What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

Idiot the guy you see in my avatar in not Arab but Pakistani lol His name is Imran Abbas :D JUST BECAUSE HE IS NOT DARK LIKE YOU DONT MAKE HIM ARAB lol

And secondly i said thats how you punish theives because roybot said that they were theives as if its right punishment for them but again you deaf people they are not theives..stop making lies and excuses for it

By asking stupid questions such as, "is this how Indians punish thieves; do you pee in their mouths etc?", only goes to show how pathetic you are as an individual, and that you are nothing but a total waste of my time. Of course, everything falls right into place when one considers the fact that you are an innocent victim of your esteemed education system, and more. Lovely.

p.s: how insecure are you lot that you have to go about using photos of some desert dwelling Arab as your avatar? Is that really an aspiration where you come from? LOL

First who the hell is saying in this video that the guys are dalits ? They can be Muslims from UP and they are Cow thieves not slaughters idiots watch the video again the guy who was beating the "Chota Don" ask who was driving and then they pee on his mouth. You guys say you are Punjabi and can't even understand it properly i think. Second Sikhs also don't support slaughtering of cows if you guys don't know that already. 80% of Sikhs also worship Hindu God Shiva, Hanuman, Sherawali and Kaali Maata mostly.
Plus I support this beating of cow thieves expect the peeing part :coffee:

We will get our independent Dalitistan soon in the upcoming Gazwa.
are you a dalit?

Yup shit happens in india,,no doubt.
I have seen such fights with my very own eyes.

But the frequency is decreasing exponentially every year,,,,with such behavior almost nil in the cities.
In another 10 years it will be completely gone
being a a little too optimistic…
shit like this happen even in parts of america…
you think you will as good as america in 10 years?

First who the hell is saying in this video that the guys are dalits ? They can be Muslims from UP and they are Cow thieves not slaughters idiots watch the video again the guy who was beating the "Chota Don" ask who was driving and then they pee on his mouth. You guys say you are Punjabi and can't even understand it properly i think. Second Sikhs also don't support slaughtering of cows if you guys don't know that already. 80% of Sikhs also worship Hindu God Shiva, Hanuman, Sherawali and Kaali Maata mostly.
Plus I support this beating of cow thieves expect the peeing part :coffee:
it doesn't say anything about what they are and why they were being beaten all we know is that these guys were punjabis and they looked like hindus not sikhs…

Hahaha there there, dumb racist turd. How insecure are you? :lol: geez this guy's quite the clown
well you accused of him using a arab in his avatar.. so he replied to you and told you he is pakistani… i don't see nothing wrong with that..

astaghfirullah … these fucking pieces of shit…
@he-man they got hindu extremists in punjab as well?
i thought it was mostly sikhs? do sikhs eat beef?
how often this shit happen?
its just sad to see that even punjab is in such a sad state.

Its all the same dude,,,castes are 100% same in sikhs too,,,so a person who is dalit for a hindu,even after converting he remains a dalit of other religion..............all according to the indian law.

But all of u guys forget one thing.Please read carefully.

For all government education institutions,,,after giving entrance exams or during recruitement for govt jobs the breakup is

1)50% general cat
2)27% other backward castes(obc's)
3)22.5% for dalits(schedule castes and schedule tribes)

U are free to verify this

So even though they still face discrimination,,,they are enjoying the quotas too,,,even if they study something they will get a job courtesy this quota system.
So even though people still discriminate but the law of the land actually favours these people

Hahaha there there, dumb racist turd. How insecure are you? :lol: geez this guy's corrected he clown
Racist? Lol how? It was you who were calling pakistsni guy as Arab and then called me insecure because i had Arab avatar.. I just corrected you that he is Pakistan guy whom you guy took it in bollywood because he look Arab lol :D

STOP EMBRASSING YOURSELF

are you a dalit?

being a a little too optimistic…
shit like this happen even in parts of america…
you think you will as good as america in 10 years?
are you a dalit?
Yes.

And I am happy that we have a huge fan base in Pakistan. I think Pakistani minorities should change their names to Dalit. Only then they will be cared by Pakistanis:P

Racist? Lol how? It wad you who were calling pakistsni guy as Arab and then called me insecure because i had Arab avatar.. I just corrected you that he is Pakistan guy whom you guy took it in bollywood because he look Arab lol :D

STOP EMBRASSING YOURSELF

How is calling anybody an Arab racist? :lol: silly ignorant turds like yourself can only bring up skin colour, which is expected of you to be honest. That's what happens when you're raised incorrectly.

Its all the same dude,,,castes are 100% same in sikhs too,,,so a person who is dalit for a hindu,even after converting he remains a dalit of other religion..............all according to the indian law.

But all of u guys forget one thing.Please read carefully.

For all government education institutions,,,after giving entrance exams or during recruitement for govt jobs the breakup is

1)50% general cat
2)27% other backward castes(obc's)
3)22.5% for dalits(schedule castes and schedule tribes)

U are free to verify this

So even though they still face discrimination,,,they are enjoying the quotas too,,,even if they study something they will get a job courtesy this quota system.
So even though people still discriminate but the law of the land actually favours these people
well whats the big deal about that quota?
the government has to do its duty… india wouldn't be anything if it didnt do at least that much for dalits… garunteeing them a job and education is the duty of the government we shouldn't need to be grateful to them…
why is it only 22.5 percent?
how much of your population is dalit?

Yup shit happens in india,,no doubt.
I have seen such fights with my very own eyes.

But the frequency is decreasing exponentially every year,,,,with such behavior almost nil in the cities.
In another 10 years it will be completely gone

these folks are actually cow thieves
i support the punishment except the peeing part

How is calliignorant dy an Arab racist? :lol: silly ignorant turds like yourself can only bring up skin colour, which is expected if you to be honest. That's what happens when you're raised incorrectly.
It was not racist but it was ignorance and funny you calling me ignorant when it was you who called me insecure because i had Arab avatar lol i bring look here because you thought he is Arab because of his look without knowing anything about his nationality :D

Now go and beat some dalits to call youself Tough guy

Yes.

And I am happy that we have a huge fan base in Pakistan. I think Pakistani minorities should change their names to Dalit. Only then they will be cared by Pakistanis:P
we have dalits in pakistan as well… we call them musalis i believe…
but we treat them the same… we eat together and everything… like the caste system in our punjab are totally different… its based on trades noting religious about it…
but we the younger generation of pakistanis ignore it. the old folks who still follow it treat everybody the same here.

don't think of everything as an attack on india…. if your have a problem in your country just accept it..
instead of accepting it your saying that your happy we are the fan base for dalits??? grow up bro..

about israel and palestine your brought that since muslims didn't protest against other crimes they are hypocrites for protesting on this one? lol like are we supposed to stay silent and not say nothing? even if we didn't say nothing before should we just stay silent ad let israel carry out its bombings quietly?

Back
Top Bottom