What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

Hindus eating pork?? Are you sure my friend??
Yea..we dont mind non Muslims eating pork or even drinking wine as long as they dont impose it on Muslims....its only Hindus who expect from non Hindus to give up cow meat because its holy for them.

can you specify one such Muslim graveyard?- i want to know where you coming from- hearsay or some credibility?-

Dear madam,

Thanks for yr reply,About yr reply this happened in the state of Bihar.
This is not just restricted to Dalit Muslims but also lower caste christians,sikhs & Hindus.

Backward Muslims protest denial of burial - Rediff.com
Backward Muslims protest denial of burial

In Allahpur, a Moment of Truth
Allahpur: Low Caste Muslims | Pulitzer Center

About Pakisan
Hindu burial in 'Muslim graveyard' sparks protests in Badin - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Indian Dalits find no refuge from caste in Christianity
BBC News - Indian Dalits find no refuge from caste in Christianity

Clear proof, lol.
Muslims only have separate graveyard for non-Muslims, making shit up as you go huh? :lol: Last I checked Sikhs burned their dead also so what graveyard do they have lol?

Let me correct you,In Pakistan the lower caste Hindus called Bheels r burried not cremated,one reference is given below

About Pakisan
Hindu burial in 'Muslim graveyard' sparks protests in Badin - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Free Dalistan!!

2vdfja1.gif

giphy.gif

But then look at Pakistanis like @Armstrong who still like to show off that hes a brahmin convert. :P
(so sowwiieee amii I had to drag you here to give a tit for tat reply)

Thats probably an origin myth about us - Do you want to hear another one ? :D

We descend from the Lost Tribes of Israel ! :omghaha:

Dear madam,

:rofl:-
I guess i m guilty of keeping a girl in my avatar- :lol:-

Thanks for yr reply,About yr reply this happened in the state of Bihar.
This is not just restricted to Dalit Muslims but also lower caste christians,sikhs & Hindus.

Backward Muslims protest denial of burial - Rediff.com
Backward Muslims protest denial of burial

In Allahpur, a Moment of Truth
Allahpur: Low Caste Muslims | Pulitzer Center

About Pakisan

Indian Dalits find no refuge from caste in Christianity
BBC News - Indian Dalits find no refuge from caste in Christianity

Let me correct you,In Pakistan the lower caste Hindus called Bheels r burried not cremated,one reference is given below

About Pakisan

You have quoted one such incident- considering the frequency of such discrimination happening in india against the dallits- i dont think it carries any weight-
The particular bimaru indian muslims are extremely wrong in this regard- they shouldn't have responded in this way- its against Islam- the concept of caste is a hindu concept unfortunately inherited by some indian muslims-
About Pakistan its a totally different matter- its not about caste its about religion- You have separate grave yards for hindus and christian no problem in using it-

See thats what I call a violence streak :coffee:

Oh come on - Being anti-India is a service to humanity....I should be given the Nobel prize for that or something ! :(

Waisee khair jokes aside - Why do you say that I have a violence streak ? :cray:

I'm a completely non-violent person !

Don't even joke about something like this !

I take the Koranic precept "to kill an innocent human being is as if you've killed the whole of humanity" very....very seriously !
I am sorry!
It was a joke.

somehow you've always been anti-India so I am not expecting you will treat me any better afterall you were the one who talked about nuking India with your TNW.lolzz

lol... what these random Pakistani have to do abt it..
our country our rule... we don't like these idiots telling us what we need...
go look in ur deep messed cntry.... that would be better...:coffee:

I am sorry!
It was a joke.

Its okay ! :)

I forgive you....ahhh no wait go bake me a Lemon Cheese Cake & then I'd forgive you ! :bunny:

somehow you've always been anti-India so I am not expecting you will treat me any better afterall you were the one who talked about nuking India with your TNW.lolzz

I'm not Anti-India....I'm just Pro-Pakistan & I don't take sh*t being said about Pakistan or Our Father lightly !

I would never want to harm India or Indians in anyway for such an undignified behavior would be unbecoming for me as a Pakistani !

And you might be a strange eyed, fat nosed, chubby faced, Brownie from South India but you're still my Honorary Sister - How could I treat you bad ! :)

I'm not Anti-India....I'm just Pro-Pakistan & I don't take sh*t being said about Pakistan or Our Father lightly !

I would never want to harm India or Indians in anyway for such an undignified behavior would be unbecoming for me as a Pakistani
Then you must think twice before you make provocative posts :coffee:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom