What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

Yup shit happens in india,,no doubt.
I have seen such fights with my very own eyes.

But the frequency is decreasing exponentially every year,,,,with such behavior almost nil in the cities.
In another 10 years it will be completely gone

Cattle thieves? Lol
Did you guys watched the video and understood what they were talking about? They were saying thats how our cows get hurt when they were hitting them

Btw thats how you punish thieves in India? Peeing in mouth of people after torturing them

Do I need to show you the video from Sialkot? Stop being such a sanctimonious hypocrite.

Btw thats how you punish thieves in India? Peeing in mouth of people after torturing them

How do you deal with thieves in Pakistan? A public lynching so violent that they collapse and freakin die?

Are you slightly daft or something? Don't answer that - it's a rhetorical question.

Do I need to show you the video from Sialkot? Stop being such a sanctimonious hypocrite.
So you will justify this behaviour by brining sialkot video? When did i justify sialkot video as far as i remember we were all opposing it unlike you guys who never said a word againt this evil behaviour you saw in there

what happened to the credibility of this forum? atleast previously anti-indian threads had credible sources..now anyone can post a video with title that is no way related to the incident just to discredit a religion..no wonder this site is going to dogs...

Does that mean you and some of your friends are going to leave!!!??? :o: :D:D Please say yes!

How do you deal with thieves in Pakistan? A public lynching so violent that they collapse and freakin die?

Are you slightly daft or something? Don't answer that - it's a rhetorical question.
They are not theivies..watch video again and pay attention to conversation

So you will justify this behaviour by brining sialkot video? When did i justify sialkot video as far as i remember we were all opposing it unlike you guys who never said a word againt this evil behaviour you saw in there

No one is condoning what is in the video, but it has got nothing to with Dalit, Hindu supremacist and other tripe that your fellow Pakistanis were going on about in this thread.

As for Sialkot, I only brought it up to show the reality in our part of the world, both India and Pakistan, so save us your holier than thou drama.

It doesn't matter. My point is clear, it'. s too bad you didn't quite get it, and if you still choose not to, there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Lol what you are talking about ..i was saying that title is right because they were hitting these boys and were saying thats how our cow mata felt pain

No one is condoning what is in the video, but it has got nothing to with Dalit, Hindu supremacist and other tripe that your fellow Pakistanis were going on about in this thread.

As for Sialkot, I only brought it up to show th
e reality in our part of the world, both India and

Pakistan, so save us your holier than thou drama.

Hey stop this BS..who said that we are perfect and grow some balls to criticise wrong doing no matter where it happen instead of making comparision

Where is Human Right violations on Indian criminals or Hindu terrorists? o_O

Are you referring to the video where who brothers where brutally executed in full view of police and public??

Lol what you are talking about ..i was saying that title is right because they were hitting these boys and were saying thats how our cow mata felt pain

Hey stop this BS..who said that we are perfect and grow some balls to criticise wrong doing no matter wherr it happen instead of s

This video has been posted before on this forum, with a different description, I criticized it then. :lol:

Meanwhile Oh my GOd, this is how you guys treat thieves in your country, awww, lol you are from Pakistan, not Switzerland.

Hey stop this BS..who said that we are perfect and grow some balls to criticise wrong doing no matter where it happen instead of making comparision
Since you don't consider any other link credible, take it straight from the horse's mouth, and chew it.
Livestock thefts got beaten in indian punjab.

By asking stupid questions such as, "is this how Indians punish thieves; do you pee in their mouths etc?", only goes to show how pathetic you are as an individual, and that you are nothing but a total waste of my time. Of course, everything falls right into place when one considers the fact that you are an innocent victim of your esteemed education system, and more. Lovely.

p.s: how insecure are you lot that you have to go about using photos of some desert dwelling Arab as your avatar? Is that really an aspiration where you come from? LOL

The punishment given to dalits by high caste hindus for slaughtering cows

@INDIC , @Ravi Nair , @Dillinger , @ranjeet , @KingMamba , @halupridol , @punit , @Screambowl , @nair , @levina, @he-man , @Indrani , @ExtraOdinary , @Bombaywalla , @abjktu, @Robinhood Pandey, @DESERT FIGHTER , @Armstrong , @SarthakGanguly , @JAAT , @Informant , @pakdefender , @Multani, @wolfschanzze , @Indischer
astaghfirullah … these fucking pieces of shit…
@he-man they got hindu extremists in punjab as well?
i thought it was mostly sikhs? do sikhs eat beef?
how often this shit happen?
its just sad to see that even punjab is in such a sad state.

Back
Top Bottom