What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

Cattle thieves? Lol
Did you guys watched the video and understood what they were talking about? They were saying thats how our cows get hurt when they were hitting them

Btw thats how you punish thieves in India? Peeing in mouth of people after torturing them

These hindus members from other parts of india perhaps don't understand punjabi language which the extremist hindus are using and in between the video they were clearly mentioning about pain of cows during slaughter while beating the victims.

Listen carefully @3:00 in the video , the extremist hindu was saying while the victim was crying for help that "Saadiyan Gawaan vi aisey tarah tarafdian ney" which is in punjabi and means "Our Cows also feel the same pain".
i am sure most of them don't even know what is gawahann and tarafdiyaan/Tarapdyaan

Are you stupid? Humans are built to eat meat and plants hence our teeth structure, you will beat on humans to protect animals?

Dalit's are minorities of India? Afaik they were Hindus as well this has nothing to do with minorities, oh wait but then how would you bring up Pakistan? :rofl:
Who says it's Dalits who are caught?

These hindus members from other parts of india perhaps don't understand punjab which the extremist hindus are using and in between the video they were clearly mentioning about pain of cows during slaughter while beating the victims.
when they don't understand then they should not make any judgement what's its all about

So what were they?
musley lol

Do I need to show you the video from Sialkot? Stop being such a sanctimonious hypocrite.

Unfortunately the blame on those poor boys was of "murdering" the brothers of some of the torturers just few hours before that tragic horrific incident, and I don't know a single pakistani who has ever justified that horrific torture of Sialkot brothers.

So what were they?
who knows, maybe some druggies trying to make some quick bucks, maybe smugglers from western UP. OP in his enthusiasm gave a fancy title to the thread, whereas I posted the link to thread created here by some Pakistan few months ago saying cattle thieves get beaten.

who knows, maybe some druggies trying to make some quick bucks, maybe smugglers from western UP. OP in his enthusiasm gave a fancy title to the thread, whereas I posted the link to thread created here by some Pakistan few months ago saying cattle thieves get beaten.

If you are Punjabi watch the video and you will see they were not cattle thieves. Calling the victims druggies lol typical. :lol:

If you are Punjabi watch the video and you will see they were not cattle thieves. Calling the victims druggies lol typical. :lol:

From the punjabi conversation between the perpetrators , it is quite evident that the motive behind this particular lynching was none other than "cow slaughter" , they even mentioned it in punjabi while beating one of the dalit poor guy.

Why its hard to simply say few words against it no matter who are the victims but what was done there is not right in any way and we have some idiot indian jat here who think its right for people to take law in their hands and give punishment like that and why excuses that they are thieves and they are druggies/ smugglers etc etc when clearly these extremist hurting these boys because they gave pain to their cows

Shukr hai alla ka this was India, if it was Pakistan perceived lower class citizens like shia and qadiyani get butchered instead of being beaten up.
Its better to die then bear such humiliated treatment

Not sure about them being thieves but cow smugglers are handled in a way to dissuade them to do it again. Here have a look at another one caught.

Why its hard to simply say few words against it no matter who are the victims but what was done there is not right in any way and we have some idiot indian jat here who think its right for people to take law in their hands and give punishment like that and why excuses that they are thieves and they are druggies/ smugglers etc etc when clearly these extremist hurting these boys because they gave pain to their cows

Its better to die then bear such humiliated treatment
Beating them is wrong but considering religious sentiments run high in the sub continent, bande haath saaf kar lete hai police aane se pehle. And we call them druggies and smugglers because thats what they are.

I agree brother, all the shia I met were happy to be murdered than be humiliated.

I agree, there is a large cow smugling operation from northern states by illegal bangladeshis.
I don't think cows are smuggled all the way to bangladesh but they are taken to western UP. But I won't be surprised if this whole racket extends till there.

Beating them is wrong but considering religious sentiments run high in the sub continent, bande haath saaf kar lete hai police aane se pehle. And we call them druggies and smugglers because thats what they are.
Dude they are criminals and thats what we should call them and i agree such thing happen in our society but that don't mean we should let it go as common practice or routine thing

Back
Top Bottom