What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

Who the hell are you to tell us to leave this forum? :o:
Go and request you Webmaster about this and tell him to block IPs from India and then we'll see this forum turning into garbage :D After banning Indian IPs this forum will lose 35% of its traffic and earning and also 90% troll same day :coffee:

At least you admit 90% of trolling is done by Bhartis. :rofl:

Fake title, they were cattle thieves. Nothing to do with cow slaughter.

0/10 for ingenuity.

Video clearly shows the attackers saying they slaughter cows as they beat them, desperate to look the other way? Tsk tsk

0/10 for ingenuity.

The more you have the news like the ISIS, Muslims butchering each other all over, more than 50,000 killed in Pakistan itself, the utter helplessness, the utter impotence to do anything about it other than running away to the kaffir lands...

The more you will see obsession with such "news".

This is still supposed to provide a "justification" that is so sorely needed every bloody second...

We will have 80% less traffic, but 99% less non-sense rubbish.
At least you admit 90% of trolling is done by Bhartis. :rofl:

Video clearly shows the attackers saying they slaughter cows as they beat them, desperate to look the other way? Tsk tsk

Now will do what master commands...............now u are indian:lol:

snake-charmer_272527.jpg

The punishment given to dalits by high caste hindus for slaughtering cows

@INDIC , @Ravi Nair , @Dillinger , @ranjeet , @KingMamba , @halupridol , @punit , @Screambowl , @nair , @levina, @he-man , @Indrani , @ExtraOdinary , @Bombaywalla , @abjktu, @Robinhood Pandey, @DESERT FIGHTER , @Armstrong , @SarthakGanguly , @JAAT , @Informant , @pakdefender , @Multani, @wolfschanzze , @Indischer

good ..they must understand pain .... killing innocent animal ......r they human ?

What a bunch of neanderthals , first they beat the poor guy then peed on him
This is hindu ritual called hindmutra

What a bunch of neanderthals , first they beat the poor guy then peed on him
This is hindu ritual called hindmutra

Have you seen or heard about the persecution of Pakistan's minorities? Pakistani's even talking against persecution of minorities is pathetic to say the least.

good ..they must understand pain .... killing innocent animal ......r they human ?

Are you stupid? Humans are built to eat meat and plants hence our teeth structure, you will beat on humans to protect animals?

Have you seen or heard about the persecution of Pakistan's minorities? Pakistani's even talking against persecution of minorities is pathetic to say the least.

Dalit's are minorities of India? Afaik they were Hindus as well this has nothing to do with minorities, oh wait but then how would you bring up Pakistan? :rofl:

0/10 for ingenuity.

Listen carefully @3:00 in the video , the extremist hindu was saying while the victim was crying for help that "Saadiyan Gawaan vi aisey tarah tarafdian ney" which is in punjabi and means "Our Cows also feel the same pain".

Last edited:
Why has the title of thread stayed unchanged when clear proof has been presented of it being theft of cattle in the first couple of pages? Sad and pathetic.

Two of the ISPs I use have already banned PDF, more will do so if you people continue to peddle fake propaganda.
Where are clear proofs? I watched this video first time

Proof is in video where they were saying while beating " saloo istra humari cow amma ko dard hot ha"

Listen carefully @3:00 in the video , the extremist hindu was saying while the victim was crying for help that "Saadiyan Gawaan vi aisey tarah tarafdian ney" which is in punjabi and means "Our Cows also feel the same pain".

exactly lol

Why has the title of thread stayed unchanged when clear proof has been presented of it being theft of cattle in the first couple of pages? Sad and pathetic.

Two of the ISPs I use have already banned PDF, more will do so if you people continue to peddle fake propaganda.

Clear proof, lol. :lol:

It is not like that,I have also seen the rich & powerful praying together in a church,but I am talking of the treatement,how lower caste ppl r treated by the Upper caste. The Upper caste ppl have their own graveyards where they don't allow the poor dalits to bury the dead. The same thing is about Muslims,Hindus,Sikhs

Muslims only have separate graveyard for non-Muslims, making shit up as you go huh? :lol: Last I checked Sikhs burned their dead also so what graveyard do they have lol?

Yaar kehdi insult,,,maza wi laina chahida.
I like u too much to insult u man:enjoy::astagh:

Mehnu senti kardeta.. :lol::D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom