What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

wtfff you on about?-
In a mosque every one prays together- doesn't matter if you are a rich powerful man or just a street sweeper- they all stand shoulder to shoulder together in front of Allah-
if one segregate according to the status then the whole purpose of the Pray goes in vain-
so much ignorance- what read in indian newspaper must be true- :tsk:-

It is not like that,I have also seen the rich & powerful praying together in a church,but I am talking of the treatement,how lower caste ppl r treated by the Upper caste. The Upper caste ppl have their own graveyards where they don't allow the poor dalits to bury the dead. The same thing is about Muslims,Hindus,Sikhs

Why has the title of thread stayed unchanged when clear proof has been presented of it being theft of cattle in the first couple of pages? Sad and pathetic.

Two of the ISPs I use have already banned PDF, more will do so if you people continue to peddle fake propaganda.

I guessed it right,,one more rss nutjob on this forum................welcome

Oops, left with no factual answer to counter me, makes do with a lame insult. Anyways, I will be proud to wear the RSS badge should I ever join the organization.

It is not like that,I have also seen the rich & powerful praying together in a church,but I am talking of the treatement,how lower caste ppl r treated by the Upper caste. The Upper caste ppl have their own graveyards where they don't allow the poor dalits to bury the dead. The same thing is about Muslims,Hindus,Sikhs
can you specify one such Muslim graveyard?- i want to know where you coming from- hearsay or some credibility?-

Oops, left with no factual answer to counter me, makes do with a lame insult. Anyways, I will be proud to wear the RSS badge should I ever join the organization.

Oh u are one of them,,,if not rss then surely bajrang dal or maybe vhp.

Oh u are one of them,,,if not rss then surely bajrang dal or maybe vhp.

LOL. I certainly do support their ideology, but am too lazy to actually join any of those organizations.

LOL. I certainly do support their ideology, but am too lazy to actually join any of those organizations.

Sure u do,,pretty obvious from ur far from reality posts.
I have seen u post nothing but religious on this forum,,,u might as well go to some other forum,u realize its a defence forum right??

Surely u will find many rss forums around

Sure u do,,pretty obvious from ur far from reality posts.
I have seen u post nothing but religious on this forum,,,u might as well go to some other forum,u realize its a defence forum right??

Surely u will find many rss forums around

Why? Your father owns the forum? You do know that there is something called as the fourth generation warfare which is being fought on cultural, ethnic, and religious front?

I did not challenge you on your knowledge of anything related to modernization of our armed forces though I see you are not generally well received on those threads either.

So what is it that scares you so much about me that you would rather I not post on this forum? Do I expose your stupidity far too much for you to bear?

Why? Your father owns the forum? You do know that there is something called as the fourth generation warfare which is being fought on cultural, ethnic, and religious front?

I did not challenge you on your knowledge of anything related to modernization of our armed forces though I see you are not generally well received on those threads either.

So what is it that scares you so much about me that you would rather I not post on this forum? Do I expose your stupidity far too much for you to bear?

No as a matter of fact 60-70% of our uneducated population thinks exactly like u do,,,same opinions and excuses.
All pretty lame,and btw u have urself admitted that u are here for a so called 4 th gen warfare,whatever that means!!

So cool down and just accept that u are a RSS puppet

No as a matter of fact 60-70% of our uneducated population thinks exactly like u do,,,same opinions and excuses.
All pretty lame,and btw u have urself admitted that u are here for a so called 4 th gen warfare,whatever that means!!

Actually you are wrong. It is not 60% to 70% of our uneducated population that thinks like I do, but 60% to 70% of our educated population which thinks like I do.

I have no issues to owning up to belonging to RSS if I did. But fact is I was as much a deluded secular person as you not so long ago and putting in 12-14 hours a day at work then did not leave much time for joining any organization. So no, I do not belong to any organization, but if I did, it would be one of the Sangh Parivar orgs.

I believe it is Hinduism/Dharma which holds the country together and attacks on Hinduism is equivalent to attacks on India's integrity. So I try my best to dispel any misinformation regarding the religion and culture. Kapish?

Actually you are wrong. It is not 60% to 70% of our uneducated population that thinks like I do, but 60% to 70% of our educated population which thinks like I do.

I have no issues to owning up to belonging to RSS if I did. But fact is I was as much a deluded secular person as you not so long ago and putting in 12-14 hours a day at work then did not leave much time for joining any organization. So no, I do not belong to any organization, but if I did, it would be one of the Sangh Parivar orgs.

I believe it is Hinduism/Dharma which holds the country together and attacks on Hinduism is equivalent to attacks on India's integrity. So I try my best to dispel any misinformation regarding the religion and culture. Kapish?

Whatever makes u happy

Who the hell are you to tell us to leave this forum? :o:
Go and request you Webmaster about this and tell him to block IPs from India and then we'll see this forum turning into garbage :D After banning Indian IPs this forum will lose 35% of its traffic and earning and also 90% troll same day :coffee:

We will have 80% less traffic, but 99% less non-sense rubbish.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom