionary thought.

Most of the Pakistanis don't consider Afghan Taliban terrorist, but only extremist in their social and political policy.

Awam suicide vests and rocket launchers walon k samanay baibas ha

There is less weapons at public display than 3 months ago in Afghanistan.

All you people want is a war economy driven by Afghan blood to have Indo Persian hegemony in Afghanistan.

WO weapons hifazat k liye thay yeh marnay k liye gain

The ones that needed protection have left Afghanistan.

The remaining weapons are being used to safeguard peace and security of the common people.
That's very nice. But Chacha Sidd considers them to be the epitome of sensibility and revolutionary thought.

I also consider you an extremist Hindustani who supports anarchy and chaos everywhere except Bharat. From cheerleading bloodbaths in Yemen to Syria to Dagestan to Philippines.

If it were to me i would invite each of these nations to camp in my country and seek revenge from your fassad.

Coming from India? Who would believe you

There are progressives and sensible even in India. Yes.

if that was the case, they won't be in government.

@Brass Knuckles provided a good reason. Other than that there are indeed some Afghans who agree with the Taliban's social and political outlook. But there are many who either directly fear them and want to escape the country or fear them but are unable to escape and don't want to be visibly seen as opposing the perception - even if ill-placed - of the Taliban as bringing Islamic thought.

you are expecting miracles in mere weeks

Not even declared aims for the next two years or five years ? Consider Gaddafi. He liberated women right after the 1969 revolution. He declared that all Libyans would have proper homes and until then his own parents would live in a tent. His father died before all Libyans had homes. Other things too. He and his comrades had proper aims.

And what has been the Taliban's priorities ? Closing down the women's affairs ministry and replacing it with a haya ministry like during their previous rule. Banning even trimming of beard. Doing a big photo op of going into a Nordic embassy and burning children's books there. Beating up reporters and women. Preventing women from working and going to school.

Most of the Pakistanis don't consider Afghan Taliban terrorist, but only extremist in their social and political policy.

It's the same thing, isn't it ? :) How we define terrorism. My question still stands. Would Pakistanis like to lose their freedoms if their government were to become guided by Talibani thought.

I also consider you an extremist Hindustani who supports anarchy and chaos everywhere except Bharat. From cheerleading bloodbaths in Yemen to Syria to Dagestan to Philippines.

Bloodbath in Dagestan ? Who do you think is the Russian government taking action against ? It is the same types who did the Peshawar school massacre, the PNS Mehran attack etc.

Lol, I remember, when they destroyed the Safavids.

They didn't destroy Safavids. Safavids suffered an internal power struggle just like every other dynasty. They just got their land back which again got crushed by Nader Shah. Should I remind you that Durrani was a henchman of Nader who remained loyal to him and received Afghanistan as a prize for his loyalty and service?

Back
Top Bottom