What's new

Everyone in India is a Hindu, says RSS chief

Forced conversion would be anything that is without free will of a person.

Whereas in India conversions to Christianity or Budhism are done by the people with their free will keeping in view the benefits they are going to get.

This is not at all a crime and banning free-will conversions is wrong and against secular norms too

Though I have nothing to do with religions and their BS...Just one comment on benefits of religious conversions.....

"Convert a Poor(Financially) Hindu to Poor Muslim...a Poor Christian...A poor Any religion creature......" and thats all that has been happening...Give some money...some free medicine for a month or so...Convert Him to your religion....and then let him ..suffer the same fate..as he was suffering when he was a Hindu.....the only beneficiary ....is the religion he gets converted to...the count gets increased by one ....and the target of the religious preacher is met......which adding one more family to his religion....

No. This is not true.we Indians have never rejected Hinduism. The muslims of Pakistan are surprised to know Hindus go to Haji Ali and Muslims go to Mahalakshmi and shidhiwinayak for worship.

Please first learn abt the defination of Muslim.
Having Muslim name never means that a person is muslim.
Its a believe.

To become muslim, the first rule is to believe on oneness of Allah and nobody else There is no god except Allah and there is no one to be worshipped except Allah.

If someone worship anything else except Allah and claims Muslim...........then he is fake muslim.

Those muslims who go Mahalakshmi and shidhiwinayak and worship their are not muslims.

I have been to Haji Ali dargah and Ajmer sharif dargah.........:yahoo:

What are these things. There is no Haji Ali dargah and Ajmer sharif dargah in Islam (Muslim religion)

Please first learn abt the defination of Muslim.
Having Muslim name never means that a person is muslim.
Its a believe.

To become muslim, the first rule is to believe on oneness of Allah and nobody else There is no god except Allah and there is no one to be worshipped except Allah.

If someone worship anything else except Allah and claims Muslim...........then he is fake muslim.

Those muslims who go Mahalakshmi and shidhiwinayak and worship their are not muslims.

So on the based of their being non muslims will you please stop laying claim on Indian Muslims. Because such thing is prevalent in whole of India even in Kashmir. So if they are not Muslims so no point of claiming them right?? :angel:

What are these things. There is no Haji Ali dargah and Ajmer sharif dargah in Islam (Muslim religion)

Haji Ali Dargah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Dargāh Sharīf of Khwāja Mu'īnuddīn Chishtī is situated at the foot of the Tārāgaṛh hill, and consists of several white marble buildings arranged around two courtyards, including a massive gate donated by the Nizām of Hyderabad, a mosque donated by the Mughal emperor Shāh Jahān, the Akbarī Mosque, and the domed tomb of the saint. The Emperor Akbar, with his queen, used to come here by foot on pilgrimage from Agra every year in observance of a vow he had made when praying for a son. The large pillars, erected at intervals of two miles (3 km) the whole way between Agra and Ajmer, marking the daily halting places of the royal pilgrim, are still extant.

This is present in almost present every society though it cannot be justified....

For example

PAKISTAN Around 600 people a year are forcely converted to Islam - Asia News

And websites like these make people to go for it

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Forced Conversion

Just type "force conversion" in google and press enter. Results tell a lot.....:devil:

Thats a propoganda and baseless statements. No non muslims in Pakistan is forced to convert in Islam. Stop flamming.

Almost 95% pakistanies are Muslims by birth.

Though I have nothing to do with religions and their BS...Just one comment on benefits of religious conversions.....

"Convert a Poor(Financially) Hindu to Poor Muslim...a Poor Christian...A poor Any religion creature......" and thats all that has been happening...Give some money...some free medicine for a month or so...Convert Him to your religion....and then let him ..suffer the same fate..as he was suffering when he was a Hindu.....the only beneficiary ....is the religion he gets converted to...the count gets increased by one ....and the target of the religious preacher is met......which adding one more family to his religion....

Good points you have so we can debate logicaly and positive on this.

The problem is missionaries will do whatever they are tasked by their masters in room but your people going to them for better economic benefits is to be blamed on Indian system besides hinduism cast system.
The solution is not to ban the conversions but to Do away with it and you wont see any conversion atleast for money to christianity.

