What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

I saw the video,,so silly of me to have not seen it before.

There is 0 mention of slaughter in it.....0
There is 0 mention that the guys are dalits

Maybe a case of cow thiefs

Anyone care to challenge me here??

@RazPaK

video dekh please

Dude they are criminals and thats what we should call them and i agree such thing happen in our society but that don't mean we should let it go as common practice or routine thing
I know but kon shajhaye Dharam ke thekdaro ko.Plus had police been doing its duty properly such incidents wouldn't have taken place either.
I saw the video,,so silly of me to have not seen it before.

There is 0 mention of slaughter in it.....0
There is 0 mention that the guys are dalits

Maybe a case of cow thiefs

Anyone care to challenge me here??
22 ji ta phir savero toh scooter te gaydiyan aye launde rahey thread ch. :p:

I know but kon shajhaye Dharam ke thekdaro ko.Plus had police been doing its duty properly such incidents wouldn't have taken place either.

22 ji ta phir savero toh scooter te gaydiyan aye launde rahey thread ch. :p:

Yaar i saw 1 minute in the morning,,,video was disgusting so i closed it,,,i opened it now and damn.

Fake propaganda shit

Indian muslims got humliated by gangs of Indian hindus?

there is no mention of their religion either

Yaar i saw 1 minute in the morning,,,video was disgusting so i closed it,,,i opened it now and damn.

Fake propaganda shit

there is no mention of their religion either
Do people here need facts to come in the way of trolling?

From the punjabi conversation between the perpetrators , it is quite evident that the motive behind this particular lynching was none other than "cow slaughter" , they even mentioned it in punjabi while beating one of the dalit poor guy.

Anyone who have doubt watch it from 3:00, they clearly mention gau mata also cry in pain.

i am appalled man,,this is too much

Yes they do,,,but do they mention slaughter??

answer is no
much ta too aye haunda ae itthe, loki sawad layan aunde ne not to learn something or find the truth.

gau mata cry in pain same way like you lot are doing...

god have given brain for a reason

looks like he forgot to install one in some:angel:
The particular area is association area for speech,,it helps the speech motor area i.e broca's area to decipher the things that a person is going to speak.

Unfortunately its defective in some people who don't understand what they are speaking themselves:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom