What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

who let this animal @RazPaK out of his cage again ???

I blame @Jat and @he-man
who-let-the-dogs-out.jpg

@Jat & @he-man

in another thread he called me names and argued with me for supporting the Pak military operation against his TTP friends

whats hilarious he said he would fight against the Pak military himself with the help of some people in his village

This guys are idiot as i said before they think they are good in trolling but when i'll start speaking on his level Mods will ban me and he will kill himself :agree:

Darda kyon, bharti?

Jaan te nehi dein dya buzdila. :rofl:

astaghfirullah … these fucking pieces of shit…
@he-man they got hindu extremists in punjab as well?
i thought it was mostly sikhs? do sikhs eat beef?
how often this shit happen?
its just sad to see that even punjab is in such a sad state.
Punjab has both extremist Hindus and Sikhs. Even the small Muslim minority in Malerkotla is extremist. I think it's something to do with the water in Punjab that makes people extremists lol

Darda kyon, bharti?

Jaan te nehi dein dya buzdila. :rofl:

rehen de apni bakwass band kar.
mainu lagda tainu halka hoke aana chahida...................pressure kaafi ban geya lagda:lol::lol::lol:

Cattle thieves? Lol
Did you guys watched the video and understood what they were talking about? They were saying thats how our cows get hurt when they were hitting them

Btw thats how you punish thieves in India? Peeing in mouth of people after torturing them

lol at least the thieves were getting punishment for stealing real things ( cows ) . imagine people getting death for insulting fairy tales and the teller of those tales !!! peace ;)

@Jat & @he-man

in another thread he called me names and argued with me for supporting the Pak military operation against his TTP friends

whats hilarious he said he would fight against the Pak military himself with the help of some people in his village

guy seems to have some issues,,,no doubt

Punjab has both extremist Hindus and Sikhs. Even the small Muslim minority in Malerkotla is extremist. I think it's something to do with the water in Punjab that makes people extremists lol
Count Haryana too :raise:

@Jat & @he-man

He is ill leave him and add him in your ignore list you will enjoy this Forum more :lol:

We can understand its too costly for them but still they find some ways to enjoy it

Violence in Osmania University as right wing students groups attack Beef Festival of Dalit students : South, News - India Today

Violence erupted in the historic Osmania University in Hyderabad on Sunday evening, when student groups representing right-wing Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad clashed with the Dalit and minority student groups in protest against the celebration of the first-ever "Beef Festival" in the campus.

The Dalit students were celebrating the "Beef Festival" (Pedda Koora Panduga in Telugu) - cooking and serving of beef in the open - on the OU campus as an expression of their cultural identity and constitutional right

seems anti -Hindu left winger using dalit tag. Otherwise I am yet to see any beef eating Hindu dalit because every caste refrain from it. :girl_wacko:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom