What's new

PTI leader distributes burqas at Government Girls School in Mardan

Instead of distributing books or something related to studies, these cavemen from KP are distributing burkas. This is called de-progression. I hope pti gets maligned in media for this until perpetrators gets arrested. No taliban shit should be tolerated in Pakistan anymore.

Instead of distributing books or something related to studies, these cavemen from KP are distributing burkas. This is called de-progression. I hope pti gets maligned in media for this until perpetrators gets arrested. No taliban shit should be tolerated in Pakistan anymore.
Instead of providing research centers, we have ministers wasting money on this.
Please quote me one hadees where Islam has given choice wear it or dont. Please check below

From the Quran.....(This tafseer is Agreed upon by Ibn Kathir, Al-Qurtabi and At-Tabari)

The Noble Qur'an ........

Surah Al-Ahzaab, Verse #59
‘O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks ("Jalabib") veils all over their bodies (screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way Tafseer Al-Qurtabi) that is most convenient that they should be known (as such) and not molested: and Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful."

If you cant please dont make deen yourself to suit what you think is right.

I know this. this is for outdoors, publicly Where men are present.

please tell where it says to do this in school. Please find me hadees for that too.

i think government is purposefully is doing that so that people cannot ask about the questions about the performance of government

please tell where it says to do this in school. Please find me hadees for that too.

KP and Balochistan hasn't entered 21st century yet.

I have already provide it thing is you dont want to see it outside of house its clear written.
Now you want liberals to support you that is fine but saudi, iran etc are fool country only pdf experts who happened to be expert in every thing are real thing.

You first said its a choice and other expert on everything said its not even compulsory but both hard to give me one where it says its a choice wear or dont its fine.

while imran khan gets all the non burqa girls, this is so unfair

CiRKUbpWgAEjciz.jpg

he struggled 22 years for this

I have already provide it thing is you dont want to see it outside of house its clear written.
Now you want liberals to support you that is fine but saudi, iran etc are fool country only pdf experts who happened to be expert in every thing are real thing.

You first said its a choice and other expert on everything said its not even compulsory but both hard to give me one where it says its a choice wear or dont its fine.

Oh bhai. School ki baat horahe hai. To main yeh poch rahi thi kay school main yeh pehne ko kaha hai? Jahan already segragation hai. Wahan bhi yehi pehna chahye? Or is it for outdoors where women are supposed to hide their bodies from men.

jab baat samj ajye to reply kardena.

It burqa is a problem for some people then what is the solution, a little piece of clothing called Hijab is a problem for west....Are we struggling for short skirt or butt cheek showing shorts. If not then let women choose what they want if its Burqa then be it

Please quote me one hadees where Islam has given choice wear it or dont. Please check below

From the Quran.....(This tafseer is Agreed upon by Ibn Kathir, Al-Qurtabi and At-Tabari)

The Noble Qur'an ........

Surah Al-Ahzaab, Verse #59
‘O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks ("Jalabib") veils all over their bodies (screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way Tafseer Al-Qurtabi) that is most convenient that they should be known (as such) and not molested: and Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful."

If you cant please dont make deen yourself to suit what you think is right.

Quran say that wearing Hijab is obligatory for woman. Quran also say that praying is obligatory for both men and women.

But Islamic Government (or any one) cannot force women to wear hijab, similar like any Islamic Government (or any one) cannot force Muslim to pray. Both are in personal domain.

This is why under prophet Muhammad rule (and even during 4 first Caliph) there is no compulsion imposed by state for women to wear hijab and there is no compulsion imposed by state for Muslim to pray.

Tell me is there any Shariah police ever happen during prophet Muhammad rule to make sure all Muslim women to wear hijab and also to make sure all Muslim to pray ? None.

Don't distribute stupid useless things with public money, baap ka maal nai hai. Lanat on PTI. I'm sure this haramkhor PTI member made money from this, corrupt.

Learn from Shabaz and distribute laptops to students.

These burqas should be handed out at every corner of Pakistan in a Hope that these magical burqas will cure polio and dengue fever.

Quran say that wearing Hijab is obligatory for woman. Quran also say that praying is obligatory for both men and women.

But Islamic Government (or any one) cannot force women to wear hijab, similar like any Islamic Government (or any one) cannot force Muslim to pray. Both are in personal domain.

This is why under prophet Muhammad rule (and even during 4 first Caliph) there is no compulsion imposed by state for women to wear hijab and there is no compulsion imposed by state for Muslim to pray.

Tell me is there any Shariah police ever happen during prophet Muhammad rule to make sure all Muslim women to wear hijab and also to make sure all Muslim to pray ? None.

Please quote where it says in Quran where you read it for sake of knowledge. Your words meant nothing on this until you support. Please do share where you read its choice wear it or not its fine

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom