What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

Cattle slaughter or cattle thieves, beating them or even killing them one thing but urinating on his face ....... that's so low and disgusting.

Can you tell me how Sikh look like and why you are sure that they are only Hindus and not Sikhs + According to title of thread only High caste Hindus? Watch video again they guy clearing saying that which one of you were driving? And then he pee on that guys mouth. And how can anyone say they are Dalits?
I'm relieved i they really were cow thiefs and not dalist being beaten for eating a cow..
seriously i was going to think about it all day and feel sorry for them
i would do the same to theifs

Only "journalists" like yourself thrive here. Anywhere else on the planet, and they'd laugh their asses off at the likes of you.

is he a journo??

Cattle slaughter or cattle thieves, beating them or even killing them one thing but urinating on his face ....... that's so low and disgusting.

don't tell me all is rosy in pakistan,,,happens all the time in north india and pakistan

one reason or another

I'm relieved i they really were cow thiefs and not dalist being beaten for eating a cow..
seriously i was going to think about it all day and feel sorry for them
i would do the same to theifs
And here is a Video of Sikhs now listen carefully and see what Sikhs say about all this

Whatever you think it your mate..
But posting this type of thread with this title is not good at all.
And I support this beating from my heart and they deserve this beating according to me.

@bhartis, there were 2 dalit girls raped and hung recently in India. Were they also cattle thieves?

this is what is in town for non-Hindus with mushrik and chief at the helm in mother india

don't tell me all is rosy in pakistan,,,happens all the time in north india and pakistan

one reason or another
No body claims it's all rosy in Pakistan, neither will your evil be any less or your troubles go away by dragging in Pakistan.

And here is a Video of Sikhs now listen carefully and see what Sikhs say about all this

Whatever you think it your mate..
But posting this type of thread with this title is not good at all.
And I support this beating from my heart and they deserve this beating according to me.
not a beating for eating cows but for stealing them right???

Back
Top Bottom