What's new

Radical Hindu arrested in Karachi for groping and harassing a woman

Dawn falsely reporting that this guy is not Radical Hindu but a Muslim. Cleary a fake news.

It said the incident occurred on Oct 5. The complainant stated in the FIR that the suspect was identified as Asif Ali, adding that the police arrested him on a tip-off.

Dawn falsely reporting that this guy is not Radical Hindu but a Muslim. Cleary a fake news.

It said the incident occurred on Oct 5. The complainant stated in the FIR that the suspect was identified as Asif Ali, adding that the police arrested him on a tip-off.
What your problem if a guy either HINDU or Muslim??

This is clearly a radical Hindu. It’s scientifically proven fact on PDF that only Hindus are involved in such crimes. This radical Hindu is dressed as a Muslim to demean Islam and Pakistan. UN should take strict actions.

Carpenter talks about wood
Fisherman talks about fish
Mechanic talks about cars
Indian talks about rape

When 69% of Indians have been sexually abused at least once in their childhood what more would you expect .

This work builds on an earlier systematic review of child sexual abuse in India3 providing more detailed findings about all types of abuse and neglect over a 15 year period and the specific impacts of these on children by their sex, where they live, and housing and family status.

• We estimate that up to 74% of Indian children report physical abuse; up to 72% report emotional abuse and up to 69% report sexual abuse.

Even digs around the world for stories of rape to feel justification of being a product of rape

the suspect was identified as Asif Ali, adding that the police arrested him on a tip-off.
This is what should normally happen.

But, a lot of crimes in South Asia are by ideological mobs, incited, justified or underplayed by political activists, including by the government. It is as if their self-worth and purpose of existence are tied to it.

But, a lot of crimes in South Asia are by ideological mobs, incited, justified or underplayed by political activists, including by the government. It is as if their self-worth and purpose of existence are tied to it.
Hindus hold support rallies for rapists in Bharat then come to PDF and cry that we're exposing Hindu rapists in their community

Read this, ⚫🚘🐒
@Kingdom come @Kuru

Many are hidden

Many are hidden
Any proof there's a process of systematically hiding crimes in Pakistan? I know in your hellhole Hindus are going after "zournalists" reporting on their crimes and holding rallies to defend murderers or rapists but Pakistan? Stop projecting your vileness on everyone else, beast.

Any proof there's a process of systematically hiding crimes in Pakistan? I know in your hellhole Hindus are going after "zournalists" reporting on their crimes and holding rallies to defend murderers or rapists but Pakistan? Stop projecting your vileness on everyone else, beast.

But it’s equally important to recognise that these crimes were covered up by the Pakistani community itself, which allowed abusers to continue with impunity. The documentary shows how Pakistani-British policemen and Rotherham city councillors either tried to suppress reports about the scandal, or deny it was happening at all

Do you want an actual study or articles Pakistani

While there is paucity of high-quality evidence on the topic in Pakistan, the prevalence of sexual intercourse among street children in Pakistan has been reported to be as high as 88%, with up to 66% of those sexually active reporting sex with adults too [2, 3]. One study reported 83% of the children to be sexually active within the last month, with a median age of 11 years at initiation of sexual activity (age at initiation in street children globally ranges from 10 to 16 years) [4, 5]. Alarmingly, 76% of children had been raped, mostly multiple times, while the same percentage, 76%, reported raping other children [4].

the open secret of sexual abuse among Pakistan’s two million street children​

I am not here to post rape articles for you pakistani don't want to get banned for spamming

Last edited:
Per Shariah rapists lose their head.

Otoh in Hindu religion rape is celebrated -- their holy scriptures are full of rape, incest and beastiality, and their rape culture is influenced by their ancient practice of temple prostitution.

Listen maulvi rapist scumbag radical rat I am not your fking guide don't tag me again

Any proof there's a process of systematically hiding crimes in Pakistan?
No proof all your "zournalists" (Thier is no actual free media in pak ), are either killed by the fauj or dissapear never to be seen again
but Pakistan? Stop projecting your vileness on everyone else, beast.
Nothing bad happens in Pakistan all pakis are dudh ka dhula rat beast scum

Last edited:
Per Shariah rapists lose their head.

Otoh in Hindu religion rape is celebrated -- their holy scriptures are full of rape, incest and beastiality, and their rape culture is influenced by their ancient practice of temple prostitution.
FACT CHECK: TRUE ✅✅✅

PROOF: RADICAL HINDU GLORIFICATION OF THE RAPE OF PRINCESS RUKMINI
👇👇👇
1000001578.jpg

1000001579.jpg

The issue of sexual abuse among Pakistan’s two million street children has been ignored by policymakers for too long.

@CallSignMaverick @VkdIndian @karmaa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom