What's new

PTI leader distributes burqas at Government Girls School in Mardan

there is no physical harm to the body and mind if women wear burqa but it provide sense of safety and protection,I think focus should be on education and learning instead of coeducation and nude dresses,one reason of increase in rape culture of india is that their women have started wearing nude dresses ,we are not western countries and our culture is different,here if any woman pass near men people start staring them and woman feels harassment so it is good move by govt
TTP came about due to imposition of such a radicalized mindset thanks to the era of Islamization by Zia ul Haq.

Yes, it's a culture there, and since it's a culture there, they probably already have Burqa-clothing, my question is why are you facilitating this and reinforcing this.

What about women who do not wear it, even in extremely conservative societies, some women wear only Hijab, or the national dressing.

This money would've been spent better on something that which their culture does not feature - books to read and learn from!

I am not saying that you impose a western lifestyle forcefully, but I am saying don't impose the culturally-correct lifestyle either, you're providing them with confirmation and affirmation of this extremely-conservative culture in the only place where they're supposed to be opening their minds and learning.

Education is meant to bring about a slow, steady change in the mindsets of people.

There is always attempt in KPK to prove themselves more Muslims then other, so its next stunt.

I dont have problem with burqa but dont like the tent they are forced to wear, look at Girls of Punjab and Sindh, even Arabs dont wear this shuttlecock burqa.

i am fine with this..

main-qimg-c53d2ae0150925ed786470a052278cf4.webp

Saudi-women.jpg

When he said Riasat-e-Medina, he envisioned a place where the state looks after the people, there is justice for everyone, and minorities are treated well, women are treated well, education is deemed very important, this is not the picture he painted!

View attachment 582506

And if you're saying that this picture above is what Sharia Law, Islam and Riasat-e-Medina represents; then people in other states have every right to be Islamophobic and complain about migrants in their country who are demanding it.

Haha see you dont want Islamic sharia laws be clear when you talk. How come in saudia they have it for girls? Tell me this. How come a hafiz -e-quran hifz from madarsa and then later on become lecturer in universities? Or siting on higher level position.

Why you want to see girls playing sports what you will have out of it?

there is no physical harm to the body and mind if women wear burqa but it provide sense of safety and protection,I think focus should be on education and learning instead of coeducation and nude dresses,one reason of increase in rape culture of india is that their women have started wearing nude dresses ,we are not western countries and our culture is different,here if any woman pass near men people start staring them and woman feels harassment so it is good move by govt

Culture, not nudity.

Haha see you dont want Islamic sharia laws be clear when you talk. How come in saudia they have it for girls? Tell me this. How come a hafiz -e-quran hifz from madarsa and then later on become lecturer in universities? Or siting on higher level position.

Why you want to see girls playing sports what you will have out of it?

No comment on your mentality. I rest my case. This is Naya Pakistan.

we need one the best libraries and laboratories for students . in that age we are still giving scientific knowledge by starting
lets consider that and we dnt want to give instruments so they can perform these experiments .

we need one the best libraries and laboratories for students . in that age we are still giving scientific knowledge by starting
lets consider that and we dnt want to give instruments so they can perform these experiments .

Tha is true the first line that we need best libraries and lab for students.

Excellent! More confused future generations if Zia’s foolished din’t embark us on the journey where we have reached. Clusterf@@k.

Why not i am muslim first then all other thing. Have you visited saudia they also have same. Islam is not a out what suits you its about what ALLAH has made the laws for muslims to follow. I am totally in favor of Islamic sharia law.
I used to live in Saudi and study as well . I used to remove my Abaya once I reached school. Abaya was compulsory just outdoors. Not indoors. Dont speak of something when you have no idea about it.

Everyone is not confused like you
BTW why are you feeling confused
So the 12-16 years old will be able to understand why they are wearing burkas in school and why women don’t in workplace? Why they are not interacting with other gender in eduction fields but must in work force? Tell me thats not confusion for THEM.

Alhumdulillah i studied in a much stable time.

If the great majority does not have any issues with this, then it is fine. After all, it is a democracy.
From a political point of view, if you want to remain centered, you have to accommodate both conservatives and liberals.

I used to live in Saudi and study as well . I used to remove my Abaya once I reached school. Abaya was compulsory just outdoors. Not indoors. Dont speak of something when you have no idea about it.

So the 12-16 years old will be able to understand why they are wearing burkas in school and why women don’t in workplace? Why they are not interacting with other gender in eduction fields but must in work force? Tell me thats not confusion for THEM.

Alhumdulillah i studied in a much stable time.

And i have done my fsc may be you were in private school or pakistani school. I am talking about saudi govt school.

And i have done my fsc may be you were in private school or pakistani school. I am talking about saudi govt school.
Segregation was there in Saudi govt school. They have uniforms, not burkas for children. My school which was owned by a Saudi, had unifrom till 12th grade. Not burkas.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom