What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

looks like he forgot to install one in some:angel:
The particular area is association area for speech,,it helps the speech motor area i.e broca's area to decipher the things that a person is going to speak.

Unfortunately its defective in some people who don't understand what they are speaking themselves:coffee:

Look around in the video, where are they? Clearly look like adha for gau matas, only dumb person will not see what is happening :rolleyes:

Look around in the video, where are they? Clearly look like adha for gau matas, only dumb person will not see what is happening :rolleyes:

As i have already explained u have loss of speech association area unfortunately so ur writing cannot be/shouldn't be taken seriously:coffee:

As i have already explained u have loss of speech association area unfortunately so ur writing cannot be/shouldn't be taken seriously:coffee:

And you are in denial, they are not the first ones or last ones being beaten over gau mata in India. Thats how upper caste hindus are in India.

And you are in denial, they are not the first ones or last ones being beaten over gau mata in India. Thats how upper caste hindus are in India.

yeah tell this to someone who dosen't understand whats being said in the video,,,not me.

Let me ask the Pakistani friends here .... what will Pakistanis do if somebody opens a Pork shop next to a Masjid??

Let me ask the Pakistani friends here .... what will Pakistanis do if somebody opens a Pork shop next to a Masjid??

We don't worship suar like you do gau mata. Pakistanis capture jangli sur to export to China. In Pakistan alcohol is banned only for muslims. I can't see any similarity.

You sounds sakshat Zaid Hamid. :omghaha::omghaha:

First reveal your identity before shitting on every thread, which ethnic group do you belong to?

do u understand its not about cow slaughter??
its a troll video,probably they are cattle thives

next to masjid? how this question is relevant to video..There are many Pakistani Hindus who are eating pork and no one put them in jail for eating pork

lower class hindus ( i.e dalits ) can only have hindmutra , while upper class hindus enjoy gaumutra , it is clear from the video

The punishment given to dalits by high caste hindus for slaughtering cows
Listen carefully @3:00 in the video , the extremist hindu was saying while the victim was crying for help that "Saadiyan Gawaan vi aisey tarah tarafdian ney" which is in punjabi and means "Our Cows also feel the pain in the same manner" (obvious referral to the cows slaughtering).

@INDIC , @Ravi Nair , @Dillinger , @ranjeet , @KingMamba , @halupridol , @punit , @Screambowl , @nair , @levina, @he-man , @Indrani , @ExtraOdinary , @Bombaywalla , @abjktu, @Robinhood Pandey, @DESERT FIGHTER , @Armstrong , @SarthakGanguly , @JAAT , @Informant , @pakdefender , @Multani, @wolfschanzze , @Indischer

Okayyyyyyy
So what do you want me to say???
Atrocious!! I am ashamed that its happening in my country???
Fine!!It happens in my country.
Though somehow I would accept it half heartedly as i know the intent behind posting such a provocative video ......by a "psycho". :coffee:
This is madness-
What can you expect-
Most of the Indians that will come here will have hard time even accepting that caste system exists in their society-
The irony the pity-
Yes,caste system exists in my country....and I cant do anything about it.I feel helpless,but then stop rubbing salt on our wounds.
A generation before me has to completely vanish to get over the tawdry scars of caste system.

But then look at Pakistanis like @Armstrong who still like to show off that hes a brahmin convert. :P
(so sowwiieee amii I had to drag you here to give a tit for tat reply)

do u understand its not about cow slaughter??
its a troll video,probably they are cattle thives

I know.....I just asked a hypothetical question?? If we should understand their religious beliefs and respect them, so do they. It cannot and will not be one sided.

Free Dalistan!!

2vdfja1.gif

Back
Top Bottom