What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

These Dalit should get converted to Christianity and turn the plate around and start beating those idiots back.

not a beating for eating cows but for stealing them right???
Yes for stealing them
BTW I also don't support eating cows but i don't support beating for it. I want ban on Cow Slaughtering in India :)

These Dalit should get converted to Christianity and turn the plate around and start beating those idiots back.
We got one more idiot here :haha: You didn't even watch the video, You don't know what in there and what they are saying about know how to talk BS :drag:

I'm relieved i they really were cow thiefs and not dalist being beaten for eating a cow..
seriously i was going to think about it all day and feel sorry for them
i would do the same to theifs

I have never heard or seen Dalits eating cow's beef. :wacko: Pakistanis who have never seen Hindus in their life keeps lots of imagination. ;)

i don't push matters under carpet like u do,,,i guess punjabis are not good at it
LOL Let me tell you one thing bro
This some Pakistani trollers think they are good and Indians cannot troll them.
But the truth is they are not good in trolling like other things and they are happy because we got banned when we start trolling at their level and they feel proud like yeah Bhartis lose :sarcastic:

LOL Let me tell you one thing bro
This some Pakistani trollers think they are good and Indians cannot troll them.
But the truth is they are not good in trolling like other things and they are happy because we got banned when we start trolling at their level and they feel proud like yeah Bhartis lose :sarcastic:

no doubt,,,look at their language

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom