What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

well whats the big deal about that quota?
the government has to do its duty… india wouldn't be anything if it didnt do at least that much for dalits… garunteeing them a job and education is the duty of the government we shouldn't need to be grateful to them…
why is it only 22.5 percent?
how much of your population is dalit?

Are u serious man??
This quota extends to IIT'S and even for post graduation and most importantly all the government jobs,,,how can they justify it.

U know why drdo/hal are so incompetent??

Because they have 50% vacancies filled through these quotas man,,thats huge drain on us.
Quotas on education is fine upto graduation level but why post graduation??jobs??

even damn promotion!!u heard that right there is a promotion quota in govt jobs too:hitwall:

It was not racist but it was ignorance and funny you calling me ignorant when it was you who called me insecure because i had Arab avatar lol i bring look here because you thought he is Arab because of his look without knowing anything about his nationality :D

Hahaha I was clearly wrong about that guy's nationality, but to me, anyone dressed like that looks Arab; it's not about his skin colour or whatever, so don't get all excited, dimwit. Geez, this forum really drags one down to his absolute worst. Lulz

Now go and beat some dalits to call youself

Sorry, that is not how I was raised, but now that you brought it up, I have to say that it fits perfectly with your cultural values.

Hahaha I was clearly wrong about that guy's nationality, but to me, anyone dressed like that looks Arab; it's not about his skin colour or whatever, so don't get all excited, dimwit. Geez, this forum really drags one down to his absolute worst. Lulz
Anyone dress like that is Arab? He is wearing salwar kameez

How old are you?

Are u serious man??
This quota extends to IIT'S and even for post graduation and most importantly all the government jobs,,,how can they justify it.

U know why drdo/hal are so incompetent??

Because they have 50% vacancies filled through these quotas man,,thats huge drain on us.
Quotas on education is fine upto graduation level but why post graduation??jobs??

even damn promotion!!u heard that right there is a promotion quota in govt jobs too:hitwall:
quite honestly jobs shouldn't be reserved like this…. it should be the best man gets the job type of deal..
whats the origins of dalits? like are they a tribe? like jat and gujjar?

we have dalits in pakistan as well… we call them musalis i believe…
but we treat them the same… we eat together and everything… like the caste system in our punjab are totally different… its based on trades noting religious about it…
but we the younger generation of pakistanis ignore it. the old folks who still follow it treat everybody the same here.

don't think of everything as an attack on india…. if your have a problem in your country just accept it..
instead of accepting it your saying that your happy we are the fan base for dalits??? grow up bro..
Man...... that was a joke. May be a bad one, but atleast consider it a joke when you see the Smiley in my post.
about israel and palestine your brought that since muslims didn't protest against other crimes they are hypocrites for protesting on this one? lol like are we supposed to stay silent and not say nothing? even if we didn't say nothing before should we just stay silent ad let israel carry out its bombings quietly?
We were talking about Mehbooba that day. And if she ignored other "atrocities" by terrorists, then we expect her to ignore other "atrocities" as well. Why? Because that is how you show yourself neutral.

She remained silent on Boko Haramis, ISIS and other jihadi acts, but she was in her full force when it comes to Israel. Its nothing but hypocrisy.

And I told you that day too, I never disputed her right to protest, and its not about religion either.

Sorry, that is not how I was raised, but now that you brought it up, I have to say that it fits perfectly with your cultural values.

If i was raised like that i never took the side of weaker/victim here.

You guys have no balls to speak against it while some of you are defending it..see the difference?

Don't know about older, but definitely smarter, and better in every way, than you could ever be. Enjoy your work week :)
Yea have seen enough of your smartness..dont show me more plz :D

quite honestly jobs shouldn't be reserved like this…. it should be the best man gets the job type of deal..
whats the origins of dalits? like are they a tribe? like jat and gujjar?

No man the ancient castes were basically of 4 types

1)Brahmins who used to gain knowledge,,,study and shit
2)Kshatriys who were warriors and faught,,,all kings etc were these guys
3)Vaishyas were the middle class people who used to do different works like almost all jobs were divided between them
4)Shudras were the dalits who were just slaves,,,they had no rights,no lands and got little to nil money for whatever they did

Problem was that u are born in a caste so basically even if u are bright u still continue to be a shudra if u are born to one.

Pakistan has ditto same castes like india btw...............cheemas,sandhu,bhatti,chaudhary,aulakh,gill.
When muslims too converted from hindus the caste system was not broken and continues till today.

If i was raised like that i never took the side of weaker/victim here.

You guys have no balls to speak against it while some of you are defending it..see the difference?

Yea have seen enough of your smartness..dont show me more plz :D

Wow how very noble of you. Give this psuedo a cookie, someone.

You moron, that video has been posted before, and discussed to death. I don't have to come to a third-rate forum such as PDF to condemn acts of cruelty and violence posted by a bunch of welfare-living, scamming losers, just because they can. I have better, more relevant avenues to express myself, numb nut. My only gripe was that you go about generalising, which like I've already said, doesn't come as a surprise to anyone outside of where you were raised.

it doesn't say anything about what they are and why they were being beaten all we know is that these guys were punjabis and they looked like hindus not sikhs…
Can you tell me how Sikh look like and why you are sure that they are only Hindus and not Sikhs + According to title of thread only High caste Hindus? Watch video again they guy clearing saying that which one of you were driving? And then he pee on that guys mouth. And how can anyone say they are Dalits?

Wow how very noble of you. Give this psuedo a cookie, someone.

You moron, that video has been posted before, and discussed to death. I don't have to come to a third-rate forum such as PDF to condemn acts of cruelty and violence posted by a bunch of welfare-living, scamming losers, just because they can. I have better, more relevant avenues to express myself, numb nut. My only gripe was that you go about generalising, which like I've already said, doesn't come as a surprise to anyone outside of where you were raised.

@Aeronaut time to ship he shit back to his gutter hole :P what you say ?

Stop this childish behavior all of u please

No man the ancient castes were basically of 4 types

1)Brahmins who used to gain knowledge,,,study and shit
2)Kshatriys who were warriors and faught,,,all kings etc were these guys
3)Vaishyas were the middle class people who used to do different works like almost all jobs were divided between them
4)Shudras were the dalits who were just slaves,,,they had no rights,no lands and got little to nil money for whatever they did

Problem was that u are born in a caste so basically even if u are bright u still continue to be a shudra if u are born to one.

Pakistan has ditto same castes like india btw...............cheemas,sandhu,bhatti,chaudhary,aulakh,gill.
When muslims too converted from hindus the caste system was not broken and continues till today.
well this is how i see the caste system in pakistan.
the chuadharys and the "kammis"
basically gujjar, rajput, jat, arain are the chaudharies…… masali, mochi, kumar, kasbi, marasi are the kammis…..
at least in punjab anyways…
however

how the the dualists begin? are they from the same tribe? are all dalits from one tribe?

Back
Top Bottom