What's new

Extremist hindus beating dalits for cow slaughter

No man the ancient castes were basically of 4 types

1)Brahmins who used to gain knowledge,,,study and shit
2)Kshatriys who were warriors and faught,,,all kings etc were these guys
3)Vaishyas were the middle class people who used to do different works like almost all jobs were divided between them
4)Shudras were the dalits who were just slaves,,,they had no rights,no lands and got little to nil money for whatever they did

Problem was that u are born in a caste so basically even if u are bright u still continue to be a shudra if u are born to one.

Pakistan has ditto same castes like india btw...............cheemas,sandhu,bhatti,chaudhary,aulakh,gill.
When muslims too converted from hindus the caste system was not broken and continues till today.

Please do not talk about caste system when you clearly have no understanding of it. There were no slaves in Hinduism. Learn to differentiate between slavery and apartheid. As bad as caste system in Hinduism got, it was similar to apartheid and not slavery.

Tu geya hun,,,,kisse time wi mirgi da daura pai sakda........
I am really sorry in advance man:angel:

x240-A64.jpg

ay vekh ki labiya mein-
apna @Jat in laal pagri tay apna @he-man in laal kurti-

:lol::rofl:-

Please do not talk about caste system when you clearly have no understanding of it. There were no slaves in Hinduism. Learn to differentiate between slavery and apartheid. As bad as caste system in Hinduism got, it was similar to apartheid and not slavery.

Cut the crap,,i know what i am talking about and don't need thumbs up from u,,,mind ur propaganda elsewhere

@he-man - tere baradari ka tere baywafai per reaction-

Sikh_Wedding057_1SB0856.jpg

:omghaha::yay:

tu kithon a jaunda ay bench mein- @Jat di mujjj day nakaam Ashiqqqq- :lol:-

Laal kurit- Laal kurti- apni hi vid chala di- :omghaha::astagh:

saaleya tere desh di wiseo aa,,,check karla kite tu hi te nai??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cut the crap,,i know what i am talking about and don't need thumbs up from u,,,mind ur propaganda elsewhere

Yo if a man is free to move from one place to another, he is not a slave. If a man is not being bought and sold, he is not a slave. If a man is being paid wages for his work, then he is not a slave. Excluding people from work is apartheid and not slavery. So without knowing anything do not shoot off your mouth.

Lol- ay ohi nen jaina nein tenu paal poos k bara kitta- :lol:-
tay apna werga ker ditta- :rofl:-

Can't stoop that low here,,,there has to be some difference between a paindu and me

Yo if a man is free to move from one place to another, he is not a slave. If a man is not being bought and sold, he is not a slave. If a man is being paid wages for his work, then he is not a slave. Excluding people from work is apartheid and not slavery. So without knowing anything do not shoot off your mouth.

Are u even educated??

Back
Top Bottom