What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

LOL Let me tell you one thing bro
This some Pakistani trollers think they are good and Indians cannot troll them.
But the truth is they are not good in trolling like other things and they are happy because we got banned when we start trolling at their level and they feel proud like yeah Bhartis lose :sarcastic:

:lol:

You bhartis are lucky managment of pdf is khassi. If they let me loose, I would probably make half you bhartis kill yourselves and save humanity. :enjoy:

Yes for stealing them
BTW I also don't support eating cows but i don't support beating for it. I want ban on Cow Slaughtering in India :)

pa ji,
if what you're saying is true that they are thieves then I support that beating minus the peeing

why bro? its a cow… its a food source..
Its a food source YES It provide lots of different food like Milk, Cheese, Butter and my favorite Lassi :D
And how can you say that Cows, Goats are food source? What if Human start eating human because we also have everything that Cow, Goat and other animals have :partay: Will you support that? :-)
Some guys here are Dr, Zakir Naik fans i think who said that Cows beef have all proteins in it and thats the only reason why Muslims eat cow in a video and Meat is only thing which provide all protins for human body. That's guy with Dr in front of his name don't know that Milk of Cow also provide all types of protein of Human body so why eating them :enjoy:

Extremists hindu beating dalits? Dalits are also hindus lol. What nonsense crap.

I have never heard or seen Dalits eating cow's beef. :wacko: Pakistanis who have never seen Hindus in their life keeps lots of imagination. ;)

We can understand its too costly for them but still they find some ways to enjoy it

Violence in Osmania University as right wing students groups attack Beef Festival of Dalit students : South, News - India Today

Violence erupted in the historic Osmania University in Hyderabad on Sunday evening, when student groups representing right-wing Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad clashed with the Dalit and minority student groups in protest against the celebration of the first-ever "Beef Festival" in the campus.

The Dalit students were celebrating the "Beef Festival" (Pedda Koora Panduga in Telugu) - cooking and serving of beef in the open - on the OU campus as an expression of their cultural identity and constitutional right

You bhartis are lucky managment of pdf is khassi. If they let me loose, I would probably make half you bhartis kill yourselves and save humanity.
LOL @he-man this type of guys i was talking about :omghaha:

pa ji,
if what you're saying is true that they are thieves then I support that beating minus the peeing
Yes bro
They were stealing the cows and transport them to other states and countries like Bangladesh. :-)

We can understand its too costly for them but still they find some ways to enjoy it

Violence in Osmania University as right wing students groups attack Beef Festival of Dalit students : South, News - India Today

Violence erupted in the historic Osmania University in Hyderabad on Sunday evening, when student groups representing right-wing Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad clashed with the Dalit and minority student groups in protest against the celebration of the first-ever "Beef Festival" in the campus.

The Dalit students were celebrating the "Beef Festival" (Pedda Koora Panduga in Telugu) - cooking and serving of beef in the open - on the OU campus as an expression of their cultural identity and constitutional right
You are confusing a political stand by a Far left student body as a representative of the masses in India. It's like if you have this Wine Fetival - http://www.tdcp.gop.pk/tdcp/ActivitiesSights/KalashFestivals/tabid/649/Default.aspx, it means all of you indulge in it. Exceptions and fringe elements are always there, especially in Universities (student politics).

read what I said carefully chutiya

I support the beating of thieves .. this has nothing to do with Indian or Pakistan

I am not your father, so don't address me with that title. It's Chaudhry saab. Beghairta.

read what I said carefully chutiya
I support the beating of thieves .. this has nothing to do with Indian or Pakistan
Bro he is saying you because you call me Paa Ji :rofl:
It's not India-Pakistan thing it Hindu-Muslim thing for guys like him :D

Mind ur language,,don't let people know ur true level here

:lol: :lol: what was offensive for you in that word? i was referring to the gender.

and oh keep your this emotional talk to yourself :) am loud and clear . there is nothing of minding my language

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom