What's new

PTI leader distributes burqas at Government Girls School in Mardan

these people who are crying not understand this fact that this is real culture of our kpk and one reason of promotion of ttp and other terrorists in kpk and tribal areas was that govt is forcefully imposing new western culture and values and they want Islamic rule and way of life so this will defeat terrorist narrative as govt is playing its role in promoting Islamic values in the region and most of public of kpk and tribal areas want this so why you want govt to act against will of people
Sir, I need you to look at this picture once more, please. How does this look like normalcy to you? Are we going to the '60 era of growth and development or the Zia's '80 era of Islamization which produced TTP, terrorists and a completely changed mindset where extremist religious leaders could disrupt a whole country.

View attachment 582499

Difference between facilitation, and letting it be. Why would you facilitate with this and not with books and pens. I am willing to bet that the money he spent on this could've better spent on something else.

Like, that is the culture there so all those women probably have some form of clothing, why reinforce that. Buy them books to read, for God's sake.

I can get you a self enlightening book for less than Rs 300 from Liberty Books! That is better than this.

You, honestly, can't be supporting this just because you support PTI. Honestly.

Be patriotic, not a nationalist. Not everything your Government or Country does is the right thing to do, it's okay to criticize and call out where you should.

Why not i am muslim first then all other thing. Have you visited saudia they also have same. Islam is not a out what suits you its about what ALLAH has made the laws for muslims to follow. I am totally in favor of Islamic sharia law.

Sir, I need you to look at this picture once more, please. How does this look like normalcy to you? Are we going to the '60 era of growth and development or the Zia's '80 era of Islamization which produced TTP, terrorists and a completely changed mindset where extremist religious leaders could disrupt a whole country.

View attachment 582499

Difference between facilitation, and letting it be. Why would you facilitate with this and not with books and pens. I am willing to bet that the money he spent on this could've better spent on something else.

Like, that is the culture there so all those women probably have some form of clothing, why reinforce that. Buy them books to read, for God's sake.

I can get you a self enlightening book for less than Rs 300 from Liberty Books! That is better than this.

The parents will stops the girls if they feel that going to school violates their religions teachings and Govt. wouldn't be able to do anything. If this step encourages them to go to school then good.

You, honestly, can't be supporting this just because you support PTI. Honestly.

Be patriotic, not a nationalist. Not everything your Government or Country does is the right thing to do, it's okay to criticize and call out where you should.
sir g i believe imposing religion would not produce true followers . its not good if they are treating children in that way . our nation would not bear an other islamization wave if they continue the result would be devastating

these people who are crying not understand this fact that this is real culture of our kpk and one reason of promotion of ttp and other terrorists in kpk and tribal areas was that govt is forcefully imposing new western culture and values and they want Islamic rule and way of life so this will defeat terrorist narrative as govt is playing its role in promoting Islamic values in the region and most of public of kpk and tribal areas want this so why you want govt to act against will of people

TTP came about due to imposition of such a radicalized mindset thanks to the era of Islamization by Zia ul Haq.

Yes, it's a culture there, and since it's a culture there, they probably already have Burqa-clothing, my question is why are you facilitating this and reinforcing this.

What about women who do not wear it, even in extremely conservative societies, some women wear only Hijab, or the national dressing.

This money would've been spent better on something that which their culture does not feature - books to read and learn from!

I am not saying that you impose a western lifestyle forcefully, but I am saying don't impose the culturally-correct lifestyle either, you're providing them with confirmation and affirmation of this extremely-conservative culture in the only place where they're supposed to be opening their minds and learning.

Education is meant to bring about a slow, steady change in the mindsets of people.

sir g i believe imposing religion would not produce true followers . its not good if they are treating children in that way . our nation would not bear an other islamization wave if they continue the result would be devastating

How come this stop any one from education, book reading,advance education?

Books are already free in government schools
And students wear this type of burqa
View attachment 582503

Mazak Kar rha tha

That image is not even remotely representative of that environment. Go to that school, find me a single engaging book to read on there for free, and I will accept it. They don't even have a library probably! The only books free are the notebooks.

That image is not even remotely representative of that environment. Go to that school, find me a single engaging book to read on there for free, and I will accept it. They don't even have a library probably! The only books free are the notebooks.
Books which are taught in school are free since Musharraf era notebooks are not

They don't have books or a library to begin with probably.

And education is about mental development as well, its not just about learning some sciences or numbers, and a language. How can you bring about a change in the extreme mindset of that culture when you are enforcing the extremes even at school.

And by change I mean, women can't play sports in such societies, it's not considered good for them to have a higher voice, they can't leave their homes without a male companion, they shouldn't have a career etc.

So people wants to make fun of IK vision of riyasat-e-madina this is happening and that is happening but at the same time dont want islamic sharia laws? Hyprocrates

Books which are taught in school are free since Musharraf era notebooks are not

I quite literally think you have never been to a village and seen the books they are taught. You would be surprised when you see the content. The only province with a good education system on Government level is Punjab.

worl
what are you going to produce ? a nation where shuttle burqa is must for women? where it is written in Quran and hadith i mean that type of pardha .
As for education is concern when all natuon would busy in dressing and burka then no one care about education .
Government should provide best laboratories instead of burka . so that students can compete with the real world. laboratories are the need of time not burka which is not even islamic

worl
what are you going to produce ? a nation where shuttle burqa is must for women? where it is written in Quran and hadith i mean that type of pardha .
As for education is concern when all natuon would busy in dressing and burka then no one care about education .
Government should provide best laboratories instead of burka . so that students can compete with the real world. laboratories are the need of time not burka which is not even islamic

So people wants to make fun of IK vision of riyasat-e-madina this is happening and that is happening but at the same time dont want islamic sharia laws? Hyprocrates

When he said Riasat-e-Medina, he envisioned a place where the state looks after the people, there is justice for everyone, and minorities are treated well, women are treated well, education is deemed very important, this is not the picture he painted!

images (7).jpeg

And if you're saying that this picture above is what Sharia Law, Islam and Riasat-e-Medina represents; then people in other states have every right to be Islamophobic and complain about migrants in their country who are demanding it.

I quite literally think you have never been to a village and seen the books they are taught. You would be surprised when you see the content. The only province with a good education system on Government level is Punjab.
What is being taught in those books can you please share photos of some books or can tell what have you seen

Bhai we have third class libraries. not enough book and if books are available thse books are not helpful for students

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom