What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

@levina - I don't make provocative posts.....I only reply to them when my patience has worn thin ! :angry:

And I added some extra bit to my above post ! :unsure:

Liarrrrrr!
Go and check how you have tried to provoke me on my nuclear war thread. :coffee:

Twisting meaning & painting yourself as the victim ! :disagree:

No wonder Mr.Levina has gone bald by pulling most of his hair out listening to you ! :sarcastic:

I read it....but...choro. :tsk:

Mazaak kar rahaa thaaa ! :(

You don't have a fat nose or a chubby face & you're not a Brownie ! :)

But the eyes......! :o:

Are you sure you're from South India & not related to that Indian Star - Danni or something from China Gate (probably the last Indian movie I ever saw) ! :whistle:

in your country it might be- you gang up on them- :sick:-
i will personally break my fast to slaughter a cow eat the good part and then slap your a$$ with its tail- :lol:-
Ghar mein to kutta bhi sher hota hai. Do this in my country and I'll show you how I use the flesh of a pig to heal a fractured bone .

Ghar mein to kutta bhi sher hota hai. Do this in my country and I'll show you how I use the flesh of a pig to heal a fractured bone .
Kuttay k gher janay k koi shoq nai hai mujhay- tere samnay cow slaughter keron ga or kuttay bus dekhta hi reh jaye ga- there is nothing you can do about it-

Kuttay k gher janay k koi shoq nai hai mujhay- tere samnay cow slaughter keron ga or kuttay bus dekhta hi reh jaye ga- there is nothing you can do about it-
how would you know what I am doing and what I'm not? You don't even know me dude

Back
Top Bottom