Exclude the word Muslim from it because the Islamic preaching has never been based on offering any economic incentives.

Haji Ali Dargah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Dargāh Sharīf of Khwāja Mu'īnuddīn Chishtī is situated at the foot of the Tārāgaṛh hill, and consists of several white marble buildings arranged around two courtyards, including a massive gate donated by the Nizām of Hyderabad, a mosque donated by the Mughal emperor Shāh Jahān, the Akbarī Mosque, and the domed tomb of the saint. The Emperor Akbar, with his queen, used to come here by foot on pilgrimage from Agra every year in observance of a vow he had made when praying for a son. The large pillars, erected at intervals of two miles (3 km) the whole way between Agra and Ajmer, marking the daily halting places of the royal pilgrim, are still extant.
Its an ancient place not Islmaic place. First get knowledge about Islam then post your comments.

So on the based of their being non muslims will you please stop laying claim on Indian Muslims. Because such thing is prevalent in whole of India even in Kashmir. So if they are not Muslims so no point of claiming them right?? :angel:

We dont lay claim on Indian Muslims.

Being an Ummah we raise voice for all Muslims in any part of the world.

Now come back to the topic.

So everyone is a Hindu in India? then why we see so much communal riots if everyone is a Hindu there ?

U are not who can claim on Indian muslims or Kahmiri Muslims.
Still there are 2 nations in India as there were b4 1947. There should be another jinnah to guide them for their rights. Also Kashmir needed.

The person who is living any where in the world and dont believe on oneness of Allah cannot claim himself muslim.

Plz study zakir naik. He has indian nationality. He is true Muslim and he never goes tp Haji Ali Dargah for worship.

So everyone is a Hindu in India? then why we see so much communal riots if everyone is a Hindu there ?

Who said everyone as Hindu in India. It is you guys who dont want to consider Indian Muslims as Muslims.

Indian Muslims are capable and they do not need Pakistan's guidance for the same.

You have brothers in Somalia also who are in much more worse state. Take care of them first. Indian Muslims are in far better state then in Somalia

Good points you have so we can debate logicaly and positive on this.

The problem is missionaries will do whatever they are tasked by their masters in room but your people going to them for better economic benefits is to be blamed on Indian system besides hinduism cast system.

Have you ever been to a Christian Mission.....they speak so gently...with sugarcoated voices...as if all the love is filled in their bodies.....the way they barf out those words...I remember..." Come to Jesus My son....join us...we will make sure you have food...we will take care of you children.....we will get rid of your miseries...just join us".... and a Poor man is lured ......
Frankly..I don't bother if my fellow Indian is a Muslim/Christian or of any religion for that matter as long he can contribute to wards countries growth.... He can jump from one religion to another ...everyday if he wants..I give a rats azz......

U are not who can claim on Indian muslims or Kahmiri Muslims.
Still there are 2 nations in India as there were b4 1947. There should be another jinnah to guide them for their rights. Also Kashmir needed.

The person who is living any where in the world and dont believe on oneness of Allah cannot claim himself muslim.

Plz study zakir naik. He has indian nationality. He is true Muslim and he never goes tp Haji Ali Dargah for worship.

Yes i can claim.... I am an Indian. All Indians are my brothers and sisters. And I can lay claim to any Indian whether he is Muslim, Sikh, Christian or a Hindu.

Dont worry you have been trying for same for past 62 years and now we have learned how to deal with it with 0 results.

By the way i did not offer namaz over there in Haji ali. It is muslim shrine where all Hindus and Muslims go and pray.

Wheres your voice for your brethern in China? The Uighurs? Remember them? Or does Chinese $$$ speak louder than an Imam's call for prayer?
Btw, havent you read most of the posters here condemn RSS as being idiotic? RSS are a bunch of morons, but are apparently harmless and are tolerated because of some social services they do. End of story.
Of course some people who join RSS believe in part of their ideology (FYI most dont), but atleast they dont end up blowing themselves up in the name of religion or a stupid ideology as is the wont in a part of the subcontinent!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom