What's new

Hindu leader removed from Parliament of World's Religions after far-right links exposed

@hussain0216 look at the jam-packed session of your "allies and alliances" :dance3:

I am telling you, our success due to hindutva has been incredible

The divisions inside India, the hatred that has been created, the fear and loathing

Your either being deliberately disingenuous or stupid

Every single day we have a new topic, we are back to lynchings for firewood today.

Like I said target number one is Indian Muslims themselves, get the information too them.
Goad them even about India any resistance is ended when you throw numerous Hindu tweets in their face

Then work outwards

Get that information to Muslim networks

Surely you can see the gradual progress that has happened with Sikhs, Indian Muslims, hell even hindus themselves

I am telling you, our success due to hindutva has been incredible

The divisions inside India, the hatred that has been created, the fear and loathing

Your either being deliberately disingenuous or stupid

Every single day we have a new topic, we are back to lynchings for firewood today.

Like I said target number one is Indian Muslims themselves, get the information too them.
Goad them even about India any resistance is ended when you throw numerous Hindu tweets in their face

Then work outwards

Get that information to Muslim networks

Surely you can see the gradual progress that has happened with Sikhs, Indian Muslims, hell even hindus themselves

India has 200M+ Muslims, Muslims will die every single day in India. Even if you have shit for brains, atleast buy some tickets to support your "allies and alliances" instead of touching yourself on Twitter. :drag:

India has 200M+ Muslims, Muslims will die every single day in India. Even if you have shit for brains, atleast buy some tickets to support your "allies and alliances" instead of touching yourself on Twitter. :drag:

They are being attacked and murdered by Hindu extremists

The Hindus are following their hindutva religious extremists monks

Then follow on with endless parade of mockery of Hindi freaky gods and idols and dumb stories

Stick to the narrative

They are being attacked and murdered by Hindu extremists

The Hindus are following their hindutva religious extremists monks

Then follow on with endless parade of mockery of Hindi freaky gods and idols and dumb stories

Stick to the narrative
Doesn't matter, like I said... they will keep dying everyday. Feel free to touch yourself on Twitter.
But Pakistanis should spend atleast $100 and buy a ticket to support "allies and alliances". Look at the empty chairs, put your money where your mouth is, ffs! :sarcastic:

Doesn't matter, like I said... they will keep dying everyday. Feel free to touch yourself on Twitter.
But Pakistanis should spend atleast $100 and buy a ticket to support "allies and alliances". Look at the empty chairs, put your money where your mouth is, ffs! :sarcastic:

They are being murdered by Hindu extremists, driven by Hindu extremists monks and a disgusting and worthless Hinduism.............

You know what, Islam will takeover the world very soon. And that day, you will know that Islam is not that bad as you think it is. That's the reason why Islam, which is under active attack by nations, people and organizations, is expanding like never before.

Which sword Islam is using today to spread around the globe?
Sword of blasphemy and intimidating minorities like Christians and hindus in your country and destroy their place of worship.

Latest report by Pakistani human rights organization. It does not cover the latest riots against the Christian minorities and Ahmediya.

According to a Pakistani human rights organization, the Centre for Social Justice, at least 1,855 people were charged under Pakistan’s blasphemy laws between 1987 and February 2021.

On May 17, dozens of people attacked a police station in Islamabad to lynch two brothers charged with blasphemy, breaking into the facility and battling with police officers before the station was brought under control. The two brothers were physically unharmed. The police arrested a number of individuals who were part of the mob, but none were prosecuted.

On June 4, the Lahore High Court acquitted a Christian couple, Shafqat Emmanuel and Shagufta Kausar, of blasphemy after spending seven years on death row. The couple was convicted in 2014 of sending “blasphemous” texts to a mosque cleric.

In August, an 8-year-old Hindu boy in Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab, became the youngest person to ever be charged with blasphemy in Pakistan after he was accused of defiling a carpet at a religious seminary. Following his release on bail, a mob attacked a Hindu temple, causing damage. All charges against the child were dropped.
Stop this cherry picking.

Entire Islamic world does not have extremist violence.

Trademark Hindutva propaganda.
I was referring to Pakistan.

Sword of blasphemy and intimidating minorities like Christians and hindus in your country and destroy their place of worship.

Latest report by Pakistani human rights organization. It does not cover the latest riots against the Christian minorities and Ahmediya.

According to a Pakistani human rights organization, the Centre for Social Justice, at least 1,855 people were charged under Pakistan’s blasphemy laws between 1987 and February 2021.

On May 17, dozens of people attacked a police station in Islamabad to lynch two brothers charged with blasphemy, breaking into the facility and battling with police officers before the station was brought under control. The two brothers were physically unharmed. The police arrested a number of individuals who were part of the mob, but none were prosecuted.

On June 4, the Lahore High Court acquitted a Christian couple, Shafqat Emmanuel and Shagufta Kausar, of blasphemy after spending seven years on death row. The couple was convicted in 2014 of sending “blasphemous” texts to a mosque cleric.

In August, an 8-year-old Hindu boy in Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab, became the youngest person to ever be charged with blasphemy in Pakistan after he was accused of defiling a carpet at a religious seminary. Following his release on bail, a mob attacked a Hindu temple, causing damage. All charges against the child were dropped.

Your post is such a shit that even didnt want to reply.

I presume you are a Hindu. Sorry if I am wrong.
My friends daughter is respectable for me, but she is not my daughter. I will maintain a distance, and if I want to marry her, I can. That's the openess we have. Even am allowed to marry mother of my friend. And why not?
The issue is the balance between what am I allowed vs what I do. I am allowed to marry 4 at a time. But majority of Muslims marry just 1. Hindus are not allowed more than one, but many Hindus do marry more one at a time.
You might have not problem with this mind sent. But I am not comfortable with my friend having tye same mindset any where near my 6 year old daughter. Do you think and non sick mind will get the though of marrying a 6 year old.i am sure you too will not let anyone with the mindset anywhere near your daughter or mother.

You might have not problem with this mind sent. But I am not comfortable with my friend having tye same mindset any where near my 6 year old daughter. Do you think and non sick mind will get the though of marrying a 6 year old.i am sure you too will not let anyone with the mindset anywhere near your daughter or mother.
Are you Hindu or atheist?

Even Pakistan does not have this problem. They are not from Mars, they are human. People like you and me.

Stop this Hindutva propaganda about oppression of minorities in other countries to justify oppression of minorities in India.

Are you Hindu or atheist?

See how he brought up 6 year old daughter? This is classic Hindutva propaganda/trope about painting our Nabijee (SAW) as a pedophile.

I am amazed - if they hate Muslims so much, they still have the cheek to go ask for jobs from Muslims in Saudi and the Gulf. Just shameless bunch.

Even Pakistan does not have this problem. They are not from Mars, they are human. People like you and me.

Stop this Hindutva propaganda about oppression of minorities in other countries to justify oppression of minorities in India.
Oppression of anyone anywhere in the name of religion is condemnable. If it is happening in India more frequently then it is definitely a sad state of affairs. Hate begets hate, I guess.
What happened in Sweden is a deplorable act. But it does not mean you attack your own minorities, and burn their churches and homes, who have nothing to do with what happened in Sweden.

Back
Top Bottom